FIFA 17 Iranian players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    That's nothing, there are Uzbek and Syrian players rated above 75.... Meanwhile, Gucci is rated 66 and Azmoun 64
    Syrian Omar Al Soma has 84 rating with his TOTS card. Sometimes i wonder if EA does this unfair acting towards Persian players on purpose or not.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Year after year my #1 FIFA Ultimate Team gets more and more Iranian players.

I'm excited for FIFA 17!

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
        Syrian Omar Al Soma has 84 rating with his TOTS card. Sometimes i wonder if EA does this unfair acting towards Persian players on purpose or not.
        Such a disgrace to all Syrian people.

A player hiding away in Saudi Arabia, wanting to play for the Saudi national team. If he gets any insults by Syrians he deserves it.

He's sucking that Saudi **** dry.

I Was happy Naft Tehran eliminated his team in 2015.

84 overall rating for this guy is the biggest horse shit I've ever seen in a FIFA game.

Comment

Haghighi; Rezaeian-Tafazolli-Safari-Mohammadi; Jahanbakhsh-Nouri/Nazari-Ezzatolahi-Ghoddos; Ghoochannejhad-Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
            Such a disgrace to all Syrian people.

A player hiding away in Saudi Arabia, wanting to play for the Saudi national team. If he gets any insults by Syrians he deserves it.

He's sucking that Saudi **** dry.

I Was happy Naft Tehran eliminated his team in 2015.

84 overall rating for this guy is the biggest horse shit I've ever seen in a FIFA game.
            Woah woah woah, Al-Soma wanted to play for the Saudi National Team?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
              Haghighi; Rezaeian-Tafazolli-Safari-Mohammadi; Jahanbakhsh-Nouri/Nazari-Ezzatolahi-Ghoddos; Ghoochannejhad-Azmoun
              In FIFA 16 Ryan's nationality was English and i don't think EA would change it to Iranian until CQ invites him

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                My current Fifa 16 career mode team with Leicester City:

Jahanbakhsh - Azmoun - Ghoochannejhad
                Mohammadi - Ezatollahi - Nazari
                Hajsafi - Safari - Tafazolli - Beitashour
                Davari

Subs: Samizadeh, Rafati, Ziarat Zadeh, Haghighi
                Hasegawa isn't in the game anymore

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Honestly I can't wait till Iran has more players in FIFA. This summer has been a blessing so far with the amount of players going to Europe. If this trend continues, I don't see why Iran won't have at least an all-silver squad by Fifa 18 and even at least an all-gold squad by Fifa 20. We are making progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Honestly I can't wait till Iran has more players in FIFA. This summer has been a blessing so far with the amount of players going to Europe. If this trend continues, I don't see why Iran won't have at least an all-silver squad by Fifa 18 and even at least an all-gold squad by Fifa 20. We are making progress.
                    I'd love for that to happen, but I don't see it happening, since not even Japan, Korea, or Australia have an all gold squad in FIFA games.

Comment

Woah woah woah, Al-Soma wanted to play for the Saudi National Team?
                      Yes he did. He offered to play for Saudi Arabia when he became ineligible to represent Syria.

Comment

Yes he did. He offered to play for Saudi Arabia when he became ineligible to represent Syria.
                        Why is he ineligible to play for Syria?

Comment

Why is he ineligible to play for Syria?
                          I read on the forum a while back that he became ineligible because he didn't show up when he was invited. Something around those lines, I'm not too sure. But the point is he was never called up by the Syrian national team. I think he may have a few caps for them also. But when he was much a younger and inexperienced footballer. I read a shared link on PFDC last year that he showed interest to play for Saudi Arabia.

I'll be honest, he is a good player. He's got good passing, good dribbling, good vision, his freekicks are good too.. But he isn't anything too special. 84 overall rating is bullshit. It should at the most be a 76.

I also don't like his attitude and the way he acts like he's a Saudi against our clubs. The fact that he said he wants to play for their national team was even more disgusting. From a Syrian point of view.

Comment

I read on the forum a while back that he became ineligible because he didn't show up when he was invited. Something around those lines, I'm not too sure. But the point is he was never called up by the Syrian national team. I think he may have a few caps for them also. But when he was much a younger and inexperienced footballer. I read a shared link on PFDC last year that he showed interest to play for Saudi Arabia.

I'll be honest, he is a good player. He's got good passing, good dribbling, good vision, his freekicks are good too.. But he isn't anything too special. 84 overall rating is bullshit. It should at the most be a 76.

I also don't like his attitude and the way he acts like he's a Saudi against our clubs. The fact that he said he wants to play for their national team was even more disgusting. From a Syrian point of view.
                            His TOTS(Team of The Season) card is 84
                            P.S TOTS cards are at least 5 rating higher than normal cards

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                              His TOTS(Team of The Season) card is 84
                              P.S TOTS cards are at least 5 rating higher than normal cards
                              Which means his regular card is a 79 which is still horse crap.

Comment

Which means his regular card is a 79 which is still horse crap.
                                He's 76:
                                http://sofifa.com/player/223627

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X