No announcement yet.

Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masoud in his current form reminds be of his late Osasuna days. He is more influential than ever before. He ages like wine, I wish he didn't left Las Palmas. His last 2 games with TM and his club performances definitely warrant a place in TM @ starting 11 IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Masoud in his current form reminds be of his late Osasuna days. He is more influential than ever before. He ages like wine, I wish he didn't left Las Palmas. His last 2 games with TM and his club performances definitely warrant a place in TM @ starting 11 IMO.
      Agreed. Masoud on his good day is a quality player. I loved the scene from the previous game where he dribbled and made two of their players run in to eachother before he passed lol.

Comment

theyre really living it up playing for a upper tier greek team thats decent, but not in a high stress environment, living in southern athens, getting decent money, and meeting up with TM every once in a while.

bad luck that cuz of finances they were disqualified from europa leauge

Comment

Comment

His goal shows he definitely doesn't lack speed, in contrast to what people say here. Otherwise he wouldn't get past 3 men.

Comment

His goal shows he definitely doesn't lack speed, in contrast to what people say here. Otherwise he wouldn't get past 3 men.
              He definately is not as fast as he used to be, prior to his injury in Osasuna. But what he lacks in speed he makes up for in skills.

Comment

theres no doubt he is still quality and probably the best we have in the position right now when all things taken into account (experience,technique,leadership,etc). My only fault with him ever has been that he holds on to the ball too long at times.

Comment

Zandi, you should make a new compilation video of Masoud Shojaei or Karim Ansarifard. The latter scored an amount of goals last season for Panionios, so footage isn't hard to find.. Your videos are decent!

Comment

Zandi, you should make a new compilation video of Masoud Shojaei or Karim Ansarifard. The latter scored an amount of goals last season for Panionios, so footage isn't hard to find.. Your videos are decent!
                    Hopefully when I have time dadash

Comment

Masoud has quietly become one of my favorite Iranian players ever. He was incredible against Argentina, creating chances. Was probably our best player vs. Bosnia, and hit the woodwork in that game. This was a prototypical Masoud Shojaei goal.

God bless him and he needs to be in our starting 11. Also happy how happy Karim was for the goal scored. It was as if he scored. They have good team dynamics at Panionios, it's easy to see.

Comment

I really do think masoud has evolved.
                        He doesn't hold on to the ball so long like he used to, and if sardar wasn't having an off time he could have scored.

We will need masoud in TM.
                        He can provide the service that Sardar needs, and he can give any teams defenders problems.
                        People should respect him more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          I really do think masoud has evolved.
                          He doesn't hold on to the ball so long like he used to, and if sardar wasn't having an off time he could have scored.

We will need masoud in TM.
                          He can provide the service that Sardar needs, and he can give any teams defenders problems.
                          People should respect him more.

until we have a better option, if CQ wants to stick with this formation, I think we are best off with masoud starting.

Comment

دو ملی*پوش ایرانی تیم پانیونیوس در اقدامی خیرخواهانه به کمک پناهندگان خارجی در یونان شتافتند
                            . کمک انصاری*فرد و شجاعی به پناهندگان آتن/ خرید وسائل برای بچه*های کوچک

