No announcement yet.

FIFA 17 Iranian players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-added Haghighi because apparently he made the game, but removed Ezzatolahi and Mohammadi, because for some odd reason, they're not in the game. Also removed Samizadeh since he's not in the game either. Added ratings for the players

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      Re-added Haghighi because apparently he made the game, but removed Ezzatolahi and Mohammadi, because for some odd reason, they're not in the game. Also removed Samizadeh since he's not in the game either. Added ratings for the players
      WTF no Ezzatolahi or Mohammadi? Is EA pulling a sick joke?

Comment

The player database is out, it seems Ezzatolahi and Mohammadi won't be in Ultimate Team for some odd reason.....Even Haghighi made the game
        http://www.futhead.com/17/players/?n...in_platform=ps

Comment

It seems Ezzatolahi and Mohammadi aren't the only players missing. Iraqi Dhurgham Ismael is also missing. EA done goofed this year. There's probably a bunch more players missing too, as the team rosters look much smaller this year compared to other years

Comment

Still awesome seeing Sardar as gold! and 74 finishing for Sajjad is not too bad either

Comment

FIFA 17 Iranian players

Anyone else always uses teams in FIFA with Iranian legionnaires against their non-Iranian friends and try their best to only score with JB and Azmoun for example? I can't be the only one, lol.

Anyways, Azmoun's and JB's upgrade are great. Crossing the ball into the box with Azmoun as striker and his jumping abilities will be a guarantee for goals and JB's pace can be useful as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Anyone else always uses teams in FIFA with Iranian legionnaires against their non-Iranian friends and try their best to only score with JB and Azmoun for example? I can't be the only one, lol.

Anyways, Azmoun's and JB's upgrade are great. Crossing the ball into the box with Azmoun as striker will be a guarantee for goals and JB's pace can be useful as well.
                Always!!!
                Rostov, AZ, FSV Frankfurt even Terek Grozny 😂
                sigpic

Comment

FIFA 17 Iranian players

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                  Always!!!
                  Rostov, AZ, FSV Frankfurt even Terek Grozny [emoji23]
                  I once beat my friend 1-0 with Rostov against PSG. And, he is a regular player at good level.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

Anyways, Azmoun's and JB's upgrade are great. Crossing the ball into the box with Azmoun as striker and his jumping abilities will be a guarantee for goals and JB's pace can be useful as well.
                    In FIFA 15, I played against my friend in career mode when his team (Notts County) faced Manchester United. Azmoun joined ManUnited and had an overall of 70. The game ended 7-1 and Azmoun scored 4 goals and got a rating of 9.9 He was an absolute beast in that game.
                    Last edited by 04041374; 09-22-2016, 12:42 PM.

Comment

I don't have time to play video games much anymore but back when Nekounam and Shojaei were in Osasuna. I use to beat my friends who use to pick teams like chealsea and bayern munich. My game play was on another level
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Before they stopped having Creation Centre I would download Team Melli and played unranked online games with them. It made you play twice as hard.

Comment

Yeah, I told one of my friends to use Azmoun in FIFA 16, and he actually really liked him. He said he was a hidden gem. He used him on his all bronze team and once scored a hat trick with him. Speaking of which, there is a Russian youtuber who did a play through with Azmoun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqZVWm3cDUY

Comment

Iranian players on FIFA 17: Ezatollahi, Samizadeh and Mohammadi added

http://sofifa.com/players?gender=0&na%5B%5D=161

Comment

Alright guys and gals whoever has xbox 1 and would like to play comment your gamertag

I just bought the system and order the game

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Iranian players on FIFA 17: Ezatollahi, Samizadeh and Mohammadi added

http://sofifa.com/players?gender=0&na%5B%5D=161
                                Good ratings but they're not on ultimate team

Comment

Working...
                                X