Alex Samizadeh @ Bolton Wanderers | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    he is really talented. Im sure within the next five years he will be making waves in the premier league
    In that case: Alex for TM!

Comment

"ON loan starlets Nathan Sheron and Alex Samizadeh stole the limelight as this hard-earned victory over Gainsborough Trinity enabled Chorley to close the gap at the top.

Samizadeh, 18 on Thursday, having the added thrill of scoring on debut moments after coming onto the field.

“Alex’s goal was fantastic; he has explosive speed from a standing start – and what a confident finish it was!’

With less than 10 minutes to play, Samizadeh entered the fray and within two minutes he wrapped up the points, breaking clear on a speedy run and showing great coolness to apply a sublime finish into the corner of the net."

http://www.lep.co.uk/sport/football/...ey-2-1-8235855

Comment

If it's only untill winter, then it is an fine move. I take back what I said.
        However I'm still skeptical about the intentions of Bolton. Players his age killing it in the youth teams usually make it to the senior team, even in premier league.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
          If it's only untill winter, then it is an fine move. I take back what I said.
          However I'm still skeptical about the intentions of Bolton. Players his age killing it in the youth teams usually make it to the senior team, even in premier league.
          I agree, on the surface the move seemed a backwards step initially....!
          but in light of other revelations now it seems to me as although he has proven he has the quality to feature for the senior team, the Bolton boss doesnt think he has yet the physical maturity and possibly stamina to cope with the League One Level competition..??? So he was shipped off to Chorly to get that aspect of his player development expedited rather than keep playing with a bunch Not quiet physically matured youngins in their youth league competition....!!?

looks like he has already hit the ground running there scoring in his Debut, upon successful completion of this short loan period, i think we could fairly assume and expect him to be brought up and at least occasionally feature in Bolton's Senior team ...!!
          if he prove himself ready again, and the already skeptic phil Parkinson refuses to reward him with some first team action, then he should look to force a move the fauq outa there, imo..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            I agree, on the surface the move seemed a backwards step initially....!
            but in light of other revelations now it seems to me as although he has proven he has the quality to feature for the senior team, the Bolton boss doesnt think he has yet the physical maturity and possibly stamina to cope with the League One Level competition..??? So he was shipped off to Chorly to get that aspect of his player development expedited rather than keep playing with a bunch Not quiet physically matured youngins in their youth league competition....!!?

looks like he has already hit the ground running there scoring in his Debut, upon successful completion of this short loan period, i think we could fairly assume and expect him to be brought up and at least occasionally feature in Bolton's Senior team ...!!
            if he prove himself ready again, and the already skeptic phil Parkinson refuses to reward him with some first team action, then he should look to force a move the fauq outa there, imo..!!
            The best thing about this is that it isnt even a loan lol... Bolton is basically saying "Chorley, you want a good player to help you out for a few games and develop him so when he comes back in a few games he can help us?"

Samizadeh will be back in with Bolton soon... I just hope his playing time continues to increase and that he gets at least 7-8 caps for Bolton next season

Comment

Article regarding Samizadeh's loan to Chorley/ He also scored a goal in Chorleys 4-1 win earlier in the week:

"Bolton boy must learn to take the rough stuff

MOST of us spent our work experience placements filing, sweeping floors or making tea, with little need to get bumped from pillar to post by burly foes.

But that is the prospect facing Alex Samizadeh who, it is expected, will be a far better prospect for his time on such a character-building stint at Chorley.

The young Iranian has impressed at under-18 level, so much so he has featured in the first team, but has struggled to have the same impact when stepping up to the u23s squad.

And assistant academy director David Lee is keen to see his progression at the National League North club, believing he will come through a much better-rounded player and better-equipped for the rough treatment routinely dished out to attackers.

“Alex is in a transitional period, he’s done well in the u18s but when he has moved up to the u23s it’s been a bit much for him,” Whites legend Lee told The Bolton News.

“We want him to sample a new level, deal with the physical side of the game and test himself against different opposition. Goals can mask how a forward is developing but playing against those robust centre-halves in that league will give him a different dimension. Playing academy football there is an emphasis on attractive play but that isn’t always realistic when you look ahead to first-team football, so this is a test for him and being down the road we can keep tabs on his progress at a club we trust.

“He has a lot to learn, such as his work rate out of possession, starting positions, alertness and awareness and he is being brought through gradually.”

The arrangement is to last for a month initially and different to regular loan deals the clubs are not limited in his movement, so he was able to play in Wednesday night’s FA Youth Cup defeat at Chester.

