No announcement yet.

Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The clowns Taremi and Ramin Rezaiean should take good notes and learn a lesson from Masoud and Karim.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      The clowns Taremi and Ramin Rezaiean should take good notes and learn a lesson from Masoud and Karim.
      I don't know about Rezaian but Taremi gave a large sum of his contract to wife and children of former Persepolis captain in last season I believe. Taremi is not a bad guy, he just cannot handle fame. In other hand, Rezaian is an ungrateful snub.

Comment

Taremi is very sensitive. He's not porroo.

Rezaeian though is very cunning and looks for any loophole and trick to do whatever he wants.

Comment

What a nice gesture. Proud of them.

As for Taremi, he's a khaaki and somehow sadeh person.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            دو ملی*پوش ایرانی تیم پانیونیوس در اقدامی خیرخواهانه به کمک پناهندگان خارجی در یونان شتافتند
            . کمک انصاری*فرد و شجاعی به پناهندگان آتن/ خرید وسائل برای بچه*های کوچک

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، کریم انصاری*فرد و مسعود شجاعی ملی پوشان ایرانی پانیونیوس در اقدامی انسان دوستانه اقلام غذایی را میان پناهندگان مستقر در محل فرودگاه قدیمی شهر آتن پایتخت یونان توزیع کردند و این موضوع بازتاب گسترده*ای در رسانه*های ورزشی این کشور داشت.
            سایت رادیو ورزش این کشور درباره این اقدام بازیکنان ایرانی تیم پانیونیوس نوشت: انصاری*فرد و شجاعی با درخشش در دو بازی ابتدایی فصل جدید سوپر لیگ یونان در میان مهره*های مهم و اصلی پانیونیوس قرار گرفتند. این دو بازیکن ایرانی هم در زمین بازی و هم بیرون از آن می*خواهند بدرخشند.
            در ادامه خبر این سایت یونانی آمده است: انصاری*فرد و شجاعی در اقدامی انسان دوستانه به سوپر مارکتی رفتند تا با خرید اقلام غذایی به ارزش ۲۵۰۰ یورو میان پناهندگان خارجی مستقر در محل قدیمی فرودگاه آتن توزیع کنند.
            پس از حضور کریم انصاری*فرد و مسعود شجاعی در میان پناهندگان جهت توزیع اقلام غذایی خریداری شده اتفاق جالب دیگری رخ داد. بچه*های کوچکی که متوجه شده بودند دو بازیکن تیم پانیونیوس را از نزدیک می*بینند انصاری*فرد و شجاعی را احاطه کردند. این دو ملی*پوش ایرانی نیز بچه*ها را به نزدیک*ترین فروشگاه بردند تا هر چه که می*خواهند برای خود تهیه کنند. فاکتور خرید آنها ۷۵۰ یورو شد که انصاری*فرد و شجاعی آن را پرداخت کردند.
            Great noble act by Masoud and Karim,
            They went to a refugee camp and distribited food (2500 euro) for the refugees. Whilst in the camp, surrounded by kids who found out they are Panionios players, they took some of the kids to the nearby shop and bought whathever they wanted (another 750 euros).
            The greek media have praised them for their humanitarian gesture. Radio sport greece stated the iranian players of Panionios are shining both on and off the fireld.
            Beautiful act, this news really made my day. These guys deserve every penny they make, I always liked both of these guys personalities who have always seemed to carry themselves professionally, not to mention the few ppl I know who've met them said they were some of the nicest athletes/celebrities they've met. Dameshoon garm!

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Taremi is very sensitive. He's not porroo.
            Rezaeian though is very cunning and looks for any loophole and trick to do whatever he wants.
            Second this. Taremi is actually a nice guy, as already mentioned he donated a huge chunk of his salary to charities and I remember shortly after returning to Persepolis a few months ago he spent some time with some kid who had a disease. He also mentions the importance of family in a lot of his interviews....he really just lacks a brain/common sense IMO.

Rezaeian seems like a bache porrou, I've grown to dislike him a lot. Not only because of the way he left Persepolis but also the recent lash out he had wanting to leave the stadium prior to the derby because he wasn't in the starting XI. I could be wrong but these instances lead me to think this way of him.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They are both decent guys, it is nice to have people like this around TM.

Comment

Nice little piece on Shojaei by Greek site SentraGoal.gr:

"The ... humble story of Massoud Shojaei

Humble and thrifty ... Short, hard work. Phrases-clichés for a footballer but makes a difference. Once on the second participation of opened the scoring with a goal that is a candidate for best of 4 racing and the way for the victory of Panionios Xanthi, on the second run for the Team New Smyrna, but Masood thriambologei not Sotzei.

