PFDC Mobile App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PFDC Mobile App

Does anyone else think this would be a cool idea? I'd be happy to help if the admins of the site are interested.

do it

Comment

Please don't feed my addiction...

Ok do it but don't tell me.

Comment

do for both apple and andriod

Comment

we will appreciate it a lot if you do it. Let me know if you need anything. we are using tapatalk but would love to have our own.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Alright, I'm in Iran right now, and I've started working on a very basic version with this app called apper, but it's way too simple. When I get back from Iran, I'll make a better one.

Comment

Any developments on that front?
              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

I haven't had much time to work on it, but don't worry, I haven't abandoned it, and I will start working on it again this December

Comment

It would actually be really useful. Its annoying to update search PFDC in class, login , etc during class. Using app would make access far easier and probably use less of my allotted data for the month

Comment

Already using tapatalk which is a mobile app you can use to go through pfdc forums and it works great. Using it now to send this post..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We have Tapatalk, but having our own app would be something else. This would be more addictive than FB and everything else combined!

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm
                        How about open sourcing it on Github, so that way several people should be able to contribute code: https://github.com/open-source

What language are you using?
                        Well I'm going to be starting from scratch, but it will be in Java.

Comment

I hate Tapatalk so I would love to see our own app. Damet garm Kian jan.

Comment

Off topic, but does anyone kniw what's happened on the main PFDC website? I'm getting a really plain site with no access to forums.....maybe it's just me?

Never mind....back to normal.....*edited

Comment

^ yeah, I was editing and trying to add our mobile version and it changed the main template as well. I fixed it now.
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                              X