Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Karimi @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2016-2017

Great move!

He passed his medical. Will update this as more information comes out. Looks like 5 year contract. Dinamo is the top team in the Croatian league. They were in Champions League last year, and the year before, and the year before ... you get the story .

Much more Iranians taking the European route - this is called the CQ effect .

Last edited by Tehranto; 07-01-2016, 07:26 AM.

Congrats, best Summer move we had in a while. here is the official website welcoming Karimi

http://gnkdinamo.hr/HR/Novosti/Clana...i-igrac-dinama
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Ali Karimi NEW Dinamo player!

Ransko midfielder Ali Karimi is a new Dinamo player! 22-year-old midfielder arrived in the best Croatian club from Iran's Sepahan and signed a five-year contract with the champions.

- I am very happy that I came to Dinamo. I know a lot about Dinamo Zagreb and Croatian football in general and know that I came to the club. Dinamo has been a champion of Croatian, continuous game of the Europa League or the Champions League and of course I'm honored to be here. It is logical that in such a big club is strong competition, but I believe in his qualities and I am sure that I will help the team achieve new successes - said the new midfielder Wise after he came to Slovenia to prepare.

186 centimeters tall player plays as a secondary binder, and the current administration has spent his career in Sepahan where he was a standard player last season. Interestingly, with Sepahan's a great result achieved and our current coach Zlatko Kranjcar. Karimi was from a young team with 18 years transferred to the first team and is very near Kranjcar began his senior career which continued only forward to coming to Dinamo and njhovog reunion.

- Dinamo followed him and before I came here, and when they asked me what I think of course that I have been for the arrival of a player you know well and appreciate. I believe that Karimi player who will bring additional quality in midfield. High quality is at stake in both directions, sturdy in the match and is quite high because this will mean a lot to a head. Of course, the midfield is strong competition, as well as everywhere else, but this is Dinamo, we have high goals, and so it should be - explained coach Wise.

http://gnkdinamo.hr/HR/Novosti/Clana...i-igrac-dinama

Comment

Dinamo is an absolute hub to even better European offers. They are constantly being scouted by the giants of European Football. This is a great opportunity for Ali Karimi - who had previously not been invited by Carlos Querioz. Well, that will change.

Comment

Afarin be ali karimi.
          He just changed his career forever in a positive way.
          Our team has gotten exponentially better in the last year.
          Dinamo zagreb is famous for developing and exporting players to bundesliga and serie a.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Best move of the summer, no doubt!

Good for him!

Comment

Comment

Oh god check their Instagram Iranians are commenting

Comment

Made in Sepahan yet again

Comment

Lately we have been sending a lot of players to europe. May not be the best leagues in Europe but better than IPL for sure!
                    sigpic

Comment

This is probably the best Iranian transfer since Nekounam going to Osasuna

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        Oh god check their Instagram Iranians are commenting
                        Have you seen the Rizespor page?

Comment

Thanks to Stimac and Krancjar Very good choice by Karimi as Dinamo Zagreb has good chance to make it to CL group stage once again (much better chance than Rostov for instance!)

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                            Lately we have been sending a lot of players to europe. May not be the best leagues in Europe but better than IPL for sure!
                            Dinamo is on par with many mid-level English, German and Spanish teams ...

Comment

Can someone please talk about Ali Karimi's game? Haven't seen much of him to judge.

Comment

Working...
                              X