Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jahanbakhsh is the only guy I have high hopes for especially after Azmoun's retarded move to Rubin, apparently there are rumors that negotiations with Watford have been started.

If only Sardar was as professional and wise as JB.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Jahanbakhsh is the only guy I have high hopes for especially after Azmoun's retarded move to Rubin, apparently there are rumors that negotiations with Watford have been started.

source for the watford negotiations?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
        He was asked about it in a interview with Iranian TV after the Uzbekistan game and didn't confirm, but didn't deny.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          that be fantastic if it materializes..!!
          it'll be great to have an iranian in EPL again, will certainly re-ignite my interest in following that super exciting and entertaining league again..!

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
            Dar yek shabakeye irani goftesh ke pishfasl raa ba AZ anjam mide va bad tasmim migire.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Not sure if I want him to move to EPL seing how much top players from Eredivisie failed to impress there in recent years.. Btw he still has 2/3 years left on his contract with AZ so they can very well decide to keep him for another season and sell him at a higher price after the world cup in Russia.

Comment

we can call this a great move while shitting on sardar ( somewhat rightfully) buts lets remember recent eridivisie trasnfers to EPL :

Jansenn: AZ to tottenham : Bust. The guy has damaged his reputation, barely gotten minutes, and is now on the transfer list .

Markus Henriksen : AZ to Hull city . Star for AZ with ARJ, then barely played for a relegated Hull City side. Another disastrous transfer.

Steven Berghuis : AZ to Watford : Never played, loaned back to dutch league. Another shitty move

Memphis Depay : PSV to Manchester United . Never played under mourinho, left to france. Another bad move.

Siem De Jong : Ajax to Newcastle . Such a bad move the guy returned to PSV and even played on their youth team recently. Now 28 and nowhere near NT setup.

...and countless others. Only recent successes have been Christian Eriksen and Dusan Tadic.

I would much rather him move to germany. England is just too unpredictable, and a lot of managerial changes, etc. Not designed towards the individual development of the player, but geared towards instant success.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  we can call this a great move while shitting on sardar ( somewhat rightfully) buts lets remember recent eridivisie trasnfers to EPL :
                  Jansenn: AZ to tottenham : Bust. The guy has damaged his reputation, barely gotten minutes, and is now on the transfer list .
                  Markus Henriksen : AZ to Hull city . Star for AZ with ARJ, then barely played for a relegated Hull City side. Another disastrous transfer.
                  Steven Berghuis : AZ to Watford : Never played, loaned back to dutch league. Another shitty move
                  Memphis Depay : PSV to Manchester United . Never played under mourinho, left to france. Another bad move.
                  Siem De Jong : Ajax to Newcastle . Such a bad move the guy returned to PSV and even played on their youth team recently. Now 28 and nowhere near NT setup.
                  ...and countless others. Only recent successes have been Christian Eriksen and Dusan Tadic.
                  I would much rather him move to germany. England is just too unpredictable, and a lot of managerial changes, etc. Not designed towards the individual development of the player, but geared towards instant success.
                  This is a pretty one-sided way of portraying the outgoing Eredivisie transfers to EPL.

You should also mention the successful ones if you want to play a fair game.

Erik Pieters (Stoke City),
                  Daley Blind (Manchester United),
                  Ron Vlaar (Aston Villa),
                  Luiz Suarez (Liverpool & Barcelona),
                  Ruud van Nistelrooy (Manchester United),
                  Robin van Persie (Arsenal),
                  Dirk Kuyt (Liverpool).

RPL: 0 except for Arshavin and some bunch of anonymous players nobody knows.

At least 4 of the above players have a legendary status in EPL for years. Meanwhile Russia is ruining Sardar with their fucking Rubin Kazan and their NT can't get out of the group stage @ Confed Cup. Such strong league wow. Sardar has so much room for improvement in the RPL right?

Are we done yet?

Comment

Kiarash why can nobody have an opinion on the Dutch league without you getting personally insulted? So damn touchy chill bro. If u read my post instead of acting like a retard , I said we are somewhat rightfully angered with his move to Rubin. In my post I never blamed quality of Dutch league for many eridivisie players in RECENT memory failing in EPL. I did not talk about the strength of the league . I said it was a risky move to go EPL , because of the recent history of eridivisie moves there , and the nature of the league ( EPL) itself. That's why i would rather see him in Germany or Spain. And I commented on successful recent transfers from eridivisie as well.

As usual , you come across as incredibly biased . It's obvious you didn't even read my post. I wasn't talking about strength of eridivisie or RPL or comparing them whatsoever . Get a grip . And everybody knows that eridivisie is a good place for a young talent but isn't that strong of a league anymore. stop overreacting .

Comment

@ Kiarash, if your intention is to truly be fair, lets not act like there are no players from RPL who were successful in EPL. I think it is just that you perhaps may not know.
                      I will provide examples of players who moved from RPL to EPL or other Top leagues in recent times.

Branislav ivanovic, one of the best defenders in the last 10 years in EPL, came from RPL.

Salomon Rondon, ex rubin player, starter for West Bromwich Albion in EPL .

Ivica Olic, RPL to bayern munich, Hamburg, and Wolfsburg

Wakaso Mubarak, Marko Livaja, Marco Lemos all from Rubin Kazan to La Liga.

Bastos to Serie A

Young Talent Zinchenko from UFA(RPL) to manchester city.

Yes, they don't transfer as many players as Eredivisie, but lets not act like its the RPL's fault Azmoun hasnt transferred, its his fault completely.

But I will say that to get a transfer to a good team he needs to score a lot of goals this coming season.
                      Rondon scored around 15 to get an EPL transfer.
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

EPL is Arguably the Best league but without a doubt its the Toughest League in the world for footballers to break themselves in and prove their grit and quality..!!
                        by en large, If you could make it there as a footballer then you can make it anywhere..!!

like i said before, for selfish reasons i'd love to have an iranian playing there..!! i hope this transfer goes through..! doubt he will be able to become a regular starter in epl immediately but he is a hard worker and has tremendous determination, so i am hopeful he will eventually break through..!! or more likely gets shipped off on loan to championship after a handful of half-chances ..!! lol

Comment

Okay before this "which league is better" war continues, let's all hope that JB *stays* at AZ. We don't want him to join a new team and have to fight for a place right before the World Cup. With a good performance there he'll also attract better suitors next year.
                          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                            Okay before this "which league is better" war continues, let's all hope that JB *stays* at AZ. We don't want him to join a new team and have to fight for a place right before the World Cup. With a good performance there he'll also attract better suitors next year.
                            Yeah. I think he will stay in AZ in the end. He will prob get even better numbers this season ( 15-20 goals, 15-20 assists). And he has the WC, so AZ can fetch an even higher figure. Unless they need to sell this year, which may be the case. All starting TM players MUST be starting for their clubs this season. It doesnt even matter too much if their teams are doing very well or not. All that matters is that they are getting consistent minutes, are in good form, and are healthy. Then after WC, we will see a burst of new transfers, especially if we can perform well.

Comment

FC Olexandri (UKR) - AZ Alkmaar 0-1
                              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

SURprised we have''t heard about ARJ being linked with a European team after the season he had

Comment

Working...
                                X