Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-17 Persian Gulf Pro league - Main & Marginal Events.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persian Gulf League 2016/17 Main & Marginal Events.

IPL to start in 2 days and as before with expectations of full of surprises, controversies, accusation... sad and happy moments.
    As before there will be issues with Scheduling, Refereeing, player’s conducts, coaching changes,and fans behaviors.
    As before as often marginal issues will dominate main issues in Iran and sometimes ugly.

Let's hope IPL 16 will be happier, nicer and with improved quality games.

Last edited by St_Mark; 07-23-2016, 02:31 AM.

Tractor Sazi's designated stadium is not ready and they have to host Esteghlal Khuzestan in Karaj.
    They had a friendly & scoreless game in Azadi July 12.

Bad planning from Tractor Sazi unable to have home advantage opening game of IPL16.

Comment

I want Tiraxtor to win it all, but I doubt it. Both Gostaresh and Machin Sazi look stronger. Would be fun if my cousin won the league with Gostaresh.

Man this year will be exiting. Seeing who won last year this year will be special. Kinda ike how the Premier League ended last year and now no one is a favorite to win, everyone got a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        I want Tiraxtor to win it all, but I doubt it. Both Gostaresh and Machin Sazi look stronger. Would be fun if my cousin won the league with Gostaresh.

Man this year will be exiting. Seeing who won last year this year will be special. Kinda ike how the Premier League ended last year and now no one is a favorite to win, everyone got a chance.
        As of now it seems Perspolis and Esteghlal got much stronger . GF did very well during transfer period and Sepahan too.
        Transfer period unlike last years will continue 4 weeks into the season and i expect more changes .

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          As of now it seems Perspolis and Esteghlal got much stronger . GF did very well during transfer period and Sepahan too.
          Transfer period unlike last years will continue 4 weeks into the season and i expect more changes .
          Yeah all those teams got stronger indeed. The one I think has improved the most is Machin Sazi. Just getting Teymourian will add control to any midfield and make them a contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            Yeah all those teams got stronger indeed. The one I think has improved the most is Machin Sazi. Just getting Teymourian will add control to any midfield and make them a contender.
            This is very different Machin Sazi than the one advanced from lower league Azadegan but untested .
            I am afraid i don't as you see significant effects of Ando . He got there because no other team offered a better deal. Given his age and style of play( rough) i am not sure how many games he can play for Mashin Sazi. I hope i am wrong on this one.

Comment

This is very different Machin Sazi than the one advanced from lower league Azadegan but untested .
              I am afraid i don't as you see significant effects of Ando . He got there because no other team offered a better deal. Given his age and style of play( rough) i am not sure how many games he can play for Mashin Sazi. I hope i am wrong on this one.
              Well thats pretty much what Ando is the Iranian Gatusso. He was really crucial at tiraxtor even though that stupid red card that cost them the title.

Comment

Only two teams will relegate in the end.
                That was hard decision against strong lobby from Azadegan clubs for 2 1/2 teams

با اعلام امیر عابدینی در "ورزش سه"

دو تیم از لیگ برتر سقوط می کنند

با مخالفت صریح امیر عابدینی به عنوان کارشناس سازمان لیگ برتر مصوبه پیشین سازمان لیگ برتر مبنی بر سقوط دو تیم از لیگ برتر در فصل پیش رو اجرایی خواهد شد و صعود 2.5 تیم از دسته اول به لیگ برتر منتفی شد.

Comment

Do you think that is a good move ST_Mark? Just dropping down 2 teams?

Comment

What does his style of play have to do with how many games he will play? If I remember correctly khatibi usually uses a 4-2-3-1 system and Ando will be needed in the DM spot, I know he has suffered from injuries a lot over the last year and has had some fitness problems but I still don't believe he's as hopeless as some assume, I guess time will tell.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      What does his style of play have to do with how many games he will play? If I remember correctly khatibi usually uses a 4-2-3-1 system and Ando will be needed in the DM spot, I know he has suffered from injuries a lot over the last year and has had some fitness problems but I still don't believe he's as hopeless as some assume, I guess time will tell.
                      His rough style will subject him to injuries and color cards.
                      He has yet to fully recover.

Comment

Ando didn't help Saipa at all last season (didn't prove to be a good enough replacement for an old Neko that still did the job).

