FIFA 17 Iranian players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
    German 3rd league is at the top. I don't think EA would ever add that to their list. Also, how do we know these are legit petitions that EA would actually consider? Been voting for the past couple of years now but we haven't been able to make any significant impact yet. From what I understand, it is our federation that does not agree upon the licensing terms or want to be featured on a Canadian game. Regardless, FIFA 18 still has my vote and I hope we can finish top of the list by sharing it with our friends. Just 30,000 more votes to go.
    I'm not sure if EA for sure looks at the petition or not, but I remember for the poll for FIFA 15, Iran finished 2nd place with a really small deficit from the Turkish League which got 1st and it was added to the game. So I guess they do consider them

Comment

I wont buy fifa any more untill the add Iran in
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        I wont buy fifa any more untill the add Iran in
        Surely TM players would be present in FIFA 18 given our team qualifies for the World Cup ofcourse.

Comment

It's nice to see how hard you guys try in something that will never happen. No market = no $$$ = no IPL in FIFA.

At least there's no threads this time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
            It's nice to see how hard you guys try in something that will never happen. No market = no $$$ = no IPL in FIFA.

At least there's no threads this time.
            Not entirely true. If it was only about the market, we know that not many people are interested in the Saudi League except for the Saudi nationals. Considering the fact that 90% of these nationals are mainstream supporters of Real Madrid & Barcelona, I doubt there is a huge demand and support on teams from that league (they don't even use their players in Ultimate Team)

If it was just about the $$$, then we should have seen the likes of Chinese league featured on FIFA games couple of years ago.

Personally, I wouldn't even compare these two leagues with our TM and IPL except for their fancy stadiums and good camera coverage. Other than that, it's just hype.

In my opinion, it's mainly to do with licence negotiations, which our federation can't be arsed to cause what's a modern generation video game to our unqualified & rishoo decision makers sitting behind their desks sipping on tea every half hour.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
              Not entirely true. If it was only about the market, we know that not many people are interested in the Saudi League except for the Saudi nationals. Considering the fact that 90% of these nationals are mainstream supporters of Real Madrid & Barcelona, I doubt there is a huge demand and support on teams from that league (they don't even use their players in Ultimate Team)

If it was just about the $$$, then we should have seen the likes of Chinese league featured on FIFA games couple of years ago.

Personally, I wouldn't even compare these two leagues with our TM and IPL except for their fancy stadiums and good camera coverage. Other than that, it's just hype.

In my opinion, it's mainly to do with licence negotiations, which our federation can't be arsed to cause what's a modern generation video game to our unqualified & rishoo decision makers sitting behind their desks sipping on tea every half hour.
              console sales of PS4 and Xbox arent high in China, but they are in arab nations in the persian gulf

Comment

Saudi's football federation must be giving EA a lot of money because I constantly see their players receiving in-form cards.

Comment

Why do people insist on playing the shittier of the two football games.
                  just play the better one, that's my policy
                  In 1994 it was FIFA
                  From 1995 (ISS Deluxe) -2008 it was PES
                  From 2008-2015 it was FIFA
                  This year it is PES again.
                  Life's too short so you might as well enjoy yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Why do people insist on playing the shittier of the two football games.
                    just play the better one, that's my policy
                    In 1994 it was FIFA
                    From 1995 (ISS Deluxe) -2008 it was PES
                    From 2008-2015 it was FIFA
                    This year it is PES again.
                    Life's too short so you might as well enjoy yourself.
                    absolutely not

Comment

Might as well put Aryan Tajbakhsh in this list... even with his 51 overall rating

Comment

Might as well put Aryan Tajbakhsh in this list... even with his 51 overall rating
                        Wow great find! Iranian & Turkish decent.
                        I wonder if there are more players that we are missing.

Comment

FIFA 17 Iranian players

I played both FIFA and PES, and honestly FIFA is the winner by far. I am not gonna defy FIFA's positives over PES only because one has Iran, and one does not. It's totally fine not to buy FIFA and only support PES, but to deny FIFA's edge over PES is quite biased and unfair!
                          Last edited by Keano; 12-27-2016, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            I played both FIFA and PES, and honestly FIFA is the winner by far. I am not gonna defy FIFA's over PES only because one has Iran, and one does not. It's totally fine not to buy FIFA and only PES, but to deny FIFA's edge over PES is quite biased and unfair!
                            Yeah people act like it's FIFA's fault this is the case. What the hell is EA supposed to do about Iran having zero respect for international marketing rules?

Comment

I have FIFA and PES and the gameplay in PES is head and shoulders above FIFA. I don't care too much about modes/graphics/licenses. For me gameplay is key, and is the reason why I first liked Konami's game over EA's game back in the mid 1990s.

I don't care at all if one has iran and one doesn't, or conversely one doesn't have licenses and the other one does. I don't play these for that kind of thing, I play for the enjoyment of the gameplay.

PES is also a lot less frustrating - if you lose then it was generally because of your mistakes. There's fewer rage quitters online and there's fewer "tricks" that a player can learn to routinely beat less experienced players (think of what is described as "sweat" play in Fifa)

But more than anything I like the purism of PES - you have total control over the passes, including direction of through ball, how you cross etc.... The way the game pans out is up to you.

I'm not saying that FIFA isn't a good game. It is very good, but the purist's choice has generally been Pro Evo and I don't think that's changed if you look at online comments and reviews.

Comment

Yeah people act like it's FIFA's fault this is the case. What the hell is EA supposed to do about Iran having zero respect for international marketing rules?
                                Bravo, Damet garm. In a country where no international laws and copy rights is respected and honored, this is what it gets back in return.

I am thinking that perhaps Iran has the least amount of sales for games like EA, or even movies etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X