FIFA 17 Iranian players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    lol bruh, we have the same 3 favorite teams (76ers, eagles, and TM) and we are around the same age? What colleges are u applying to? You never know what else we might have in common
    I'm applying to the University of Maryland, Rutgers, the University of Delaware, Villanova, Cornell, USciences, and JHU, but I might just go to the college that offers me the most money because I plan on going to Med School and it's not worth my parents paying 70k/year just for Undergrad School. I was thinking about UVA, Georgetown, and George Washington too, but I'm not sure because UVA is a little far and Georgetown and George Washington are insanely expensive. What colleges are you applying to?

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
      I'm applying to the University of Maryland, Rutgers, the University of Delaware, Villanova, Cornell, USciences, and JHU, but I might just go to the college that offers me the most money because I plan on going to Med School and it's not worth my parents paying 70k/year just for Undergrad School. I was thinking about UVA, Georgetown, and George Washington too, but I'm not sure because UVA is a little far and Georgetown and George Washington are insanely expensive. What colleges are you applying to?
      Bruhhhhh you cant be serious... Replace Med school with dental school and a few other colleges and thats pretty much where im applying

Comment

Matthew, I added you on facebook... Im applying to UVA, William and Mary, Vtech, VCU, Rutgers, University of Florida, and Case Western... Maybe Villanova, UMD, and Gtown

Comment

Matthew, I added you on facebook... Im applying to UVA, William and Mary, Vtech, VCU, Rutgers, University of Florida, and Case Western... Maybe Villanova, UMD, and Gtown
          I think you might have added me on my old facebook account. Try this one: https://www.facebook.com/matthewnekoui . What other forms of social media do you have? I mostly use Twitter. We can add each other there too.

Comment

I think you might have added me on my old facebook account. Try this one: https://www.facebook.com/matthewnekoui . What other forms of social media do you have? I mostly use Twitter. We can add each other there too.
            Twitter, Insta, and FB lol

Comment

Twitter, Insta, and FB lol
              I still can't believe how much we got in common. PFDC really brings people together

Comment

I still can't believe how much we got in common. PFDC really brings people together
                IKR man!! Who knows, we may even room together at Rutgers or UVA haha

Comment

If you decide to go anywhere other than Rutgers you'd be making a big mistake, don't make the same mistake I initially did! Thankfully I corrected it after 1 year and made the transfer to Rutgers, best years of my life by far.

EDIT: feel free to PM me if u want to hear more or if you need any advice
                  Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 10-29-2016, 04:14 PM.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

there is nothing good in NJ stay away from rutgers

Comment

Originally posted by iranghahreman View Post
                      lol why?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        If you decide to go anywhere other than Rutgers you'd be making a big mistake, don't make the same mistake I initially did! Thankfully I corrected it after 1 year and made the transfer to Rutgers, best years of my life by far.

Ghermez Agha, I live in VA so I'm applying rutgers out of state… My moms only making me do it because of their BS/DMD program

Comment

Originally posted by iranghahreman View Post
                          Bruh I'm from NJ and it's not that bad. What do you think is bad about NJ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Oh that's cool. I didn't know we had Rutgers alumni on here. I've had heard both good and bad things about Rutgers. What did you like about it the most? And Yeah I'll definitely PM you if I need anything (If you don't mind that is)!

Comment

Would like to just add that Ali Manouchehri is also in the game plays for Boyacá Chicó FC. He's 30 now and has a 63 overall. Would fit in nicely alongside Tafazolli.
                              http://sofifa.com/player/235012

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                                Would like to just add that Ali Manouchehri is also in the game plays for Boyacá Chicó FC. He's 30 now and has a 63 overall. Would fit in nicely alongside Tafazolli.
                                http://sofifa.com/player/235012
                                Added him to the list just now

Comment

Working...
                                X