He basically flopped and it is to be expected as he's getting older, considering his game is based on the physicality. Hopefully he gets back his form but in TM I predict him to be dropped on the bench, while Ezzatollahi-Ebrahimi will be the midfield duo.

For Machine Sazi tho I think his experience will be important for the team's first season back in the IPL

Comment

Good news for young TM players who has yet to serve military obligation.
                          Times they are with TM will be deducted from their service.
                          If applied , Turabi, Azmoon, Ezatollahi ,Mohammadi , ... they wont serve at all.

Not clear if that applied to players invited or played.

تفاهم دائمی وزارت ورزش و ستادکل نیروهای مسلح

معاون وزیر ورزش و جوانان از دائمی بودن تفاهم نامه ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح با وزارتخانه مذکور در خصوص احتساب ماه های حضور در تیم ملی به عنوان خدمت سربازی برای ورزشکاران گفت.

به نقل از مهر، سید نصرالله سجادی با اشاره به قانون و تفاهم نامه ای که بین ستاد کل نیروهای مسلح و وزارت ورزش و جوانان در خصوص وضعیت خدمت سربازی ورزشکاران مشمول منعقد شده است،
                          گفت: این تفاهم نامه دائمی بوده و مشکل موجود در این عرصه را رفع خواهد کرد.
                          ;

معاون توسعه ورزش قهرمانی و حرفه ای وزارت ورزش و جوانان با بیان اینکه

این تفاهم نامه شامل ورزشکارانی که طبق مقررات به خدمت سربازی اعزام شده یا به سن مشمولیت رسیده اند می شود، تصریح کرد:

این افراد درصورتی که به تیم ملی دعوت شوند، مدت حضورشان در تیم ملی جزء خدمت سربازی محاسبه خواهد شد که شرایط جزییتر در پیوست آن ذکر شده است.

وی ضمن تأکید بر اینکه بر اساس قانون این مهم شامل بازیکنانی که تخلف کرده و کارت پایان خدمت آنها باطل شده است نمی شود، خاطرنشان کرد: ارائه چنین تسهیلاتی به ورزشکاران قهرمان موجب تقویت ورزش کشور می شود.

Comment

ه گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، سه تن از مربیان تراز اول تیم های پایه باشگاه دیناموزاگرب کرواسی که در تهران حضور دارند
                            امروز در مراسم برترین های فوتبال کشورمان حضور خواهند داشت.
                            ریکوواچ، ولادیمیر و براتیسلاو سه مربی پایه کروات هستند

که برای تعامل با یکی از مراکز آموزش تیم های پایه به ایران آمدهاند.

Comment

بسته ویژه ورزش سه برای آغاز لیگ برتر
                              ترکیب ثابت 16 تیم لیگ برتری (شماتیک)

گروه آنالیز ورزش سه

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، این ترکیب ها شامل 11 بازیکن احتمالی تیم ها در طول فصل است که البته بدون تردید دچار تغییراتی خواهد شد چراکه اتفاقاتی مثل ناآمادگی و ظهور بازیکنان جدید، مصدومیت ها، محرومیت ها و ... تغییراتی در ترکیب ها ایجاد خواهد کرد.
                              اسامی تیم ها طبق حروف الفبا زیر هم آمده است.

استقلال تهران

توضیح: علیرضا منصوریان گفته است هیچ بازیکن ثابتی در ترکیب جز مهدی رحمتی ندارد. اما با توجه به تراکم ستاره ها در این تیم بازیکنانی مثل محسن کریمی، محمدحسین کنعانی زادگان و آرش افشین گزینه های نزدیک به ترکیب اصلی هستند.

استقلال خوزستان

توضیح: احتمال اینکه عزت لله پورقاز از خط دفاع به هافبک دفاعی منتقل شود زیاد است و یک دفاع چپ به جای او در پست دفاع آخر بازی کند. همچنین در این تیم بازیکنانی چون مهدی مومنی ، رافائل، کایون، علی اصغر عاشوری، پیمان شیرزادی و فرشاد سالاروند شانس حضور در ترکیب را به تناوب دارند.

