This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    AZ needs a new goalkeeper. Krul basically costed them the game with his blunder in the 80th minute. We really thought this game would go into extra time, but then Vitesse scored 2 out of nowhere and we sat there between Vitesse supporters who were going crazy that they won the thing for the first time in history. We were also slightly dissapointed by JB, but none of AZ players were good today.
    Yeah Krul is a terrible goalkeeper. He is only good during penalties, but other than that, he is bad.

Hope you at least got to enjoy the match there.

Comment

well that sucks for ARJ..! Woulda been nice for him to win a trophy to end this somewhat disappointing season..!

i assume Az coach will get shitt-canned now..? rather than getting used to a new coach and tactics, think i would rather see him try his luck in another semi decent EU league or at least move to a top 3 dutch team or so..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        well that sucks for ARJ..! Woulda been nice for him to win a trophy to end this somewhat disappointing season..!

i assume Az coach will get shitt-canned now..? rather than getting used to a new coach and tactics, think i would rather see him try his luck in another semi decent EU league or at least move to a top 3 dutch team or so..!
        Season is not over yet, they will at least play another 2 play-off matches against either Utrecht or Heerenveen in order to still get an preliminary EL ticket. I can't see them winning honestly, AZ is in a downwards spiral for a long time now. Long season to go for ARJ...

Comment

"Celtic could regret not signing Alireza Jahanbakhsh for minimal fee

Two years after being linked with £1.5m move, one-time Celtic and Norwich City target Alireza Jahanbakhsh could cost £9m.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Unfortunately, it does not exist in football. Otherwise each and every Premier League club would not spend huge sums on overpriced flops on a yearly basis.

Though Celtic and Norwich City may regret not signing a player when they had the chance. According to The Scotsman, 21-year-old Alireza Jahanbakhsh had piqued the duo’s interest back in 2015 after an eye-catching breakthrough campaign with NEC Nijmegen in the Dutch second division.

At the time, the Iranian was reportedly priced at a bargain price of just £1.5 million.

Two years on, however, it is fair to say his value has sky rocketed. According to the Daily Mail, Premier League trio Watford, Burnley and Bournemouth are all interested, although current club AZ Alkmaar would need an offer of £9 million to convince him to sell.

And you could see why they would demand such a fee. Jahanbakhsh has scored eight and assisted eight in his most impressive season in the Eredivisie, while his dribbling ability and eye for a pass makes him something of a Swiss army knife of an attacker.

Therefore, Alkmaar could be set for a rather substantial windfall in the summer – just twelve months after they earned £18.6 million from the sale of star striker Vincent Janssen to Tottenham Hotspur, as reported by Sky Sports.

And although it is the defence rather than the attack that Celtic and Norwich must aim to strengthen this summer, Jahanbakhsh’s rapid improvement during the last two seasons suggests that they may have dropped the ball not signing him when they had the chance.

After all, he may be out of their price range these days."

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/05/01...h-for-minimal/

Comment

God damn it Krul.. Being a goalkeeper is not just playing PKs and blocking shots from Costa Rica. It's more than that. Come ooooon Kruuuul.

Comment

All jokes aside, Krul vaghean reed be AZ.

Comment

Krul isn't even good in stopping penalties. He just stopped that penalty against Costa Rica and was subbed in because Cillessen hasn't stopped one single penalty in his life..So anything is better than him, is what van Gaal thought at that moment.

Comment

Ajax up 2-0 at HT against Lyon in the EL semi's

Comment

3-0 for Ajax

Comment

Wait a Europa League match is being played today? Ajax is thrashing Lyon 3-0??? This is unexpected

Comment

Ajax seems to be the only eredivisie team with their shit together.

And by shit together, I mean defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ajax 4-1 Lyon

Eredivisie > RPL

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Ajax 4-1 Lyon

Eredivisie > RPL
                            But we know that's not true.

Ajax got raped by Rostov. In the same season.

I'm not happy with azmoun and ezatollahis current situation either, but that doesn't make eredivisie stronger.

eredivisie teams have better attackers and creative players, but they have very poor physicality and defense.

I do agree though that eredivisie is a better development league.

It doesn't make it a stronger league, however.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2016/17

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              But we know that's not true.

Ajax got raped by Rostov. In the same season.

I'm not happy with azmoun and ezatollahis current situation either, but that doesn't make eredivisie stronger.

eredivisie teams have better attackers and creative players, but they have very poor physicality and defense.

I do agree though that eredivisie is a better development league.

It doesn't make it a stronger league, however.

Doesn't matter dadash, at the end of the day Ajax is on verge of reaching the final of EL while Rostov was eliminated earlier in the knock out stage

Comment

It does matter because UEFA ranking is based on the success of a leagues team in UEFA competitions over the last few years, and they rank Russia much higher! End of discussion

Comment

Working...
                                X