This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Ezzatolahi is 19 years old and Azmoun is 21. These two players are incredibly young and already one is a key player for a champions league level team. The other may very well achieve that this year. In two years, when the Russia world cup takes place, these two will be 21 and 23 respectively. If Iran, can progress through their group in that world cup, there is no doubt in my mind that big teams, calibre of Sevilla,Wolfsburg,Dortmund, Everton, Fiorentina- maybe even higher- will be in for them. All they need is to stay healthy and improve in the low stress, but very professional environment of Rostov under the guidance of Berdyev and when with TM, under the excellent stewardship of CQ. Be patient guys, you will see these boys and many others in top european clubs within the next 2-3 years.
    My favorite post of the week so far

I admire and respect your optimism! I'm totally behind you on this.

Comment

Thank you Ali Doustimehr!

Thank you Carlos Queiroz!

And a huge thanks to all of the hardworking and caring football coaches/trainers in Iran!

Comment

live 85' FC Rostov 2 - 0 Liberec
        Anyone knows who scored?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          any news for new potential signings other than Azmoun for Rosto?. They need new players since they are competing in both european and domestic fronts.Now they have lost Kanga as well. Hope they get in some good reinforcements.
          Indeed
          Big big loss that ..! Very underrated player, love his game
          It'll be tough for piss poor Rostov to find an affordable alternative AM, quality wise.! Wonder if an IPL team coulda afforded his services. ..!? He woulda ran riot in IPL.
          How long more is Saeed's contract with Rostov.
          I hope neither of our boys sign longer than until WC 18 contracts with that team.

Comment

Bastos signed a new contract to keep him at Rostov. Quality defender, probably the best in the whole league last year, good move. Also Rostov is now sponsored by Adidas. They were with Joma.

Comment

Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Seems like Rostov will learn more about their European fate tonight, after the conclusion of the UCL third round qualifying draw.

Rostov are expectedly unseeded, due to their UEFA club coefficient being 11.716 (7th lowest out of the 30 teams in the round)

They will face a seeded team. IMO the best possible draw for them is FC Copenhagen, Legia Warsaw or Ludogorets.

It would be best that they avoided the likes of Olympiacos, Shakhtar, and Ajax, as they have a consistent habit of making it to the main tournament.

Of course there is also a possibility of facing Dinamo (depending on their result in the second leg). This can mean we could have up to three Iranians on the European stage at one time (Ezatolahi, Karimi, and Azmoun [TBA])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                Seems like Rostov will learn more about their European fate tonight, after the conclusion of the UCL third round qualifying draw.

Rostov are expectedly unseeded, due to their UEFA club coefficient being 11.716 (7th lowest out of the 30 teams in the round)

They will face a seeded team. IMO the best possible draw for them is FC Copenhagen, Legia Warsaw or Ludogorets.

It would be best that they avoided the likes of Olympiacos, Shakhtar, and Ajax, as they have a consistent habit of making it to the main tournament.

Of course there is also a possibility of facing Dinamo (depending on their result in the second leg). This can mean we could have up to three Iranians on the European stage at one time (Ezatolahi, Karimi, and Azmoun [TBA])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Rostov will not meet any of the league champions you mentioned, as those will have to qualify through the champions route as opposed to the league route, in which Rostov participates.

Comment

There are only five teams Rostov can meet: Shakhtar Donetsk, Ajax, Anderlecht, Fenerbahce or Sparta Prague. The draw is today!

Comment

Rostov got Anderlecht.

Comment

I think Anderlecht is a good test for Rostov… Definitely winnable

Comment

Today Rostov lost a friendly against a Bundesliga 2 side.

FC Heidenheim 1 - 0 FC Rostov

Comment

anderlecht aint a bad opponent i guess....i hope they can beat them.

can azmoun play these games or is he having legal battles ??

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            anderlecht aint a bad opponent i guess....i hope they can beat them.

can azmoun play these games or is he having legal battles ??
                            Sadly Azmoun will likely miss the game against Anderlecht… Hopefully he will be back soon though.

Comment

Saeid played today but have no more info

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X