This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2016/17

Since no one opened a new one, here it is. AZ played in their preason game today with AJ scoring. He has to have high goals for this season. 5+ goals and 10 assists would be good.

Looks like AJ assisted the 3rd from a corner and scored the 4th for his team. Highlights on AZ twitter: https://twitter.com/AZAlkmaar

What was the final score of that game?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      What was the final score of that game?
      AZ won 5-1

Comment

AZ currently winning 3-0 against Telstar. AJ scored the first goal in minute 43.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          AZ currently winning 3-0 against Telstar. AJ scored the first goal in minute 43.
          I think he scored the 3rd one too

Comment

He is subbed out in the 68th minute. He scored the first and third goal.

Comment

Yes, alireza scored the 3rd goal in the 53rd min.

Comment

any videos?

Comment

He has to go on a tear this year, and I know he will. His former teammate was picked up by Tottenham for a huge fee.

Comment

Comment

I loved the second goal. Great run, positioning, clever elimination of the defender and perfect finishing.

He has the potential to become a world class player if he continues like this.

Comment

nice goals, i think he and gucci will have a strong season in dutch league

Comment

expecting an excellent season for ARJ. Here is a video of Janssen's replacement, Wout Weghorst. His combo with ARJ will be important considering how pivotal ARJ-Janssen duo was to success for AZ at end of last season. He is very tall and strong, so aerial balls from wingers JB and Dos santos may become a common tactic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVnTUxNmhNc

Comment

^ Eyval!

Damesh garm!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              expecting an excellent season for ARJ. Here is a video of Janssen's replacement, Wout Weghorst. His combo with ARJ will be important considering how pivotal ARJ-Janssen duo was to success for AZ at end of last season. He is very tall and strong, so aerial balls from wingers JB and Dos santos may become a common tactic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVnTUxNmhNc
                              He didn't play with much confidence in this match. Hopefully he'll be able to gain more confidence before the league starts. I really hope/wish to see Jahanbakhsh in CHL next year
                              Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Working...
                              X