پدیده

توضیح: شاید تنها نکته مبهم در ترکیب پدیده حضور میلاد کمندانی هافبک سابق پرسپولیس باشد همین طور مجتبی روشنگر که بازیکنی با سابقه و صاحب آب و گل در این تیم مشهدی است.
                              پرسپولیس

توضیح: نکته اول حضور قطعی مهدی طارمی در صورت رفع مشکلات و البته آمادگی بدنی است که کار برانکو را جمع و جور کردن تیم سخت ر می کند. همچنین ساسان انصاری، احمد نوراللهی و یکی از مدافعان وسط پرسپولیس گزینه در ترکیب ثابت تیم است.

پیکان

توضیح: ترکیب پیکان ابهام زیادی ندارد جز اینکه جوان*هایی روی نیمکت این تیم هستند که می*توانند جای باتجربه*ها را بگیرند.
                              تراکتورسازی

توضیح: از حیث تراکم نیروی انسانی تراکتورسازی یکی از وحشتناک رین تیم ای لیگ برتر است. از بین 3 هافبک تهاجمی (نوری، کرار، سروش) و 3 مهاجم تراز اول (ادینیهو، ابراهیمی و حاتمی) چگونه می ود انتخاب کرد؟ امیر قلعه نویی باید این ماموریت سخت را به سرانجام برساند.
                              ذوب آهن

توضیح: با مصدومیت قاسم حدادی*فر اگر ذوب آهن ترکیب خود را تغییر ندهد،با این روش به میدان خواهد رفت اما این احتمال جدی هم وجود دارد که آنها شیوه 2ـ4ـ4 لوزی را برای بازی انتخاب کنند که در این صورت محمد ستاری از ترکیب خارج و جری بنگستون به ترکیب ذوبی*ها اضافه خواهد شد.
                              سایپا

توضیح: احتمال جابجایی گلر برزیلی با فلاح زاده وجود دارد. همچنین در صورت عدم آمادگی حسن*زاده سایپا با 3 هافبک دفاعی (شاه*علیدوست، شیری و صادقی) به میدان خواهد رفت و غلامرضا رضایی تک مهاجم تیم خواهد بود.
                              سپاهان

توضیح: بزرگترین ابهام حضور یا عدم حضور احسان حاجصفی و البته کیفیت برزیلی ای این تیم است که فعلا فقط یکی از آنها در ترکیب حاضر است. همچنین محرم نویدکیا در صورت آمادگی تاثیر خود را روی ترکیب تیم خواهد گذاشت.

سیاه*جامگان

توضیح: عباس عسگری (مهاجم)، میثم حسینی(دفاع وسط) 3 بازیکنی هستند. میلاد شکرزاده(دفاع راست) و حسین بادامکی(هافبک) نزدیک ترین بازیکنان به ترکیب ناشناخته سیاه جامگان هستند.
                              صبای قم

توضیح: صبا با توجه به شروع دیرهنگام از تیم های کمتر شناخته شده لیگ است که باید برای تغییرات آن منتظر برخی اتفاقات ماند.
                              صنعت نفت آبادان

توضیح: قرار است صنعت نفت یکی، دو بازیکن خارجی دیگر به تیمش اضافه کند و با آمدن آنها ترکیب صنعت نفت دستخوش تغییراتی خواهد شد. همچنین ممکن است حسن هوری، حسین ساکی، محمدزبیر نیک نفس و محمد پورمحمد به تناوب به این ترکیب اضافه شوند.
                              فولاد

توضیح: پس از رفع محرومیت ایوب والی به احتمال فراوان او در کنار عبدالله کرمی زوج خط دفاع قرمزپوشان هستند. همچنین حسین ابراهیمی، بهرام رشیدفرخی و محمود مطلق زاده به ترکیب بسیار نزدیک هستند.
                              گسترش فولاد

توضیح: با توجه به توقعاتی که از گسترش فولاد ایجاد شده، بازیکنان این تیم رقابت سختی با یکدیگر خواهند داشت. البته کمالوند تیم اصلی خود را انتخاب کرده است.
                              ماشین سازی

توضیح: سعید دقیقی، امین قاسمی*نژاد و احمدامیرکامدار نزدیکترین بازیکنان به ترکیب ماشین سازی هستند.
                              نفت تهران

توضیح: توحید غلامی، عیسی آل کثیر، وحید شیخویسی و رضا علیاری شناخته شده ترین بازیکنانی هستند که ممکن است به ترکیب اصلی نفت برسند. احمدرضا خلیلی

Comment

Working...
                              X