2016-17 Persian Gulf Pro league - Main & Marginal Events.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016-17 Persian Gulf Pro league - Main & Marginal Events.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 12,140 Times in 5,136 Posts

2016-17 Persian Gulf Pro league - Main & Marginal Events.

Meet your Persian Love Today

Persian Gulf League 2016/17 Main & Marginal Events.

IPL to start in 2 days and as before with expectations of full of surprises, controversies, accusation... sad and happy moments.
    As before there will be issues with Scheduling, Refereeing, player’s conducts, coaching changes,and fans behaviors.
    As before as often marginal issues will dominate main issues in Iran and sometimes ugly.

Let's hope IPL 16 will be happier, nicer and with improved quality games.

Last edited by St_Mark; 07-23-2016 at 02:31 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Tractor Sazi's designated stadium is not ready and they have to host Esteghlal Khuzestan in Karaj.
    They had a friendly & scoreless game in Azadi July 12.

Bad planning from Tractor Sazi unable to have home advantage opening game of IPL16.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,106 Times in 3,733 Posts
    I want Tiraxtor to win it all, but I doubt it. Both Gostaresh and Machin Sazi look stronger. Would be fun if my cousin won the league with Gostaresh.

Man this year will be exiting. Seeing who won last year this year will be special. Kinda ike how the Premier League ended last year and now no one is a favorite to win, everyone got a chance.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zamboor For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamboor View Post
    I want Tiraxtor to win it all, but I doubt it. Both Gostaresh and Machin Sazi look stronger. Would be fun if my cousin won the league with Gostaresh.

Man this year will be exiting. Seeing who won last year this year will be special. Kinda ike how the Premier League ended last year and now no one is a favorite to win, everyone got a chance.
    As of now it seems Perspolis and Esteghlal got much stronger . GF did very well during transfer period and Sepahan too.
    Transfer period unlike last years will continue 4 weeks into the season and i expect more changes .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post
    As of now it seems Perspolis and Esteghlal got much stronger . GF did very well during transfer period and Sepahan too.
    Transfer period unlike last years will continue 4 weeks into the season and i expect more changes .
    Yeah all those teams got stronger indeed. The one I think has improved the most is Machin Sazi. Just getting Teymourian will add control to any midfield and make them a contender.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zamboor For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamboor View Post
    Yeah all those teams got stronger indeed. The one I think has improved the most is Machin Sazi. Just getting Teymourian will add control to any midfield and make them a contender.
    This is very different Machin Sazi than the one advanced from lower league Azadegan but untested .
    I am afraid i don't as you see significant effects of Ando . He got there because no other team offered a better deal. Given his age and style of play( rough) i am not sure how many games he can play for Mashin Sazi. I hope i am wrong on this one.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    This is very different Machin Sazi than the one advanced from lower league Azadegan but untested .
    I am afraid i don't as you see significant effects of Ando . He got there because no other team offered a better deal. Given his age and style of play( rough) i am not sure how many games he can play for Mashin Sazi. I hope i am wrong on this one.
    Well thats pretty much what Ando is the Iranian Gatusso. He was really crucial at tiraxtor even though that stupid red card that cost them the title.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zamboor For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    Only two teams will relegate in the end.
    That was hard decision against strong lobby from Azadegan clubs for 2 1/2 teams

با اعلام امیر عابدینی در "ورزش سه"

دو تیم از لیگ برتر سقوط می کنند

با مخالفت صریح امیر عابدینی به عنوان کارشناس سازمان لیگ برتر مصوبه پیشین سازمان لیگ برتر مبنی بر سقوط دو تیم از لیگ برتر در فصل پیش رو اجرایی خواهد شد و صعود 2.5 تیم از دسته اول به لیگ برتر منتفی شد.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Do you think that is a good move ST_Mark? Just dropping down 2 teams?

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,143 Times in 4,126 Posts
    What does his style of play have to do with how many games he will play? If I remember correctly khatibi usually uses a 4-2-3-1 system and Ando will be needed in the DM spot, I know he has suffered from injuries a lot over the last year and has had some fitness problems but I still don't believe he's as hopeless as some assume, I guess time will tell.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.