No announcement yet.

Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panoios could go after much better iranian (Torabi for example) and younger. And Masoud Shojaei go back to IPL and help the iranian league with his experience.

In an ideal world, Young and middle aged players should go anywhere in Europe as much as much as possible. Remplaced by younger players, decent foreigners and old iranian players that played abroad.

Comment

For many reasons Iranians are not the most wanted players in Europe. I think regardless of their age, any Iranian player going to Europe is a bonus. The experience they will gain will be invaluable compared to unprofessional IPL or shitty Arab leagues( which are now way better than our domestic league In terms of organisation and facilities and perhaps professionalism, but not level of the game).

So, I am all for players like Masoud playing in Europe. Maybe in a couple of years he can think of retiring in IPL.

Comment

Masoud had IPL offers of appx €450k but joined Panionios for roughly €150k. That says a lot about about his character and mentality. Compare that some of our so called talents.
        http://90tv.ir/news/278074/اختصاصی-د...ران-است

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
          Masoud had IPL offers of appx €450k but joined Panionios for roughly €150k. That says a lot about about his character and mentality. Compare that some of our so called talents.
          yup compare to bache nane called taremi, taremi thing he is a big fk , going to the club with a bmq he thing he is ronaldo or something

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            yup compare to bache nane called taremi, taremi thing he is a big fk , going to the club with a bmq he thing he is ronaldo or something
            Well said - Taremi as another Balotelli in the making
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              Lol there has been many other players who are bache nane.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                Well said - Taremi as another Balotelli in the making
                Lol i wish he was a Balotelli in the making. At least Balotelli played in the big leagues.. Taremi can't even do that!

Comment

Very excited to watch this duo. I am sure they will shine
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    He had been in Qatar though for 2 seasons making about 1 mil dollars per season.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Lol there has been many other players who are bache nane.
                      true but they dont sign with a club then abandon it and go back to thier old club

Comment

I cannot believe Panionos is out of Europa league. WTF, for once we have a european club with iranian qualifying. Incredible.

Comment

As it was said Masoud made his money already from years of playing outside the country(exactly 10 years), this move was simply for his TM career, he felt with both Bakhtair and Soroush getting permission to play for TM soon and emergence of like Shojaeian and Torabi, his chance of making the squad even could have been slim.

Comment

I am very happy to hear this. Shojaei has always been one of my favorite players to watch (although he also pisses me off equally). Even if he stays as a sub for TM, this will allow him to stay at a good level and gives us good depth for WCQ and WC.

Comment

I don't think Pannionios has started pre season yet which is pretty strange, looked through their Facebook page and their players Instagram accounts and haven't seen anything but players on holiday. Anyone know when they start?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Panionios 2016/2017 Season Preview video featuring Ansarifard:

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...-video/3184659

Comment

Working...
                                X