Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official Russian news agency and other russian sources confirm Sardar can play for Rostov against Anderlecht.

I think we can add Sardar's name to this thread.
    http://tass.ru/sport/3478357

MOSCOW, 22 July. / TASS /. "Rostov" has the right to declare the Iranian striker Sardar Azmoun to participate in the matches of the 3rd qualifying round of Champions League football until July 25th. This TASS Mikhail Prokopets - Lawyer of Legal Sport, representing the interests of Azmun Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS)
    http://rostovgazeta.ru/news/society/...mpionov-25943/

Sardar Azmoun can play for FC "Rostov" in the Champions League games

CAS (CAS) has allowed FC "Rostov" said the Iranian athlete Sardar Azmoun belonging FC "Rubin", to participate in the upcoming Champions League and the new football season, it follows from the press release the legal agency Legal Sport, which protect the rights of workers yellow blue.

CAS accepted the appeal of FC "Rostov" the actions of the RFU and Premier League, denied entering into an application striker Sardar Azmoun.

"With this Iranian able to participate in the upcoming Champions League games as part of the club of the Don", - told the lawyers.

Rights to the Iranian athlete has "Ruby", the athlete last season played for the club Rostov yellow-blue under a lease and had to return to his team. But Azmun left alone "Ruby" to play for the "growth" in the test match.

According to media reports, FC "Rubin" is going to solve the problem with the Iranian athlete, as required by the FIFA regulations. Also, before it became known that the Sardar Azmoun appealed to the House to resolve disputes at FIFA, "Rubin" guide that violated the terms of the contract with the player.

Comment

In a short interview with Iran Varzeshi, Sardar says he is greatly determined to score against Anderlecht if he is given the opportunity.

«خوشبختانه در آخرین دقایق وقت اداری دیروز مدارکم ارسال شد تا بتوانم در لیست بازی مقابل اندرلخت قرار بگیرم. خیلی آماده*ام و انگیزه فراوانی دارم. اگر بازی کنم و موقعیتی نصیبم شود قول می*دهم آن را از دست ندهم و گل بزنم. برای گل زدن و موفقیت عطش دارم. البته همه بازیکنان روستوف عزم خود را جزم کرده*اند تا در پلی*آف به موفقیت برسند و راهی لیگ قهرمانان اروپا شوند. من هم از این قاعده مستثنی نیستم. می*توانید از سعید عزت اللهی که هم اتاقی من است بپرسید که چقدر انگیزه دارم.»

Comment

now is the chance for azmoun to shine, if rostov get to the group stage and score against the big boys, he will be on a express pass to western europe either for jan or next season, same for saeid if he plays

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          now is the chance for azmoun to shine, if rostov get to the group stage and score against the big boys, he will be on a express pass to western europe either for jan or next season, same for saeid if he plays
          Azmun can score 15 goals and make Rostov win the champions league next season, no western europe wouldn't want him.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Azmun can score 15 goals and make Rostov win the champions league next season, no western europe wouldn't want him.
            LOL no way Rostov wins the CL next year... Even if they get to group stage and make a decent push that itself is good enough for Sardar to get looks from EPL and La Liga.

Comment

Win the CL.... LOL, must've had a crazy Saturday huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                LOL no way Rostov wins the CL next year... Even if they get to group stage and make a decent push that itself is good enough for Sardar to get looks from EPL and La Liga.
                Sorry I meant " Even if azmun..."

Comment

Can one of the mods add Sardar's new to this thread, I already did but you can't see it from the sub forum.

Comment

Happy it worked out for him. Was scary thinking of a two year suspension.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionslea...uad/index.html

Azmoun and berdyev have officially been added to the champions league squad

Comment

they wont win the champions league ,but he can score at least 6-7 in the champion league, he was a good player for them in qualifying for the champiuon league qualifiers, also if any one have link for the game tm please share

Comment

Tonight is the big match maybe the most important match of Rostov's history. I really hope Sardar starts and scores for his team. Best of lucks to our TM players Sardar and Saeid
                          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

I wonder if saeid gets a chance to play here?

Comment

Let's see what happens. Azmoun and berdeyev have been sorted out. However Rostov needs to pick up at least 3 new players in the transfermarket or else they won't have enough depth for all these competitions. They need a midfielder two defenders and maybe one more forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I wonder if Sardar will start.

I can't really call the game, mostly due to the fact that I don't regularly watch the Belgium league. But considering that Anderlecht have featured readily in the group stages recently, it will be a very tough ask for Rostov to get a result tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X