“He is a scholarship player, so can be recalled at any stage,” added Lee.

“He is at Chorley for a month initially and we’ll re-address it after that. It will work well from his and our perspective.”"

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport...e_rough_stuff/
              Last edited by aenima_8; 11-20-2016, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Interesting note. My brother does not follow Iranian football as close as me and he mostly knows things by me telling him but today he asked me if I knew who Samizadeh was as he saw some stuff from him online, I think his name is somewhat spreading. I am intrigued by his TM prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                  Interesting note. My brother does not follow Iranian football as close as me and he mostly knows things by me telling him but today he asked me if I knew who Samizadeh was as he saw some stuff from him online, I think his name is somewhat spreading. I am intrigued by his TM prospects.
                  LOL My brother actually is the same and he also asked me about Samizadeh some days ago and showed me a video on TheSportBible.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                    LOL My brother actually is the same and he also asked me about Samizadeh some days ago and showed me a video on TheSportBible.
                    Haha what a coincidence! He also mentioned sportBible.

Comment

Good old days when Ando quite quickly shone and impressed at Bolton Wanderers. Never forget their home game where he I believe scored 3 goals. Time flies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Good old days when Ando quite quickly shone and impressed at Bolton Wanderers. Never forget their home game where he I believe scored 3 goals. Time flies!

Thinking about his career in England is so frustrating. I watched every single Bolton game, Ando is my all time favorite. Had it not been for injuries he would have been playing in the prem up until a year or two ago. And btw ghat game you're thinking of was vs Wigan (at their stadium) and he scored 2 goals.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Thinking about his career in England is so frustrating. I watched every single Bolton game, Ando is my all time favorite. Had it not been for injuries he would have been playing in the prem up until a year or two ago. And btw ghat game you're thinking of was vs Wigan (at their stadium) and he scored 2 goals.
                          Particularly given his physical style of playing, he would have definitely rated in PL for about a decade, had the injuries not been his biggest barrier of excelling in that league.

Comment

Chroley FC manager comments on Samizadeh:

"The Magpies have also been without forwards Louis Myers and Sefton Gonzalez. To ease the pressure on his squad, Jansen has delved into the loan market by signing Nathan Sheron and Dan Cowan, while goalkeeper Shaun Rowley has joined on a temporary basis from Shrewsbury.

However, the capture of 17-year-old youngster Alex Samizadeh from Bolton Wanderers has really captured the imagination. He has already made his debut for the Trotters and has come off the bench and scored for Chorley in successive games.

“Sami is an infectious character,” said Jansen. “How long we have got him for? I don’t know. “Bolton wanted him to get some experience of men’s football and hopefully he will spend a few more weeks with us. “He is a goalscorer 100%. Give him a sniff and he will score. “Sami has got the pace and the athleticism and has got a good future ahead of him.”"

http://www.lep.co.uk/sport/football/...ture-1-8256011

Samizadeh also featured for Bolton scoring the only goal in their 1-1 draw against Preston North End (Cup match):

Alex Samizadeh fired Bolton ahead in the first half, a lead the hosts held until stoppage-time at the end of the second half when Eoin Doyle equalised for North End.

The ball was worked to Samizadeh on the edge of the box, the winger's low crisp shot beating the dive of Hudson and travelling into the bottom corner.

Samizadeh is on a work experience loan with Chorley at the moment, the deal allowing him still to turn out for Bolton."

http://www.lep.co.uk/sport/football/...ties-1-8255718
                            Last edited by aenima_8; 11-25-2016, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Alex Samizadeh was the lone goal scorer for Bolton Wanders in the LFA Senior Cup (Lancashire FA) vs. Preston North End FC. They tied 1-1 and Bolton advanced on penalty kicks. He scored from a long distance shot - apparently it was very nice. He played the full game, from reports.

Comment

Bolton Wanderers manager, Phil Parkinson on Samizadeh:

"Parkinson – who was born in Chorley – is keeping connections to the town alive by sending players up the motorway to gain experience.

“I’ve got a young lad, Alex Samizadeh, who’s gone on loan there and scored two goals," he said.

"So I obviously keep an eye on their results and it’s always good to see the local teams do well.

“It’s a tough league that one because Fylde are flying high at the top and Darlington are in there as well. But it’s a good test for any of our players who go to that level.”"

http://www.mancunianmatters.co.uk/co...ravery-victims

Comment

Working...
                                X