X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all of the goals

https://youtu.be/W4uC51by0dw

He scored the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th

I liked his first goal as much as his hat-trick goal. Did well to out muscle the full back, cut inside and power it in. Back flip wasn't bad either

Comment

Does anyone have a connection with CQ or know someone mutual with CQ?
      They need to get in contact with them immediately to call this player up. Him and Sardar up front would be lethal

Comment

I like the fact he is such a fighter and has good goal sense. He knows where to be. He's short, while Azmoun is above average (6"1). That's a good front-line, they both bring different things. Let's just hope he pans out and starts playing soon for the Bolton Wanderers senior club.

Comment

Good finisher, which could complement Sardar really well in a strike partnership.

Bezan ziresh football, Sardar heads it down to Alex, Alex dribbles two and scores, WC in Qatar, Massive Iranian Crowd, we win the Word Cup.

And I woke up.....

Comment

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport...omments-anchor

He's currently playing for the U23's. Many Bolton fans seem to want him to get a spot on the first team but the U23 coach says he's "not ready". Hope this doesn't hinder his development. Also, he may want to leave for another team willing to give him a chance in the first team. Many successful players started at 16,17,18 for the senior squad, (think Wayne Rooney at Everton) so hopefully he'll get his chance soon.
            Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

He's in FIFA 17 and listed as Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                He's in FIFA 17 and listed as Iranian.

He didn't make Ultimate Team?

Comment

TM staff are well aware of him.
                  TM Telegram account shared a news story about him yesterday.

Comment

Guys he is in the 3rd tier. I doubt he will get a look until he is on at least a Championship team. England's third division is nothing to be judged by at the moment.
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Guys he is in the 3rd tier. I doubt he will get a look until he is on at least a Championship team. England's third division is nothing to be judged by at the moment.
                      You're right. But he's 17, remember. Makes him an interesting prospect. Will he break through team if he keeps at his current place? No. But he seems ambitious and seems to be head and shoulders above the players around him with the way he's playing and scoring.

Comment

I hate to be that guy, but he really looks older than 17... Also, how come such a young player has so much tattoos on his body?? He already had these two years ago when he was 15/16 and I'm not sure if people can get tattooed at such a young age in UK? Hopefully someone can prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                          I hate to be that guy, but he really looks older than 17... Also, how come such a young player has so much tattoos on his body?? He already had these two years ago when he was 15/16 and I'm not sure if people can get tattooed at such a young age in UK? Hopefully someone can prove me wrong.
                          If he is older than he says, then he's fooling only himself and will be nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            You're right. But he's 17, remember. Makes him an interesting prospect. Will he break through team if he keeps at his current place? No. But he seems ambitious and seems to be head and shoulders above the players around him with the way he's playing and scoring.
                            Can't hurt to keep an eye on him for sure. But it's premature to ask CQ to follow this guy as intensely as some feel. In due time. Has he been invited to youth/omid teams like U19, U21, or U23? That would be most logical.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

looks like a tank. Rarely seen a smaller forward with so much power. Reminds me of tevez, one of my all time favorites. Definitely has incredible potential. If he destroying more than decent qpr youth teams, and i have seen him do it to many others, like that- it wont be long before big academies come calling.

Comment

If he lives up to his expectations realistically we wouldn't see him with TM until after the WC. Maybe CQ will call him up during the WC training camp but will leave him out like he did to Azmoun.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X