Ali Karimi @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    We have to remember this. He's signed to 5 years. A Ezzatollahi - Karimi partnership, with both top European pedigree is mouth-watering. We have to be patient.
    and young players in Europe have the chance of progress well enough to go to even better leagues/teams! I'd like to see the day when our younger players of today play in better clubs when they are in their prime ages and other younger players have gone to European teams. I'd like to see the day we can realistically set up TM players from the following clubs as an example:

------------------------------------------goalie (Rizespor)-------------------------------------------

------RB (Dinamo Zagreb)-------CB (Rostov)--------CB (Bologna)----------Milad Mohammadi (Borussia Dortmund)

---------------Ali Karimi (Sevilla)----------Ezzatollahi (Arsenal)---------

----Jahanbakhsh (PSG)--------CAM (AZ)---------------Torabi (Madeira).......

--------------------------------Azmoun (Milan)-----------------------------------------

Comment

The fact that he can't as we talk even make it to the bench of team like Dinamo say a lot about the quality and fitness level of teams in IPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        The fact that he can't as we talk even make it to the bench of team like Dinamo say a lot about the quality and fitness level of teams in IPL.
        Dinamo is a great team. They are as good as mid-level/ lower-level EPL, Bundesliga and La Liga teams.

But your point is true.

Comment

Dinamo is a great team. They are as good as mid-level/ lower-level EPL, Bundesliga and La Liga teams.
          But your point is true.
          They are decent team, they may match against some bottom table top 4 leagues sometime but at the end the oppositions in Croatia League is not strong, just the fact the coach think he is not fit enough to be included in squad vs some weaker teams in local league is just embarrassing for our football, i am not question Ali Karimi as player.

Comment

But your point is true.
            hahahaha agree except the epl part

Comment

You'll get there Ali, keep working hard!
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                You'll get there Ali, keep working hard!
                indeed, so long he stays in Europe he will improve his game immensly and much sooner than being an every game starter in IPL ..!
                i havent seen him play enough to judge his quality and potential but from some of the comments in this thread so far i gather there are a few things that is preventing him from featuring early on for his new club..!!
                i gather so far; that his transfer to EU was mostly facilitated through his hook ups with the coach of Dynamo Kranjcar who used to knows him from his sepahan days.
                his rather young age and 5 year deal suggest he was brought in more for their academy team and to see him slowly work his way up to the main squad.
                i gather that majority of Dinamo fans were not all so Wowed by this transfer and in fact quiet a few ridiculed it on social media..!!
                i also gather Kranjcar is currently struggling in his job there and on thin ice and can ill afford to play an inexperienced youngster in vital European matches, cause if he struggles to perform adequately and favorable results doesnt ensue then it could well mean his ass..!!?

i think its gonna take at least a 4-6 months before he get any significant playing minutes with the first team squad.

im not one bit surprised he wasnt included in the EU squad, woulda been highly ( pleasantly) surprised if he even made the bench...!!

its too early, we gotta be more patient with the kid

Comment

https://twitter.com/CroSports_/statu...51919581798400

CroSports ‏@CroSports_ 52s52 seconds ago

Dinamo Zagreb manager Zlatko Kranjcar:

- Ali Karimi is looking better & better in training. He's a player w/ value & it's shown in training.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinpomp View Post
                    https://twitter.com/CroSports_/statu...51919581798400

CroSports ‏@CroSports_ 52s52 seconds ago

Dinamo Zagreb manager Zlatko Kranjcar:

- Ali Karimi is looking better & better in training. He's a player w/ value & it's shown in training.
                    Awesome!! Im telling you, Team Melli/Iran NT has never had a talent problem... Rather, their problem has been showcasing that talent to big clubs. Karimi at Dinamo, Ezzatolahi & Azmoun at Rostov, Jahanbakhsh at AZ, Ansarifard and Masoud in Greece, Ramin and Sajjad in Turkey, Milad Mo at Terek, Haghighi at Maritamo... We are finally showcasing our talent to Europe and the rest of the world.

Comment

https://twitter.com/CroSports_/statu...38340276506625

CroSports ‏@CroSports_ now

Dinamo Zagreb manager on when we could expect to see Ali Karimi:

- As far as I know, he still hasn't received his "papers" (clearance).

Comment

His papers will be ready next week. He will wear # 66
                        مجوز بازی علی کریمی صادر می*شود

مجوز بازی علی کریمی صادر می*شودShare
                        هافبک ایرانیِ دینامو زاگرب با پرداخت بخشی از قراردادش مجوز بازی برای تیم کروات را در هفته آینده می*گیرد.
                        به گزارش پایگاه خبری طوفان زرد و به نقل از ورزش سه، علی کریمی حدود یک ماهی است با باشگاه دینامو زاگرب قرارداد رسمی امضاء کرده بود و در دیدارهای دوستانه این تیم به میدان رفت و نمایش قابل قبولی از خود ارائه کرد اما نتوانست در بازی مرحله*ی پلی*آف لیگ قهرمانان اروپا که با پیروزی تیمش مقابل واردار مقدونیه همراه بود به میدان برود.
                        هافبکِ ایرانیِ دینامو زاگرب با باشگاه سپاهان تا پایان فصل 97-96 قرارداد داشت اما می*توانست با پرداخت مبلغی از این تیم جدا شود که مسئله مالی اکنون برطرف و انجام شده و قرار است دوشنبه یا سه*شنبه هفته آینده ITC او را صادر کنند تا بتواند همراه تیم زلاتکو کرانچار در مسابقات رسمی باشد.
                        کریمی قرار است در دینامو زاگرب شماره 66 را بر تن کند.

Comment

^^best decision this guy made. watch him grow so fast in Europe
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Dinamo will face RB Salzburg in the playoffs

Salzburg has never made it to UCL and has failed 8 times since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Dinamo will face RB Salzburg in the playoffs
                              Salzburg has never made it to UCL and has failed 8 times since 2006.
                              They have to watch out for Jonathan Soriano. He is one quality striker. 113 goals in 133 games for his current club.

Comment

Tbh, I'd rather see Dinamo in Europa. They're not a very good team and it's better for them there. They'll get thrashed in CL. I'd like to see Karimi showcase there

Comment

Working...
                                X