Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Lol the conditions reminds me of this

https://youtu.be/u2reQ8YCG4w?t=4m29s
      lol thanks for sharing

"man fekr mikonam davare water polo inja meetoneh behtar tasmim begireh"
      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

So our 3 World Cup GKs could potentially be Beiranvand, Haghighi and Makani over Akhbari & Mazaheri.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

^ Don't count out Davari just yet

Comment

The Postponed game with Jerv started again...

Today ended 1-1, and overall 2-1 for Jerv since they were up 1-0 when the game got cancelled due to weather. It was always going to be tough to start this match again.

The funny thing is that Makani actually scored the tying goal for his team in the 90th minute, but for some reason it was declined.... Probably some clutching and grabbing during the corner (not that I saw any), but Makani wasn't doing anything and actually had a nice header for his goal haha.

Wonder if any top div teams in Norway are eyeing him for next season...

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
              The Postponed game with Jerv started again...

Today ended 1-1, and overall 2-1 for Jerv since they were up 1-0 when the game got cancelled due to weather. It was always going to be tough to start this match again.

The funny thing is that Makani actually scored the tying goal for his team in the 90th minute, but for some reason it was declined.... Probably some clutching and grabbing during the corner (not that I saw any), but Makani wasn't doing anything and actually had a nice header for his goal haha.

Wonder if any top div teams in Norway are eyeing him for next season...
              So they didn't promote?

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

LOL so Sosha scored in the game?

What more does this man have to do to get offers from the first division?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    So they didn't promote?
                    No, unfortunately not. It's a shame the game had to be cancelled midway through once, and played again two weeks later. I wish we could have seen one 90 minute game with no interruptions, perhaps the result would have been different.

From what I understand he is a highly sought keeper in Norway, I will be surprised if he isn't playing in the top division next year.

Perhaps our member Kianosh can confirm?

Comment

Sosha's header:

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                        Sosha's header:

Nice! Why wasn't it allowed though?

Comment

^^^It was ruled out due to an apparent foul involving other players in the box before he scored.

Comment

what the hell is wearing on his head?! Good old sosha...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              what the hell is wearing on his head?! Good old sosha...
                              Let him wear all that, actually I think everyone should wear his clothes. I mean the SpongeBob pants made him move to Europe and that thing on his head made him score a goal as a GK - must be some magic shit.
                              Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Its got the Mjondalen logo on it.. it is just a headband/flag with the team crest on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X