Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is his team thru to Europa league or is there another round of playoff ?

Comment

Another average performance by JB.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        I think the problem is that he's not fast enough for a winger! Otherwise he has a good understanding of the game, with good passes, not the least he's got a very professional mind/behavior. He lacks that little extra to become world class player. As someone pointed out here before, Torabi has got a better raw talent for a winger than he has. Jahanbakhsh's years in Europe have made him more experienced though.
        I have to respectfully disagree. Alireza Jahanbaksh is fast by any standard, but especially compared to all the other Iranians except for guys like Milad Mohammadi and Vahid Amiri. Have you not seen his games? He dribbles past people all the time and then breaks away with his pace. Even in one of those TM videos where they ask the players silly questions, when interviewer asked who was the fastest, many teammates named Alireza.

Alireza consistently looks like one of the better players on his team and if he doesn't get injured then by the end of the season he will for sure have a solid amount of assists. The real question is whether he will be able to score enough or not. I believe he definitely has that natural talent to do so (unlike Vahid) but he has to gel better with the team. At NEC his teammates looked for him to score. When I watch him at AZ, he is mainly focused on creating chances for others, and then once in a while he will try to create something for himself. Like cut inside and shoot horribly off target with his non dominant left leg. Its much more difficult scoring like that rather than getting good service from your teammates. By the way Iran_19, he does have a good shooting ability, don't just judge off of one performance.

He will without a doubt sink one soon judging by the rate at which he gets good opportunities.

You guys get let down so quickly with just one performance EVEN when he was productive by providing an assist. Jesus. Christ. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Another average performance by JB.
          i think it was above average he was good, one assistant, couple of good passes which they messed up

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
            If you think his running form is weird then watch Raheem Sterling's form.
            Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            or Ronaldo's
            Ronaldo runs like a heavy armed robot trying to do a dance.
            "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Erfan11, youre spot on, he runs akward. its more about his body feeling than his actual football skills. its thanks god not as bad as hashemians (always reminded me of mr. bean than an actual sportsman...)
              but he really has to work on that, go to a music school, learn to dance. im not joking. this is important, would improve his play.
              see what i mean:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xigzEJ8aJ0

Comment

These games are often played during my busiest hours of work and cannot watch them unfortunately. Having read the last 2 pages, I am getting a bizarrely wide range of opinion contrast between the members on ARJ's performance level with AZ Alkmaar.

The negative comments outnumber the positives. Is he doing at best mediocre? If so, then how could a mediocre winger have 1-2 assists in almost every single game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0ptDL31_YA

Game highlights

Alireza assist at 2:30

5:30 you see him set up a good shot that goes wide

At 8:00 he makes another good pass

Comment

I guess most of us expect a little bit more shining/brilliance from him after one year with AZ, especially when it comes to finishing precision.
                    He seems to be excellent in assists as well as creating chances for himself. Just needs a bit more confidence.

Comment

Lol at this thread. This guy gets like an assist a game it seems, and people are saying he isn't developing?

You're all playing too much FIFA to be honest. Scoring a goal a game like Sardar is not easy, and assisting almost every game as a winger (the true job of the winger is to feed goals from the wing to the center than score himself), and you guys are here just having a pity party.

I swear it seems that some of you are just jealous or oghdeh and you seem to change your opinions of our players every week. Jahanbakhsh is doing just fine for his age, and helping his team tremendously. That was an important goal that he assisted.

We should be thanking God or Allah or Buddha for giving us a guy who loves to score in Sardar, and a guy who loves to assist in Jahanbakhsh. We don't deserve nice things. All we do is cry and piss and moan about everything.

Comment

alireza is and will be one of iran's best, for sure. but i rate saeed higher (has more "natural" talent) and above all sardar

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          Lol at this thread. This guy gets like an assist a game it seems, and people are saying he isn't developing?

You're all playing too much FIFA to be honest. Scoring a goal a game like Sardar is not easy, and assisting almost every game as a winger (the true job of the winger is to feed goals from the wing to the center than score himself), and you guys are here just having a pity party.

I swear it seems that some of you are just jealous or oghdeh and you seem to change your opinions of our players every week. Jahanbakhsh is doing just fine for his age, and helping his team tremendously. That was an important goal that he assisted.

We should be thanking God or Allah or Buddha for giving us a guy who loves to score in Sardar, and a guy who loves to assist in Jahanbakhsh. We don't deserve nice things. All we do is cry and piss and moan about everything.
                          Your optimistic nature is refreshing to read![emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0ptDL31_YA

Game highlights

Alireza assist at 2:30

5:30 you see him set up a good shot that goes wide

At 8:00 he makes another good pass
                            I did not see the game but judging only from the highlights he didn't seem to have a bad game? He was in fact being quite effective for his club!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              I did not see the game but judging only from the highlights he didn't seem to have a bad game? He was in fact being quite effective for his club!
                              he was that is why i am surprise people say he wasnt good

Comment

This is pathetic. How has he not developed as planned?? He is 22 and is a starter for a Europa league team. He is easily the driving force of his team this season and that is quite something considering he was injured for so much of last season. It's no coincidence that AZ best form came in the second half of the season when he was fit and starting . While Janssen scored the whole season long , the team only went up the table when JB was back and in form. Now what other bullshit are ppl saying. His running form, wtf, JB is quick as hell and his form is fine. His shooting is excellent. Look at goals of all of last season , and goals against Ajax , AZ , etc when he was playing for NEC. Please people, don't start bitching and moaning. NOTHING IS WRONG. Afat is right, we don't deserve good things, we get them and complain.

Comment

Working...
                                X