This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    Lazio is a perfect team for his age. He can Play a couple seasons there, then I'm sure a huge team will come knocking.

Lazio will definitely be a title contender though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think everyone agrees that Lazio is the best case scenario of any of the leading contenders. Europa League, solid team in a solid league. Great exposure. Beskitas is sadly not much more than he had last year. Dominating a weak league like Turkey (weak outside of the top 3 or 4 teams), and a champions league group stage is not much better than Rostov. Better, but not a huge improvement.

Lazio would be great for him and his career, but I don't know if he wants it. If he ends there, but his heart and mind are with Rubin, it could turn out bad. The kid may hold himself back by being "unhappy" in Lazio. Hopefully he isn't as immature as we think and can go wherever he ends up and play like a professional. I'm hoping he doesn't have a bad year because he is not happy in a club without Berdyev.

Of the suitors, Lazio would give him the best chance to emerge as a star after the world cup. 100%. Still remains to be seen whether anything happens though.

Comment

Azmoun still remains Lazios first choice option based on Italian sources:

" however, it remains the first choice Azmoun. It must, however, loosen the knot tied the dispute between Rubin and Rostov. The Lazio is working under track to try to settle the two clubs and the player to give Inzaghi."

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/voci-d...-attacco-84821

Italian journalist on Lazio potentially signing Azmoun:

"And AZMOUN FALCINELLI: - "Azmoun maybe could come, it would be a dream. If not I would take Falcinelli that showed words of affection for Lazio and is a great joker. Lapadula does not convince me, last year chose to Milan to New York to play little. ""

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/news/f...me-resta-84837

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
        Azmoun still remains Lazios first choice option based on Italian sources:

" however, it remains the first choice Azmoun. It must, however, loosen the knot tied the dispute between Rubin and Rostov. The Lazio is working under track to try to settle the two clubs and the player to give Inzaghi."

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/voci-d...-attacco-84821

Italian journalist on Lazio potentially signing Azmoun:

"And AZMOUN FALCINELLI: - "Azmoun maybe could come, it would be a dream. If not I would take Falcinelli that showed words of affection for Lazio and is a great joker. Lapadula does not convince me, last year chose to Milan to New York to play little. ""

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/news/f...me-resta-84837
        A few Lazio fans on twitter and instagram are under the impression that the team is just waiting for clarification on the case. The fans really want him it seems. They know him and Immobile with Balde-Diao behind them would tear up the league. That forward three would score 50 goals between them this year. Crossing my fingers that the court case is resolved positively and Sardar is forced the heck out of Russia.

Comment

I would be SO happy to see an Iranian play on the Juve grounds.
          Lazio always has a good team, but with Azmoun they can become dangerous. However they really suck some games and fall apart defensively.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            Lazio will definitely be a title contender though.
            Not really. Unless if they build a solid team. They can crack top 4 though and this year it means automatic UCL entry.
            But ya 2-3 good years of 15+ goals at Lazio and a ManU type team would cough up 75M for him lol

Comment

he has to go to lazio, if you dont take your chances, you wont be going to a good teams

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                A few Lazio fans on twitter and instagram are under the impression that the team is just waiting for clarification on the case. The fans really want him it seems. They know him and Immobile with Balde-Diao behind them would tear up the league. That forward three would score 50 goals between them this year. Crossing my fingers that the court case is resolved positively and Sardar is forced the heck out of Russia.
                I thought you were so negative, thinking he would remain in Kazan because of what he and his father said. What happened all of a sudden?

Comment

Tbf I believe that Azmoun was just trolling us and was going to Lazio all along, it was just a matter of trolling his fans. Maybe it's revenge for when people started insulting him ever since he called that one journalist "farrari".

Comment

IF he truly has the freedom to choose between Rubin/Rostov and Lazio, he would have to be mentally deficient to pick either of the russian teams

Comment

its best we stop speculating and just see what happens. At this stage discussions are pointless. We know he can leave to better teams, he has to chose to. His decision will be affected by the upcoming court case, which Rostov are preparing for by the hiring of a famous russian sports lawyer last month. Lets just sit back and see what happens, so we dont get disappointed or freak out like every other transfer window/rumour involving sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        I thought you were so negative, thinking he would remain in Kazan because of what he and his father said. What happened all of a sudden?
                        Your brilliant analyses convinced me!

