No announcement yet.

Sosha Makani @ Mjøndalen IF | 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, his move to Mjøndalen is a really good choice.
    Norwegian football is the bridge to English Premier League and Bundesliga,
    therefore in my opinion he's 10x better than players like Taremi that are waiting for calls from Zidane and etc.

Comment

The Norwegian professional league (Tippeligaen) is quite weak, let alone Mjøndalen in second highest division. But for Sosha this is a very good short-term transfer because Mjøndalen is a small and calm area in Norway.
      Just for him to be there is a therapy (In perspolis he was angry all the time and fighting with journalists). Right now stability is important for Sosha.

Comment

^^yes I agree, getting away from the Harsheh will help him to focus on his game and practice. Who knows maybe this leads to something bigger later on.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Makani can easily play for a Norwegian top team such as Rosenborg, he can also play in competitions such as Eredivisie or Primeira Liga (mid table teams). Sure he is already 29, but goalkeepers can last longer. I hope he makes a good impression with his new team, and transfer to better a better club, he made a good choice!

Comment

His main goal right now is to find his way back to Team Melli. With some hard work and strong performances, he can definitely do it.

It may not seem this way, but he actually puts a lot of pressure on himself to play well (which is sometimes to his detriment actually). When he is playing his A game, he is one of the best keepers we have.

Let's not forget, this team could very well promote to the top flight as well. Offensively they are one of the best in the league. They just concede too many goals at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
              When will this moron get banned?
              Ask this question a few hundred more times, by all means

Comment

TIL that Sosha's manager is Dr Sameei's daughter:
                http://faradeed.ir/fa/news/20732/%D8...A8%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                  She is not Professor Samaei's(famous one) daughter, she is related to him. according to your article

Comment

Salam
                    Long time member .
                    I have not Written in the forum for more than a year. I am the one who arranged the Sweden - Iran game.
                    I am the one who brought Makani to my club Mjondalen. If there are any Iranians in Norway that wish to come to the games
                    And support Makani please let
                    Me know. We are playing away in Oslo on Sunday.
                    Please contact me so that I can arrange seats and possible Iran flags to support Sousha.
                    Kian@mif.no

Thank you
                    Kianosh
                    Last edited by Kianosh; 07-02-2016, 01:24 AM.

Comment

On a kind of related note..

Sosha just posted the video I made of him a few months ago on his Insta !

Not really news, but I just felt like pumping my own tires there for a second haha

May start making videos again soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                        On a kind of related note..

Sosha just posted the video I made of him a few months ago on his Insta !

Not really news, but I just felt like pumping my own tires there for a second haha

May start making videos again soon...
                        What more motivation could u ask for good stuff man!
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mjondalen played again today and still no Sosha, still seems like he is working out the work permit issues.

Comment

Yes. We are working on the Work permit. He will be very important for us for the rest of the season. We are working on another PGL player also.

Comment

Originally posted by Kianosh View Post
                              Yes. We are working on the Work permit. He will be very important for us for the rest of the season. We are working on another PGL player also.
                              Who is the other player? Will he join the same team as Sosha?

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post

She is Mahdavikia's Ex-second wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X