Alex Samizadeh @ Bolton Wanderers | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex Samizadeh @ Bolton Wanderers | 2016/17

Bolton have began their pre season and Samizadeh scored a goal in their 3-3 draw. He will likely be a part of their first team, not a bad starting point for a teen. Let's continue to keep an eye on this one as he develops,

News from today's match: http://mobile.bwfc.co.uk//news/artic...n-3165513.aspx
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Alex Samizadeh for TM.

Comment

What position does he play?? Alex dooset darim, Alex dooset darim.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
        What position does he play?? Alex dooset darim, Alex dooset darim.
        Haven't seen him play but he is listed as a striker. Scored lots of goals for bolton's youth teams
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Samizadeh scored against Stattford Rangers in a friendly game, bolton won 2:1.
          source: twitter acc - bolton wanderers

Comment

niiiiice, expecting a big season from him....

Comment

incredible talent to keep an eye on. A good season in league 1 from somebody so young will definitely get Premier League interest. Just look at Dele Alli. Played for MK dons in League One, a great season, got some buzz around him and now moved to tottenham where he was an instant hit, and now starts for a CL level team

Comment

Goal scoring machine!

Comment

He didn't score for the main team but for Bolton XI which is their u21 team.

Comment

He seems to be a promising player. I'm looking forward to hearing more of him in the future.

Comment

"“I’ve been very pleased by the reaction of the players to what we have asked of them so far but you don’t sit around and pat yourself on the back, you move on, step it up, and try to improve on aspects of your play.”

With options thin on the ground in some positions, Parkinson is due to take a look at some of his development squad players over the course of the next two friendlies – which has led to the cancellation of Wednesday night’s Under-21 outing against Chester.

Exciting striker Alex Samizadeh is one of the youngsters expected to make the step-up after impressing in his first couple of appearances for the development squad this summer
                      ."

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport..._to_Mansfield/

Article from the Stafford win from last week:

"Youth team graduate Alex Samizadeh and George Newell, both of whom featured for the first team at the end of last season, were on the scoresheet against the Evo-Stik Premier Division new boys as David Lee's side followed up Saturday's 6-0 victory at Radcliffe Borough with another win.

Samizadeh opened the scoring for the Whites, poking the ball home after trialist Joseph Shirdel – the Afghanistan international – saw his effort deflected into Samizadeh's path.

The lead was doubled for the visitors when Samizadeh fed another trialist, Gerald Kilota, but he was brought down in the box."

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport..._Stafford_win/

Comment

Samizadeh scored Bolton's only goal in their 6-1 defeat to Chorley FC. Bolton played with a very you'v and inexperienced line up apparently but good to see young Alex on the score sheet yet again. I want to remind everyone that this kid is only 17...
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Samizadeh scored Bolton's only goal in their 6-1 defeat to Chorley FC. Bolton played with a very you'v and inexperienced line up apparently but good to see young Alex on the score sheet yet again. I want to remind everyone that this kid is only 17...
                          Bolton lost 6-1 to a 6th division football team?? Holy hell...

Comment

According to one fan that was at the game, there was a Leicester City scout there watching Samizadeh: Probably from their U-21 team (my personal belief). Spoke with their coaches, took notes. Impressive. He's 17. We will see!
                            Last edited by Tehranto; 07-27-2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

i really think he will leave bolton. Leicester do need to beef up their youth team for Youth Champions League and have been picking up many young players from other academies.

Comment

Working...
                              X