No announcement yet.

Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ansarifart! Now here is what I don't understand, when players like Jahanbakhsh and Karim are doing so well with their clubs and providing great crosses and scoring goals, how come when it comes to TM they forget how to play football?

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      Ansarifart! Now here is what I don't understand, when players like Jahanbakhsh and Karim are doing so well with their clubs and providing great crosses and scoring goals, how come when it comes to TM they forget how to play football?
      Maybe the league in which they play isn't that good..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Ya shayad shiveye bashgahaashoon bihstar ba tarze baazishon joore.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

The goal: http://www.novasports.gr/match-cente.../#.V9Q6q5OLT-Y

Comment

Because playing TM has so much pressure that some of these players can't handle. Look at England NT for example and how much pressure they face by the media and people

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              Because playing TM has so much pressure that some of these players can't handle. Look at England NT for example and how much pressure they face by the media and people
              Yep, plus they play on shit pitches in hot and humid places with grassrolling players and worthless refs which all bring the tempo down and destroys the rhythym of the play.

Comment

How was Masoud?

Comment

Masoud had a small impact on Panionios 1st and 2nd goal and almost gave an assist to the 4th goal, but the striker missed a sitter.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1233...1%D8%B1%D8%AF)

Comment

Fantastic work by Masoud. Great goal by Karim too. That's a good finish and run.

Comment

Their 3rd goal was really nice

Comment

Damn what a game by our players!!! Well done Masoud and Karim! Karim needs to carry this confidence with him into TM and Masoud needs to keep up the good work. He has shown promise in his last TM game and this league game.
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Despite the missed penalty the boys did good. Some nice touches from Masoud and Karim with an assist and goal. Both should be assured of starting the next match!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
                          “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Wow beautiful, I just wish every weekend I would wake up to such amazing news and startling performances by our legionnaires. Dame bacheha for their great display, va dame hamatoon garm for providing us all with all these wonderful news and updates. Much love!

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Or maybe because they're not just fed as well in TM matches? One of the real problems of TM is lack of decent friendlies. We often go to such crucial games/tournaments we minimum required friendlies prior to such events!

Comment

Its such a joy to watch Masoud on his good day

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                                He has shown promise in his last TM game and this league game.
                                He did play well for his club today and even though he was a clear upgrade from Dejagah against Qatar, the guy was the reason why we didn't get more scoring chances with his "takravi", bad timing dribbles, losing to the ball to the opponents and slowing the game down! How was he anywhere close to promising?! He's a typical player to come in if we are leading in the last 10-15 minutes of the game, just to waste time for us. and that's all he is!

For the next games, we really need to try other midfielders like Mosalman. They can not be any worse than Masoud!

Comment

Working...
                                X