This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
    He didn't play with much confidence in this match. Hopefully he'll be able to gain more confidence before the league starts. I really hope/wish to see Jahanbakhsh in CHL next year
    who didnt play with confidence?AJ or the new player?cause AJ scored 2 goals

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      who didnt play with confidence?AJ or the new player?cause AJ scored 2 goals
      Were talking about Wout Weghorst, the new forward signed by AZ to be the replacement for Janssen. (their star player who went to tottenham for 20mio euros)
      ARJ played with a lot of confidence and looks to be back to his old self (hopefully)

Comment

AZ has also signed a nigerian striker, Fred Friday. He used to play for lillestrom.

Comment

is AZ playing herta berlin? in the europa league

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            is AZ playing herta berlin? in the europa league
            No the game against hertha is just a friendly.

Comment

Damn ARJ looked so damn good in that friendly bit of highlight reel..!
              Who were & What was their opponent's level..!!?

He looks poised to tear some shitt up this season @ AZ ..!!!

Comment

I wonder if Jansenn leaving for Tottenham will be beneficial for JB this year or not. They seemed to have great chemistry last season.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  I wonder if Jansenn leaving for Tottenham will be beneficial for JB this year or not. They seemed to have great chemistry last season.
                  I also wonder if Janssen would suggest AJ to his current club (Tottenham), say after he scores like 8 goals and 10 assists (above average statistics) by the end of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    I also wonder if Janssen would suggest AJ to his current club (Tottenham), say after he scores like 8 goals and 10 assists (above average statistics) by the end of the season.

Right now i think neither janssen nor AJ are ready to play for a club like tottenham. AJ has still a lot to prove in the eredivisie.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post

Considering the fact that Spurs plays 4-2-3-1 and Harry Kane is a reliable man for Poccetino i don't think Jansen will get so much playing time. IMO Poccetino will use him in FA Cup or League Cup matches
                      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

az leading with 3-0 so far 1 assist from AJ from live update twitter it looks like he's having a good game

Comment

5-0

Btw, it's funny how eredivisie teams are trashing erste divisie teams left and right in so many friendlies! Just shows the big gap between the two leagues

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                            5-0 now, goal scored by Jahanbakhsh. He also assisted two goals.
                            according 2 twitter with translation from Dutch he has 1 assist and 1 goal

Comment

2 assist and 1 goal by Ali JB so far another good game for him

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                2 assist and 1 goal by Ali JB so far another good game for him
                                looks like he only has 1 assist and No goal . on footmob it says Guus Til (whovever that is?)has scored the 5th goal. and also on twitter it says the second goal he assisted to the assister. So it looks like he only has 1 assist for the third goal

Comment

Working...
                                X