Sosha Makani @ Mjøndalen IF | 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
    Sorry calling people traitors means you'd like to keep it political and not about football.

Kavous Seyed-Emami was not a traitor.

Obtaining forced confessions on live TV is against international human rights.

We should denounce human rights abuses wherever the perpetrators creep up.
    Didn't you get the memo? Trying to save the Persian leopard from going extinct makes you a traitor.

Comment

What's the latest on Sosha? According to his Transfermarket profile he is still playing for Mjøndalen.

Comment

He's been relegated with Mjondalen

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...teserien_2021/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Comment

What does that mean.?
            Match fixing !? Or gambling is Illigal!? Details!?

Comment

i think if it was match fixing it would be for life not for a month

Comment

He got banned by the Norwegian FA for a month for gambling/betting on Mjøndalen matches. The FA and the club made it clear that he was not involved in match-fixing--only betting. He bet on a number of Mjøndalen games in which he was a starter and a few in which he was on the bench, all on Mjøndalen to win.

So nothing nefarious but incredibly irresponsible and stupid of him to do this. My guess is he will get the boot after the suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                  He got banned by the Norwegian FA for a month for gambling/betting on Mjøndalen matches. The FA and the club made it clear that he was not involved in match-fixing--only betting. He bet on a number of Mjøndalen games in which he was a starter and a few in which he was on the bench, all on Mjøndalen to win.

So nothing nefarious but incredibly irresponsible and stupid of him to do this. My guess is he will get the boot after the suspension.
                  This guy seems to have a habit of making bone headed decisions.

Comment

What's he up to now a days? Still playing in Norway or he retired now?

Comment

Working...
                    X