Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WINNER: MR.CLICK

Comment

I had a good run in the last rounds but it just wasn't enough to catch up! Congratulations Mr. Click!!
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

And thanx to Allan for doing this!
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Congratulations MR.CLICK. Fully deserved sir.
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Allan jan do you by any chance have the rankings of the past 5 years or so since you started this amazing content on PFDC? I was just wondering who the major contenders are going to be this year as normally the top guns are always consistently in the race to win each season. I know I personally did well the first couple of seasons but fell a bit behind in more recent years. It has definitely gotten more competitive the last few seasons.
            Thanks Allan123 and everyone involved with setting up the contest.
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
              Allan jan do you by any chance have the rankings of the past 5 years or so since you started this amazing content on PFDC? I was just wondering who the major contenders are going to be this year as normally the top guns are always consistently in the race to win each season. I know I personally did well the first couple of seasons but fell a bit behind in more recent years. It has definitely gotten more competitive the last few seasons.
              Thanks Allan123 and everyone involved with setting up the contest.
              Yeah. Great idea bro. It will be fabulous to know a total ranking in our 5th prediction league anniversary. Cheers. Thanks Allan Jan. It was a close competition
              sigpic
              SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
              IRAN
              - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Working...
              X