No announcement yet.

Ali Karimi @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'm not wrong, Dinamo Zagreb rotates their players quite often since they don't have much competition in PRVA liga (they mostly concentrate on CL/EL). IMO he will probably get to start a few games at least but the real question is will he be impressive enough to play in important games (CL and Croatian derby)? Let's wait and see

Comment

https://twitter.com/CroSports_/statu...95041752002560

CroSports ‏@CroSports_ 7m7 minutes ago
      Ali Karimi is making his Dinamo Zagreb debut (albeit preseason).
      He is coming on in the 75th minute (Dinamo Zagreb vs Panduri).

https://twitter.com/CroSports_/statu...96060393201664

CroSports ‏@CroSports_ 3m3 minutes ago
      Officially, Ali Karimi came on in the 78th minute, replacing Matel. Dinamo Zagreb vs Panduri (preseason friendly).

Comment

How did he do?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          How did he do?
          Didn't watch, but according to reports not enough time to make an impression either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

Good post, good sense of humor I'll give you that.
            It was meant to be just some light hearted fun. Glad you found it humorous too.

We are all disappointed in our players playing in QSL.

Comment

@Dinomp
              That midfield culture you described suits Karimi perfectly, he is more of a passer than a pure ball-winner. I hope he makes a good impression in your league.
              What is your opinion on what is going within the country in regards to the Split vs Zagreb controversy? Does the Split indignation have any credibility? Are you a Zagreb fan in particular or just someone who wants to see Croatian sport succeed? How did you find this forum by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                Not exactly the best comments on their Facebook page about him from the their fans... Things like "He is the bomb, literally" or "Who the hell is this taliban" are some of the comments you see or "he is probably just a terrorist or refugee and nothing else"
                Now, you won't be surprised if I tell you some Serbian and Croat netizens call each other from Iranian origin whenever they want to insult each other. They look at us as backward gypsies.

@ everyone: Lets be realistic, we know Ali Karimi junior is a good young talent for IPL but he is not specially gifted like Torabi, so if he fails no body should be surprised. I wish him all the best and may he train well and shine in Dinamo Zagreb.

Comment

Former Yugoslav citizens are well known for being racists, especially the Croatians (of course not everyone), but they started a facist genocid against themselves in the 90s and they still were not able to solve their troubles until now
                  TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Racist people exist everywhere, if our guest stays here long enough he'll see that there are plenty of them here. There are also plenty of people who are looking to support him (Karimi) and the best thing he can do is to keep them in mind and play for them

Comment

The deal between Dinamo and the Iranian defensive midfielder was initialized by Sepahan’s former coach Igo Stimac, according to Iranian

One of the many benefits of hiring good known foreign coaches !!..

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post

@ everyone: Lets be realistic, we know Ali Karimi junior is a good young talent for IPL but he is not specially gifted like Torabi, so if he fails no body should be surprised. I wish him all the best and may he train well and shine in Dinamo Zagreb.
                        Sorta agree with you there
                        Eastern Eutopean/Russian players are also mostly big narekhars who play an awful physical & bruising style football ..! I hope the kid is himself as big as advertised & can cope well enough through the early break in period ..!
                        Even from the earlier highlight reels, although he seems very poised in possession, he doesn't come across nimble & quick footed enough to easily side step some nasty challenges which are surely headed his way playing there. Even his decision making speed leaves lil more to be desired from my perspective. ...!
                        I think if he shows good deal of perseverance early on in order to deal with the off the field issues & get acostumed to football played @ faster pace & more physical manner , then he will eventually come good for dynamo by next season ..!?
                        Wish him the best, off course

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                          Former Yugoslav citizens are well known for being racists, especially the Croatians (of course not everyone), but they started a facist genocid against themselves in the 90s and they still were not able to solve their troubles until now

Please, this is a football forum (as far as I can tell). Don't let your ignorance take over.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinpomp View Post
                            Please, this is a football forum (as far as I can tell). Don't let your ignorance take over.
                            Like I said

Originally posted by lml View Post
                            Racist people exist everywhere, if our guest stays here long enough he'll see that there are plenty of them here. There are also plenty of people who are looking to support him (Karimi) and the best thing he can do is to keep them in mind and play for them
                            Sorry about that. Do you any info on this?

Originally posted by lml View Post
                            @Dinomp
                            That midfield culture you described suits Karimi perfectly, he is more of a passer than a pure ball-winner. I hope he makes a good impression in your league.
                            What is your opinion on what is going within the country in regards to the Split vs Zagreb controversy? Does the Split indignation have any credibility? Are you a Zagreb fan in particular or just someone who wants to see Croatian sport succeed? How did you find this forum by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                              Not exactly the best comments on their Facebook page about him from the their fans... Things like "He is the bomb, literally" or "Who the hell is this taliban" are some of the comments you see or "he is probably just a terrorist or refugee and nothing else"
                              And people say we are the worst guys in the world on social media lol.

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                                Haji the same we got our crazy internet trolls and hooligans they got their own as well. Croats have been a great influence on our football, lots of coaches and players have come from there to Iran over the years and there has never been any problems with race, they all assimilated and fit in very well Branko says it himself all the time so I wouldn't label them as racists, otherwise so many of them wouldn't have assimilated so well in Iran.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X