No announcement yet.

Ali Karimi @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen Karimi play before, it's not like he's shit. In the Croatian league, they have a habit of playing with no "true" defensive midfielder, that is to say that the holding players are more passers and better at positioning than aggressive slide tackling. That should suit Karimi perfectly but that system means that Dinamo Zagreb probably already have a ton of players who can do that. So what was the point of this? People who say sitting on the bench of the reserve team in Croatia (no disrespect) is better than getting consistent game time is mad. Is he not following the schedule laid out for him? AAaaaa

Croatian guy, drop an update. Is there anything coming up about Karimi?

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
      He was so unfit that it's taking more than 2 months to get ready? What the hell is going on here?
      well....says much about our league
      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

According to himself, he picked an injury about 2-3 weeks ago and will return back to training in a few days.
        Last edited by 04041374; 09-28-2016, 04:50 AM.

Comment

I wish him a fast recovery!

Again, two steps ahead of Taremi and Rezaeian. Two balls ahead.

Comment

I posted on twitter, but maybe should here too:

https://twitter.com/CroSports_/statu...96706232233984

CroSports
            ‏@CroSports_

Ali Karimi update (for my Iranian followers/friends):

He is back training w/ the Dinamo Zagreb 1st team again (after injury).

Comment

Didn't know he was injured tbh

Comment

Had no idea he was injured either hopefully he can get back into form as soon as possible
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

So far, Karimi will continue playing in Dinamo Zagreb II.

He returned back from injury and featured in last week's 1-1 draw against Zagreb.
                  http://us.soccerway.com/matches/2016...agreb/2301482/

Comment

Does people here expect Karimi to play regularly for Dynamo or what is his role? I actually thought it was the other Karimi who might have got a coaching job for Dinamo hah
                    A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

On his Instagram Moments, he was chilling in the car with Soudani (Algerian, first team player/striker for Dinamo) and they were listening to Iranian music and singing along LOL

At least he's socially part of the first team

Comment

Ali Karimi just came on in the 75th minute for Dinamo in the Croatian Cup.

They are up 2-1.

Comment

The guy used to have a decent shot, he should use it when he get a chance to play, i mean if you want have an edge compare to other players you need to show something extra. I hope he continue to progress, with aging Ando and Ebrahimi also close to his 30s, we will have him, Saeid, Cheshmi as DM which is not bad. I guess Cheshmi had a great progress, too bad he was a victim of terrible injury.

Comment

Finally he gets some playing time damn
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

CroSports ‏@CroSports_ 11m11 minutes ago

Iranian followers, Ali Karimi interview ('SN'):

- Croatian league is more demanding than Iranian. Players are physically stronger & faster.

https://twitter.com/CroSports_/statu...99004649385984

(There are follow-up tweets in the link ^^^ translating more of the interview, including the link to the original text.)

Comment

from CQ comments, it seems as he was scheduled to be called up to the originally planned TM Pre-Syria WCQ camp and friendly that useless, ozgals in IFF failed to finalize and canceled..!!

not so sure he will be invited to for the rushed, supposedly rescheduled replacement friendly ..??

Carlos isnt a big fan of rushing young talent to for first team action, but gradual integration..! besides the DM position is a bit crowded with even TM Captain Ando mostly bench warming and much more experienced and polished Omid E. waiting in wing, and the recent frequently opting for 4141 Over our usual 4231 formation ..! and off course AK just recovering from an injury..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X