No, reading people who actually have the information and not making crap up, I can see things differently. The fact remains that Sardar wants to be a Rubin player. The situation I explained couldn't be farther than anything you said, but feel like you convinced me. If it weren't for the case, this would be a done deal. Nobody explained that this is not the same case that finished months ago. If you had said these things, I wouldn't have had to piece it together from random people on fan sites.

It's funny how disagreeing with you = negative. Is anyone who disagrees with you on something negative? The facts still don't reflect any of your blind optimisms so just go away until you have some real information and not your dreams. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          Your brilliant analyses convinced me!
                          No, reading people who actually have the information and not making crap up, I can see things differently. The fact remains that Sardar wants to be a Rubin player. The situation I explained couldn't be farther than anything you said, but feel like you convinced me. If it weren't for the case, this would be a done deal. Nobody explained that this is not the same case that finished months ago. If you had said these things, I wouldn't have had to piece it together from random people on fan sites.
                          It's funny how disagreeing with you = negative. Is anyone who disagrees with you on something negative? The facts still don't reflect any of your blind optimisms so just go away until you have some real information and not your dreams. Thanks.
                          I don't finally get it, did I convince you or was everything I said blind optimism and no real information?

As I told you, the guy is away from team training right before the season start. If you have followed football long enough you know that this is extremely weird. It's crystal clear that something is going on. You don't need to go through fan pages to realize that dude. If you go through my posts, you see that I'm never a blind optimist, making stuff up out of thin air. but this was very clear! Now I'm not saying that he will definitely go to either Lazio or Besiktas. Because negotiations may fail. I'm just saying things were going on and he was not in Paris only for vacation.

Ps. Disagreement with me is absolutely not equal to being negative. "I know he's not going anywhere. He will remain in Kazan because he and his father said so themselves", now that's being negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            I don't finally get it, did I convince you or was everything I said blind optimism and no real information?
                            As I told you, the guy is away from team training right before the season start. If you have followed football long enough you know that this is extremely weird. It's crystal clear that something is going on. You don't need to go through fan pages to realize that dude. If you go through my posts, you see that I'm never a blind optimist, making stuff up out of thin air. but this was very clear! Now I'm not saying that he will definitely go to either Lazio or Besiktas. Because negotiations may fail. I'm just saying things were going on and he was not in Paris only for vacation.
                            Ps. Disagreement with me is absolutely not equal to being negative. "I know he's not going anywhere. He will remain in Kazan because he and his father said so themselves", now that's being negative.
                            Obviously you want to win an argument. Not worth arguing and cluttering up the forum.

Popping up to try and brag is childish and sad FYI. You are obviously lacking something in your personal life.

Comment

Be nazare man emkanesh hast ke Sardar emsaal baraye Rubin baazi kone, amma ye chizi bebinid dar goftogooye Pedare Azmoun ba rooznamehaa:

الان هم طوری با روبین کازان قرارداد بسته*ایم که همین امروز هم اگر بخواهیم می*توانیم قرارداد سردار را فسخ کرده و متضرر هم نشویم

Pedare Azmoun mige ke ba Kazan yek gharardaad bastan ke hatta agar EMROZ ham agar bekhan mitonan CANCEL konan.

Be nazare shoma in harfe ajibi nist? Baraye Kazan che soodi daare yek gharardaade injori bebande?
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Just posted by an Italian sports journalist:

Lotito wants to exploit the contrast between Rubin Kazan and Rostov, but the striker seems to have renewed

ROMA - The dream is to compose the Azmoun-Neapolitan-Neapolitan couple in 3-5-2. The target for the attack remains Rubin Kazan and Rostov's point. Lazio is waiting for the right time to go out in the box to make the decisive assault. But they are crucial days. The news coming from Russia is these: Azmoun would sign the renewal with Rubin Kazan, they wait for confirmation. If the indiscretion is confirmed it will mean that the two clubs in war have found an agreement. In recent weeks, Rubin and Rostov had established market relations despite being opposed to Azmoun. These cross-cutting affairs had led to an imminent peace. Sardar Azmoun has always said he wants to leave Russia, not wanting to continue in the Rubin since this year is coached by former Rostov coach, Kurban Berdyev. The offer of renewal, if accepted, has changed all the cards on the table.

If my reading of this translation is correct, it seems that the issue has been resolved between Rostov and Rubin, and Sardar will probably sign an extension with Rubin. Truly sad if true, because it seems Lazio really wants him as their ideal target.

Comment

Working...
                                X