Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy who replaced him is a 18 years old kid!

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
      After aj was subbed out, az didn't do anything offensively.
      If you watched the game, you would know why. ARJ was their offense - everything flowed through him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        If you watched the game, you would know why. ARJ was their offense - everything flowed through him.
        I did, as i said he had great dribbles but he failed to deliver the ball. He also had plenty of scoring chances, but he was extremely unlucky. Overall a good game but he can do better.

Comment

According to this Dutch source, Alireza was the biggest threat for AZ during his time on the field:

"The danger was, as in the first half, especially Alireza Jahanbakhsh, which include a shot just retyped be seen. Only came much for putting on Jahanbakhsh Weghorst. On the other hand Rochet must take action a few times to prevent the equalizer. AZ played in the second half too slow to expand the score, but the Greeks did not have a chance to score."

http://www.rtvnh.nl/sport/189066/luc...nnina-in-de-el

Comment

Well he was but at same time his crossing and some of his passes were just off today!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Well he was but at same time his crossing and some of his passes were just off today!
              The Greek team parked the bus. Even after conceding the goal. They left lottle space and totally disagree with your assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                The Greek team parked the bus. Even after conceding the goal. They left lottle space and totally disagree with your assessment.
                I like the guy but i am questioning if this is the best of him, i mean Dutch league. Hope he manage to take it to next level, from what i see he still has long way to go. I found him a bit in rush and not calm today when he had the ball.

Comment

I analyzed this game at work today (as you guys know analyzing football games is my job now) and his performance was not much to write home about. As a winger, his crosses were most of the time unreachable for the striker and he looked rushy in his passes and overall play. He compensated it with working hard and nice dribbles, but his efficiency was low therefore the coach subbed him.

Let's see how the rest of the season goes. I am starting to think that he is stagnating in his development and sticking around Eredivisie level maximum at the moment. He needs more time it seems, and fortunately this fresh new season offers plenty of games where he can show himself as a valuable player.

Comment

^what a KS post. KS = BS in farsi

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      I analyzed this game at work today (as you guys know analyzing football games is my job now.
                      lol what do u do?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        I like the guy but i am questioning if this is the best of him, i mean Dutch league. Hope he manage to take it to next level, from what i see he still has long way to go. I found him a bit in rush and not calm today when he had the ball.
                        Sathe JB dar haale hazer hamine. Harfet doroste: JB az nazare fani kamboodi nadare va kheili porestedaade, amma askhaare ke dar toole yek baazi az nazare tasmimgiri hanooz be sathe lighaaye behtare Europa nareside. Omdivaram emsaal rooye in kaar kone.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh "Could be better but the main profit '
                            Written by Marius Wiegman

Alireza Jahanbakhsh won yesterday with his team of Greek PAS Giannina and afterwards gave the attacker opposite AZ Fanpage that it definitely could have been better, but that he was satisfied with the outcome. "A win is obviously the most important. However, if we had been a little more careful we could win here larger and can travel with a larger margin to Greece. Especially the last passes were often not good. That should be better. But we won and that counts. As we will next week certainly must maintain concentration because it will not be easy there. "

profit important
                            The Alkmaar shots last out of the starting blocks with a great opportunity for Jahanbakhsh result. The team then played a decent first half, in the second half it became a lot less. The attacker concurs with. "The first half we were a bit difficult because we had to grow into the game, though we did have to create some opportunities. Eventually we went into the break with a lead, knowing that we could build this in the second half. This is ultimately not successful, partly because we were sloppy in the final phase of the attack. Our second half was beneficial in terms of skill level less than the first. Still, 1-0 all in all a good result and we managed to win. That's the main thing. "

Good preparation
                            In preparation AZ rumbled across many opponents back and Jahanbakhsh there had a large share in a handful of goals and assists. Even the winger had the idea that it was tasty, though he does not want to run out of stack. "It went very well indeed in the preparation. As you can see today the first official match is always difficult. This applies not only for the team but also for me. I did not play my best game. However, I will be better in the race. We have a long season for us, this was just the beginning. Hopefully next week is a little better. "

Year Alireza
                            When asked whether his best start so far was the former NEC'er answer in the affirmative. "Statistically sure. I scored a lot of goals and gave a lot of assists, but that was just the preparation. This is the real deal. Anyway, as I said this is only the beginning. We should just go ahead and stay focused. " Last season was the season of Vincent Janssen, this season could be the just consider the season of Alireza Jahanbakhsh. Even the attacker does that not completely. "Yes, why not haha," the attacker with a wink. "I'll do my best to improve myself every game. The preparation was good, we won the first game and now we have to draw that line. ""

http://www.azfanpage.nl/elftal-technisch/13723/

Comment

LOL at the guy behind alireza

Comment

when is AZ alkamr europa league 2nd league game

Comment

Working...
                                X