No announcement yet.

FIFA 17 Iranian players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I signed Ghoddos in manager mode and have got his rating up to 78 in 2 seasons so far.

PSN: TheIronGhost

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
      I signed Ghoddos in manager mode and have got his rating up to 78 in 2 seasons so far.

PSN: TheIronGhost
      Kheyli storiet cool boodesh. Hatman maro bazam update kon az manager modet chonkeh kheyli ahamiat midim.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        How does Ghoddos get an inform for scoring 2 goals in the crappy swedish league but azmoun doesnt get one for scoring 6 goals in 6 games in Russia?
        Azmoun did get a rating upgrade for that in Fifa 16 actually. I specifically remember it

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
          Kheyli storiet cool boodesh. Hatman maro bazam update kon az manager modet chonkeh kheyli ahamiat midim.
          Baba what's your problem? Why are you so bitter? Have you ever heard the expression "If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything"? Agar ahamiat nemidi, pas karit nabashe. Why do you go out of your way to tell people that you don't care about something, and then assume that everyone has the same opinion as you?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
            It is clear from your constant complaining and bad attitude, you need this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
              It is clear from your constant complaining and bad attitude, you need this.

[ATTACH]17084[/ATTACH]
              I have no idea how to open attachments.

Comment

haha mate you are one sad little man

Comment

I think I will invest in an Xbox One and FIFA 17 when this school semester comes to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                    I think I will invest in an Xbox One and FIFA 17 when this school semester comes to an end.
                    lol I'm just gonna wait till I go to college before I get one… Way too busy with college applications

Comment

My fall semester grades are always shittier because of Fifa

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Have you guys played FIFA 17 Journey? I kind of really like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Have you guys played FIFA 17 Journey? I kind of really like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I've watched some of it on Youtube. Looks fun and a little cheesy like NBA 2k myplayer mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            lol I'm just gonna wait till I go to college before I get one… Way too busy with college applications
                            I feel you man. I have one already, but haven't been able to play it for a couple months now because of how busy I am with all these college apps. Hopefully once I get into college, I'll be able to play.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                              Nobody here has Xbox live?
                              I do!
                              Live ID: RabbittYo

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
                                I feel you man. I have one already, but haven't been able to play it for a couple months now because of how busy I am with all these college apps. Hopefully once I get into college, I'll be able to play.
                                lol bruh, we have the same 3 favorite teams (76ers, eagles, and TM) and we are around the same age? What colleges are u applying to? You never know what else we might have in common

Comment

Working...
                                X