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، کریم انصاری*فرد و مسعود شجاعی ملی پوشان ایرانی پانیونیوس در اقدامی انسان دوستانه اقلام غذایی را میان پناهندگان مستقر در محل فرودگاه قدیمی شهر آتن پایتخت یونان توزیع کردند و این موضوع بازتاب گسترده*ای در رسانه*های ورزشی این کشور داشت.
                            سایت رادیو ورزش این کشور درباره این اقدام بازیکنان ایرانی تیم پانیونیوس نوشت: انصاری*فرد و شجاعی با درخشش در دو بازی ابتدایی فصل جدید سوپر لیگ یونان در میان مهره*های مهم و اصلی پانیونیوس قرار گرفتند. این دو بازیکن ایرانی هم در زمین بازی و هم بیرون از آن می*خواهند بدرخشند.
                            در ادامه خبر این سایت یونانی آمده است: انصاری*فرد و شجاعی در اقدامی انسان دوستانه به سوپر مارکتی رفتند تا با خرید اقلام غذایی به ارزش ۲۵۰۰ یورو میان پناهندگان خارجی مستقر در محل قدیمی فرودگاه آتن توزیع کنند.
                            پس از حضور کریم انصاری*فرد و مسعود شجاعی در میان پناهندگان جهت توزیع اقلام غذایی خریداری شده اتفاق جالب دیگری رخ داد. بچه*های کوچکی که متوجه شده بودند دو بازیکن تیم پانیونیوس را از نزدیک می*بینند انصاری*فرد و شجاعی را احاطه کردند. این دو ملی*پوش ایرانی نیز بچه*ها را به نزدیک*ترین فروشگاه بردند تا هر چه که می*خواهند برای خود تهیه کنند. فاکتور خرید آنها ۷۵۰ یورو شد که انصاری*فرد و شجاعی آن را پرداخت کردند.

Great noble act by Masoud and Karim,

They went to a refugee camp and distribited food (2500 euro) for the refugees. Whilst in the camp, surrounded by kids who found out they are Panionios players, they took some of the kids to the nearby shop and bought whathever they wanted (another 750 euros).

The greek media have praised them for their humanitarian gesture. Radio sport greece stated the iranian players of Panionios are shining both on and off the fireld.

Comment

We need more of Karim's and Masoud's in this world. Great gesture

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                دو ملی*پوش ایرانی تیم پانیونیوس در اقدامی خیرخواهانه به کمک پناهندگان خارجی در یونان شتافتند
                                . کمک انصاری*فرد و شجاعی به پناهندگان آتن/ خرید وسائل برای بچه*های کوچک

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، کریم انصاری*فرد و مسعود شجاعی ملی پوشان ایرانی پانیونیوس در اقدامی انسان دوستانه اقلام غذایی را میان پناهندگان مستقر در محل فرودگاه قدیمی شهر آتن پایتخت یونان توزیع کردند و این موضوع بازتاب گسترده*ای در رسانه*های ورزشی این کشور داشت.
                                سایت رادیو ورزش این کشور درباره این اقدام بازیکنان ایرانی تیم پانیونیوس نوشت: انصاری*فرد و شجاعی با درخشش در دو بازی ابتدایی فصل جدید سوپر لیگ یونان در میان مهره*های مهم و اصلی پانیونیوس قرار گرفتند. این دو بازیکن ایرانی هم در زمین بازی و هم بیرون از آن می*خواهند بدرخشند.
                                در ادامه خبر این سایت یونانی آمده است: انصاری*فرد و شجاعی در اقدامی انسان دوستانه به سوپر مارکتی رفتند تا با خرید اقلام غذایی به ارزش ۲۵۰۰ یورو میان پناهندگان خارجی مستقر در محل قدیمی فرودگاه آتن توزیع کنند.
                                پس از حضور کریم انصاری*فرد و مسعود شجاعی در میان پناهندگان جهت توزیع اقلام غذایی خریداری شده اتفاق جالب دیگری رخ داد. بچه*های کوچکی که متوجه شده بودند دو بازیکن تیم پانیونیوس را از نزدیک می*بینند انصاری*فرد و شجاعی را احاطه کردند. این دو ملی*پوش ایرانی نیز بچه*ها را به نزدیک*ترین فروشگاه بردند تا هر چه که می*خواهند برای خود تهیه کنند. فاکتور خرید آنها ۷۵۰ یورو شد که انصاری*فرد و شجاعی آن را پرداخت کردند.

Great noble act by Masoud and Karim,

They went to a refugee camp and distribited food (2500 euro) for the refugees. Whilst in the camp, surrounded by kids who found out they are Panionios players, they took some of the kids to the nearby shop and bought whathever they wanted (another 750 euros).

The greek media have praised them for their humanitarian gesture. Radio sport greece stated the iranian players of Panionios are shining both on and off the field.
                                Wonderful post. Made my day and gave me energy.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X