http://www.laola1.tv/de-de/livestrea...az-alkmaar-lde
      Here you go, better quality!
      Edit:
      It's in HD actually
      sigpic

Comment

what a great pass by alireza

Comment

ARJ with another great pass, forward messes it up.

Comment

Wow - ARJ should have had another assist, beauty! It was a sitter.

Comment

His running form seems weird to me.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                If you think his running form is weird then watch Raheem Sterling's form.
                Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                  If you think his running form is weird then watch Raheem Sterling's form.
                  or Ronaldo's

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                    That's because he has two expensive cell phones in his pocket.

Comment

What a great spin and layoff pass by ARJ. Shot stopped by defender.

Comment

I don't know maybe my expectation was and still is high for this guy, but i don't see much progress in his case, his shooting ability is kind of terrible for winger/forward. As it was said Dutch league right now is in level of his capacity...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          I don't know maybe my expectation was and still is high for this guy, but i don't see much progress in his case, his shooting ability is kind of terrible for winger/forward. As it was said Dutch league right now is in level of his capacity...
                          He seems very nervous.
                          He needs to be challenged more, and get used to consistently play high level opponents. Problem is in Holland he plays maybe 6-10 challenging games a year.

Comment

I think the problem is that he's not fast enough for a winger! Otherwise he has a good understanding of the game, with good passes, not the least he's got a very professional mind/behavior. He lacks that little extra to become world class player. As someone pointed out here before, Torabi has got a better raw talent for a winger than he has. Jahanbakhsh's years in Europe have made him more experienced though.

Comment

I agree with Nokhodi's point. I get a feeling he gets nervous sometime, he looked pretty sharp in his second year with NEC though.

Comment

you talking about jahanbaksh

Comment

Working...
                                X