Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    Even though he was a clear upgrade from Dejagah against Qatar, the guy was the reason why we didn't get more scoring chances with his "takravi", bad timing dribbles, losing to the ball to the opponents and slowing the game down! How was he anywhere close to promising?! He's a typical player to come in if we are leading in the last 10-15 minutes of the game, just to waste time for us. and that's all he is!
    For the next games, we really need to try other midfielders like Mosalman. They can not be any worse than Masoud!
    I think CQ doesn't like Mosalman for some reasons. He is talented but a bit too hashieyi and dirty at times, he gets in fights way too often. We should really try our luck with Shojaeian in CAM

Comment

As I said before we have a VERY strong TM this time around and with more friendlies and practice we will win 80% of our remaining games and most likely draw 20%.

Comment

Masoud is aging like wine

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
          Its such a joy to watch Masoud on his good day
          Areh
          sick move ; min 1.02
          http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1233...1%D8%B1%D8%AF)
          remind me of his haydays in Osa he had a similar sick dribble on the bylines juking (some La Liga superstar Albelda) outa his socks and turn his ass inside out..!!
          ok found vid of it..
          https://youtu.be/6VlYNKcFs2A

Comment

I hope Karim move to better club next year, he will be 27 soon. The guy was introduced as one of our hot prospect back to 2011 when he was 20-21 and starter in TM. Panionios shouldn't be his final destination in Europe!

Comment

Ansarifard and Masoud playing right now. Both in the starting line-up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Edit: Shojaei scored not Ansarifard. The feed I was checking changed.

Last edited by persian_pooya; 09-17-2016, 06:23 AM. Reason: Masoud Scored not Ansarifard

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                  Ansarifard just scored min 7!

According to novasports.gr it was Masoud, not Karim!

Comment

According to livescore aswell

Comment

2-0 now

Comment

link to game

Comment

gather there is no link ?

Comment

Masoud's goal: http://www.novasports.gr/match-cente.../#.V91LxZOLR-V

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              What a classy move and finish. Vintage Masoud!

Comment

Great goal by Masoud. This move seems to be working out great for him!
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X