• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friendly - Mjøndalen-Vålerenga 0–2:

*Sosha was in net.

https://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/i/GG...gskamp-maraton

Comment

Gotta give it to Sosha. He’s still working hard to better himself, and to one day return to Team Melli. Respect to his professional attitude. He used to be immature but we’ve seen his growth. Best wishes to our Persepolis goalie.

Comment

Mjondalen 1:0 Sarpsborg FT

*Sosha started in net and played the full 90 mins.
        *Clean sheet.

https://www.nettavisen.no/sport/ibra...423985160.html

Highlights:

Comment

Brann 0:1 Mjondalen FT

*Second clean sheet in a row for Sosha.
          *Norwegian Eliteserien 2019/20 still ongoing.
          *Mjøndalen currently in 13th place after 14 games.

"Sosha Makani kept the goal clean
          There was a lot of defensive play for Mjøndalen, and Sosha Makani was put to some proper tests."

https://www.dt.no/hellum-odela-feste...s/5-57-1446245

Comment

Video of Sosha by the official page of the Norwegian Eliteserien:

https://twitter.com/eliteserien/stat...31799321559041

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
              Video of Sosha by the official page of the Norwegian Eliteserien:

https://twitter.com/eliteserien/stat...31799321559041
              I know Makani isn't the most popular goalkeeper on PFDC, but he's really been killing it with Mjondalen. Most Norwegians believe he's one of the best players in their premier league.

Honestly, huge props to Makani for leaving the PGPL and joining a squad like Mjondalen. I'm sure he will make a move to a top Norwegian squad or even a team in a better league

Comment

Sosha red-carded in Mjondalen's last match. Received two-match ban:

"Mjøndalen's first goalkeeper banned in two games

Mjøndalen goalkeeper Sosha Makani loses the team's next two matches in the Eliteserien. It is the punishment for the Iranian's red card and behavior in midweek.

Thus, Mjøndalen must manage without the first goalkeeper for a period the club is fighting hard to avoid relegation.

Makani was sent off when he stopped Haugesund striker Ibrahima Wadji in the 79th minute. The referee thought he deprived the FKH player of an obvious opportunity to score.

On the way out of the field, Makani made a push so that Haugesund captain Benjamin Tiedemann Hansen fell over. The goalkeeper used clenched fists in the situation.

The disciplinary committee of the Norwegian Football Association has emphasized Makani's behavior in sentencing . He gets one match quarantined for the red card and an extra for what he did afterwards.

Mjøndalen is second to last in the Eliteserien and is three points behind Strømsgodset in qualifying place. The team's next two matches are against Start (h) and Rosenborg (b).

Sondre Liseth will also be a miss for MIF in the meeting with Start. The striker must stand over after he received his fourth yellow card of the season on Wednesday. Mjøndalen complained about the suspension, but was not upheld."

https://www.nettavisen.no/sport/mjon...-95-3424057408

Comment

^^^ Never liked Sasha’s attitude. This move was as stupid as it gets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How could he wish and share such a thing on his Instagram story? I mean I am not a fan of this reporter either. But to wish death upon a reporter, only because of his manners?

Comment

That is pretty sad

Comment

WTF how could he post that on his story?! This guy always had attitude problems man, but this is just insane and sad...
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

What is the possibility that this is either a hack or it is not his own Instagram account? I think we should reserve judgement until authenticity of this is confirmed. I am doubtful that he actually did this.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            What is the possibility that this is either a hack or it is not his own Instagram account? I think we should reserve judgement until authenticity of this is confirmed. I am doubtful that he actually did this.
                            Guilty until proven innocent!

Jk.

Comment

I genuinely don’t think he’s stable in the head. He’s always had issues with his attitude and actions. Shame

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                How could he wish and share such a thing on his Instagram story? I mean I am not a fan of this reporter either. But to wish death upon a reporter, only because of his manners?

We do realise who this guy is and his role within I.R. is? And i don't mean Makani by "this guy".
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X