No announcement yet.

Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim scored a goal in a friendly against Atromitos,assisted by Masoud. According to match report Masoud had few nice moves.

The match ended 1-1.

Masoud and Karim played 90 and 80 minutes, respectively.

Comment

i know there are hardly any links for these guys games, but how about some highlights or something,??

so whos the new coach..??im fairly sure both our boys will feature heavily regardless of whos coaching them..!! may be massoud not as much..

when is the season kick off anyhow..?

Comment

looked for it, but haven't found any highlights so far. sorry!

Their new coach is Vladan Milojević who has coached a number of greek and serbian teams including red star Belgrade.

Officially their first match is on 21st of August against Giannina, as long as the greek league doesn't get suspended.

Comment

If Karim can get in shape and play productive who says he can't start for TM? I think he is slowly reaching his potential in Greece. As for Masoud, I think he has good chemistry with Karim and I would love to see him cap a few more team melli matches before he retires. One of our most underrated players tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            If Karim can get in shape and play productive who says he can't start for TM? I think he is slowly reaching his potential in Greece. As for Masoud, I think he has good chemistry with Karim and I would love to see him cap a few more team melli matches before he retires. One of our most underrated players tbh
            I respect him but I don't see anything special with him contrary to Azmoun. Most of what I saw from him was the Bosnia/Iran (was completely lost against a decent side), Iran/Kirgiztan or Guam where he scored easy goals and miss some other chances, and highlight of him in Greece : there he is always far from the goal (midfield) doing ok passes (1 touch) to hi mates. Contrary to sardar, I am not impressed by his physique, his technique, his dribblings, his heading his shooting and doesn't seem an opportunist for scoring like Gucci.

Comment

Karim Ansarifard and Masoud Shojaie @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

No league action yet for Masoud and Karim since the game tomorrow has been postponed, because the Greek League still is suspended apparently.

Comment

I read a few days ago that Masoud has apparently impressed the coach so much that they've released their turkish playmaker
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^ I hope it's true!

It's good to hear Masoud is playing with confidence. We need him confident with Team Melli.

Hopefully he can transfer his confidence and good form into the national team.

Comment

Salar is right. According to Panionios news, Masoud has apparently been one of the new coach's favorite players so far and is apparently set to start for Panionios.

Comment

Panionios 1-2 Apollon Limassol

Karim scored, while Masoud assisted the goal
                      http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1352148...9-%D9%87%D8%A7

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        Panionios 1-2 Apollon Limassol

Karim scored, while Masoud assisted the goal
                        http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1352148...9-%D9%87%D8%A7
                        League match?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          League match?
                          Friendly, the league has been postponed

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Salar is right. According to Panionios news, Masoud has apparently been one of the new coach's favorite players so far and is apparently set to start for Panionios.
                            People forget how good Masoud Shojaei is. I think people wanted him to be Karimi because of his early-year dribbling exhibitions but he's not that type of player. As a matter of fact, few players in the world are like Ali Karimi (talent-wise, his dedication to the sport is why he never achieved what he should have been). He was fantastic for us in the World Cup. Has scored/assisted some crucial goals.

His new coach sees his brilliance. CQ sees his brilliance. About time the fans of TM see it as well.

Comment

I loved Masoud's skills and vision when he was playing for Osasuna the first year. He has changed since then. In some sort he lost his confidence it felt like. For TM you see some horrible passing and mistakes sometime and then he does something out of nowhere and you are like wow. I am very happy for him and Karim and I hope they keep themselves inform for TM games cause we sure need Masoud. Karim ehh. We got Azmoun lol

Comment

Masoud

Karim

Comment

Working...
                                X