This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    The difference is ARJ wants to make a move to a better club tho… That being said, its their own careers! Azmoun is doing what he feels will help him succeed best and so is ARJ
    I serously doubt it when it comes to Azmoun. I rather think he thinks about his comfort than anything else.

Comment

If Jahanbakhsh goes to any other leauge than the EPL I will be sad 😭

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        AZ have lost Haps ( Feyenoord - 6 mio) and Luckassen ( PSV - 5 mio) . Those were the two strongest performers of an already garbage defense. They have only got one second string gk for genk on a free, and vejinovic, a solid AM from Feyenoord on loan .

We bash sardar senselessly for going to rubin, but it will be an equally shitty move if ARJ stays at AZ. Being a starter is crucial for the next team he goes to, and if he is going to start on the bench, then he should stay at AZ. But they seem to be very weak for next season, still with clueless van der brom as coach, and no europa league competetion either. Plus they sold two of their best players to their biggest rivals ... I really hope he goes to a decent Bundesliga team, his style suits the league. He deserves better. 15 goals and 17 assists in the last two seasons deserves better than this. ( he was 12 and 10 last season)
        Azmoun is the most talented striker i have seen in our football in last 30 years, yes talent wise better than Pious, Daei, Hashemian, Azizi and i can assure you i have seen many, as much as i love JB and have lots of respect for him, he is not the most talented winger we had, far from, but really hard working one.

It is the question of expectation

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          If Jahanbakhsh goes to any other leauge than the EPL I will be sad 😭
          really? Imo, that's exactly where he shouldn't go seing how injury prone he is..

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
            really? Imo, that's exactly where he shouldn't go seing how injury prone he is..
            He can fit a team like Watford or Bournemouth.

Comment

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2016/17

^ TM's future 2022 WC captain He says he wants to play in Germany or England, but for now likes it in Holland.

I predict that he will leave for a top league either this January window or the summer 2018 one for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  ^ TM's future 2022 WC captain He says he wants to play in Germany or England, but for now likes it in Holland.

I predict that he will leave for a top league either this January window or the summer 2018 one for sure.
                  If an injury doesn't make him retire early. Knock on wood, so no one jinx him, but it looks like he is a little injury prone.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

I'm hoping he will leave now!

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh happy with Stengs: "Competition makes me better"

Alireza Jahanbakhsh looks forward to the season start in the Eredivisie. Due to his interland obligations, the attacker did not have a long vacation, yet he missed the football. In Calvin Stengs he has a competitor this season, but according to Jahanbakhsh, team performance will only benefit.

After the last interland period, it is clear to Iran that tickets for the World Cup can be booked in Russia. "It was an incredible feeling because we already placed two matches for the World Championships before the end of the qualifier for the World Cup, and that says a lot, because we did a great job. We did not lose a duel and did not even score a goal" Jahanbakhsh back on AZ's website. "

I now have the chance to play in a world championship in Russia on my 23rd. " But first, look at the coming season in Alkmaar." On the one hand, of course, I wanted to spend more time with family after Such a long season.

On the other hand, I missed the football. I wanted to train again and come back to the group. I started during the training camp and that was hard, but it went well, "says the attacker who is happy with Stengs' good performance in the last weeks of last season." Calvin is young and when I was as old I also wanted to show it and get the chance. Now is the time for him. But as good teammates, we help each other. Also, the competition makes me better and the team stronger. " But first look at the coming season in Alkmaar. "On the one hand, of course, I wanted to spend more time with family after such a long season."

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...aakt-me-beter/

Comment

I think the best league for his style and long term endurance with fewer injuries hopefully, is either the German or the Spanish league. Please not the EPL.
                        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

I would be dissapointed if he doesnt find a new team by the end of this summer. There is very little room left for improvement since AZ will not be playing Europa League this season and still is coached by a poor manager Van den Brom.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            I would be dissapointed if he doesnt find a new team by the end of this summer. There is very little room left for improvement since AZ will not be playing Europa League this season and still is coached by a poor manager Van den Brom.
                            I don't think he'll leave this transfer window bro.

On Khandevaneh, after saying he would like to play in Germany or England, he said that there is a possibility of such thing happening, but since he still has 4 years left on his contract and he performed well so far, AZ are making it tough for other teams to get him and put a high price tag on him.

So unless he has good English offers now, I think he will probably leave next summer

Comment

I hope he goes to La Liga, he'd kill it there
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Friendly vs La Liga side Malaga just started.

Alireza starting. This is a clip of him coming out of the tunnel with the team.

https://twitter.com/azalkmaar/status/890255528030588928

Comment

Working...
                                X