"I'm very happy for the goal. Originated from cooperation throughout the Group and belongs to all my teammates. We made a good start but we are still at the beginning. We must continue the hard work, "said inter alia on the official site of Panionios. So it is, though, is the Masood ... shy, simple, loving and ambitious as has characterized himself in earlier interviews. In them one finds and other valuable items.

As it comes from a humble family. His father was a soldier and participated in the Iran-Iraq war. He has four brothers and one brother was playing Futsal. Small destroyed a pair of shoes a week and because his parents could not buy time, wearing five pairs of socks to cover the damage.

But with his first salary "approximately 25 euros. I bought pizza, fruit and candy for the whole family ". The Massoud, however, is not nor ungrateful for the life he is living now, because Iran has great charity action, which however guard as a daughter of an eye. As his visit to the refugee pool at airport had just set foot in Greece.

Business steps out with Atletico Madrid. April 2011 suffered a broken metatarsal, left foot and stayed a year and a half apart, after five surgeries in the same place. The summer of 2014 found a breath before AEK Athens but did not go because he was not playing in Super League."

http://www.sentragoal.gr/article.asp...ubid=130489200

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                  دو ملی*پوش ایرانی تیم پانیونیوس در اقدامی خیرخواهانه به کمک پناهندگان خارجی در یونان شتافتند
                  . کمک انصاری*فرد و شجاعی به پناهندگان آتن/ خرید وسائل برای بچه*های کوچک

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، کریم انصاری*فرد و مسعود شجاعی ملی پوشان ایرانی پانیونیوس در اقدامی انسان دوستانه اقلام غذایی را میان پناهندگان مستقر در محل فرودگاه قدیمی شهر آتن پایتخت یونان توزیع کردند و این موضوع بازتاب گسترده*ای در رسانه*های ورزشی این کشور داشت.
                  سایت رادیو ورزش این کشور درباره این اقدام بازیکنان ایرانی تیم پانیونیوس نوشت: انصاری*فرد و شجاعی با درخشش در دو بازی ابتدایی فصل جدید سوپر لیگ یونان در میان مهره*های مهم و اصلی پانیونیوس قرار گرفتند. این دو بازیکن ایرانی هم در زمین بازی و هم بیرون از آن می*خواهند بدرخشند.
                  در ادامه خبر این سایت یونانی آمده است: انصاری*فرد و شجاعی در اقدامی انسان دوستانه به سوپر مارکتی رفتند تا با خرید اقلام غذایی به ارزش ۲۵۰۰ یورو میان پناهندگان خارجی مستقر در محل قدیمی فرودگاه آتن توزیع کنند.
                  پس از حضور کریم انصاری*فرد و مسعود شجاعی در میان پناهندگان جهت توزیع اقلام غذایی خریداری شده اتفاق جالب دیگری رخ داد. بچه*های کوچکی که متوجه شده بودند دو بازیکن تیم پانیونیوس را از نزدیک می*بینند انصاری*فرد و شجاعی را احاطه کردند. این دو ملی*پوش ایرانی نیز بچه*ها را به نزدیک*ترین فروشگاه بردند تا هر چه که می*خواهند برای خود تهیه کنند. فاکتور خرید آنها ۷۵۰ یورو شد که انصاری*فرد و شجاعی آن را پرداخت کردند.

Great noble act by Masoud and Karim,

They went to a refugee camp and distribited food (2500 euro) for the refugees. Whilst in the camp, surrounded by kids who found out they are Panionios players, they took some of the kids to the nearby shop and bought whathever they wanted (another 750 euros).

The greek media have praised them for their humanitarian gesture. Radio sport greece stated the iranian players of Panionios are shining both on and off the fireld.
                  Eyval!

Dameshoon hesabi garm!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    they need to grow balls first though.

Comment

They are setting an amazing example for Iranians in Europe. Very well done, so proud of them for their actions both on and off the field. Dametoon garm!
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Panionios playing against Veria FC (league match) right now. Both Masoud and Ansarifard in the line-up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

the opponent is last in the table, and they are behind 0-1 at home... damn.

Comment

link to the game plz

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              link to the game plz
                              http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/449613...489042|26|1|en

must be halftime ? its commercials

Comment

0-2
                                60'

only watched about 15 min. second half action.
                                their opponent isnt all that good, but they seem very scrappy and physical..! now theyve mostly tanked and defending their lead..!
                                boys playing ok, massud is far more involved in the action but being the usual shojaee, doesnt seem to cope too well against rough and physical opponent and his passes has been spotty and mostly innacurate but he is dribbling around these clowns like it aint no thing..!!

now the opponent goali is grass rolling..!! paninions fans pissed whistling..!!

gotta go

Comment

Working...
                                X