Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA 17 Iranian players

This will be the most Iranian FUT team on FIFA 17:

Senderos has an Iranian wife, so that's why he seems the most appropriate choice at CB.

Comment

75 is super impressive considering he's playing in RPL and was only 64 last game. Even Marcus Rashford who is consistently playing in every game for man united and scored many crucial goals since his debut has received a 76.

Comment

The fact that Shahbazzadeh managed to make the game but not ezatollahi and mohammadi really pisses me off. They're both actually playing pretty significant minutes and have been on their teams for over a year while Shahbazzadeh is just a bench player and just went to europe recently.

Comment

This makes me so happy lol… If only we had a few more Iranians go to Europe… It makes me sad thinking about how nice it would've been to have Taremi and Rezaian on FUT. The sad thing is their ratings would've been fairly decent too seeing how nice they made Sajjad

Comment

My FIFA 17 career mode team:

Azmoun - Ghoochannejhad
            Ghoddos - Hasegawa - Ezzatolahi - Jahanbakhsh
            Safari - Tafazolli - Ziarat Zadeh - Beitashour
            Haghighi

Subs: Shapourzadeh, Shahbazzadeh, Samizadeh, Mohammadi, Nazari, Davari

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Whats the chemistry on that squad?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                Whats the chemistry on that squad?
                Definitely not enough to be playing with haha, I would just take the players who actually play for Iran + beitashour and make a 100 chemistry squad around them. Too busy doing FUT drafts though

Comment

Damn I wish I could buy it now, but I'm on that final year exams grind[emoji17].

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    Damn I wish I could buy it now, but I'm on that final year exams grind[emoji17].
                    Haha same problem here ^^
                    I haven't bought Fifa17 or PES17 yet anyway.
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't have time for FIFA this semester. But I'll definitely get it during winter break

Comment

Hey guys, if anyone is down to start a squad or something on Fifa 17 and play together I think it would be really fun. Add me on ps4: shervinator99

Comment

where are saeed ezatollahi and milad mohammadi, how come they arenot included

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                            Hey guys, if anyone is down to start a squad or something on Fifa 17 and play together I think it would be really fun. Add me on ps4: shervinator99
                            And my ID is: BlueDragon1905
                            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
                              where are saeed ezatollahi and milad mohammadi, how come they arenot included
                              No idea why, but EA didn't include them in the game. The squad sizes of the teams in general are a lot smaller this year compared to other years, so a bunch of other players are also missing as well. I know for a fact some Iraqis are missing too like Dhurgham Ismael

Comment

Apparently, Brwa Nouri's nationality has been changed to Iranian..... why couldn't they do this with Tafazolli instead?

http://sofifa.com/player/176724

Comment

Working...
                                X