No announcement yet.

Alex Samizadeh @ Bolton Wanderers | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who had the honour of finding this gem first??

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      Ghalenoi!

Comment

It was in my thread sirBut truly bolton are pathetic samizadeh is probably the best player they have if they start him. If he breaks through I can easily see him getting to a PL team since he is so young, just like Alli, Michaeil Antonio, Rob Holding, Matt Philips, etc did.

Comment

Did some searching, and found the source.

From 18/08/2015

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
          Alex Samizadeh: Born in Iran, naturalised British citizen. Plays for Bolton Wanderers U18 and scored a hattrick against Colchester United on Saturday:

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport...es_to_victory/

Aenima_8 for TM

Comment

Samizadeh featured for Bolton u23 vs Barnsley u23 yesterday and scored the lone goal:

http://lionofviennasuite.sbnation.co...turns-on-trial

Comment

This outstanding boy Samizadeh should be invited for the Omid Team for the upcoming FIFA U-20 World Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                This outstanding boy Samizadeh should be invited for the Omid Team for the upcoming FIFA U-20 World Championship.
                Definitely

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                  their forwards is chaab i think and he kinda sucks. Samizadeh would actually make us a threat in that tournament to get out of group and progress more. Doubt it will happen though. Someone send a letter to iff

Comment

Please someone send a letter to IFF, he is the best player on Bolton U23s atm and if it isn't for that idiot Parkinson he probably would have played in a few League One games aswell.

Comment

It's seems that there is a bit of meme about Samizadeh over at the Wanderers forum that the iranian is a bit of A "Big Billy Bollocks"

Now I don't have a clue what that means, so I looked at the urban dictionary.

Big Billy Bollocks : "Someone who exhibits signs of being braver or more confident than they actually are"

Academy coach, David Lee has "had to bring [Samizadeh] down a peg or two on occasion"

http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards...26281&start=40

Comment

It's seems that there is a bit of meme about Samizadeh over at the Wanderers forum that the iranian is a bit of A "Big Billy Bollocks"

Big Billy Bollocks : "Someone who exhibits signs of being braver or more confident than they actually are"

Academy coach, David Lee has "had to bring [Samizadeh] down a peg or two on occasion"

Lol i went through that link you posted.

It's like if a german guy came on here and went and told his mates that ashkan dejagah is fat and lazy and rides camels stuffed with cash all day because that's what some PFDC forum member wrote about him haha.

Comment

He would be perfect for our U-20 team who will be participating in the World Cup in May. We have Jafari and Chaab as strikers. Neither are very good.

Comment

so it seems so far based on the bolton fan reaction,that he has a rep for being a bit Topol and not exactly in peak fitness and form ..!? and apparently now he is also known as doodool tala and sorta big headed..??
                            but the lil homie sure as shit knows his way around the goal and how to burry shots in the back of the onion bag..! his strike per minutes ratio must be Redunclously high..? cause everytime there is an update in this thread, the guy has scored a goal or 2..!!
                            wonder if he even cares to rep iran ...? somebody should throw an interview his way

Comment

Idiots.
                              Alot of young forwards are arrogant. Instead of trying to break them down though you have to nurture them and help them mature.

Comment

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/2...e-3637308.aspx

samizadeh played 60 mins for u23's in their 2-0 win over crystal palace. He hit the crossbar with a header. Crystal palace played some senior players including the likes of france GK steve mandanda, left back zeki fryers, and forward campbell. Bolton u23's have won their last 5 in a row.

Comment

Working...
                                X