Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun said if he comes to Iran he will play for Tractor first.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1186...¯Ø±-ایران

Comment

Friendly - Trencin 1:1 FK Rostov Highlights:

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
        Azmoun said if he comes to Iran he will play for Tractor first.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1186...¯Ø±-ایران
        Might want to add sardar azmoun to the thread title now
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Might want to add sardar azmoun to the thread title now
          I swear I did
          I see it and 2 minutes later it keeps dissappearing

Comment

Actually berdeyev gives young players plenty of playing time.

Last season there was a lot of minutes shared between different midfielders.

Noboa and gatcan got about 2000 each
            Kanga about 1300
            Mogilevets around 1200 as well
            With mogilevets gone, I'm sure berdeyev will will give SAED at least several hundred minutes.

Plus not to forget gatcan is rather old and was rested many times last season being the reason mogilevets was occasionally started.

Noboa is a very well rounded player, not too different from Ez, would love for SAED to play with such a good midfielder and develop some chemistry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              With mogilevets gone, I'm sure berdeyev will will give SAED at least several hundred minutes.
              Kanga has also left the team.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                Friendly - Trencin 1:1 FK Rostov Highlights:

- Saeid started.
                - He had another real good shot on goal 2:09 that was saved by goalie.

Comment

any news for new potential signings other than Azmoun for Rosto?. They need new players since they are competing in both european and domestic fronts.Now they have lost Kanga as well. Hope they get in some good reinforcements.

Comment

Can one of the mods change the title to Sardar Azmoun and Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17 ? I changed it but it won't show up.

Comment

Ezzatolahi is 19 years old and Azmoun is 21. These two players are incredibly young and already one is a key player for a champions league level team. The other may very well achieve that this year. In two years, when the Russia world cup takes place, these two will be 21 and 23 respectively. If Iran, can progress through their group in that world cup, there is no doubt in my mind that big teams, calibre of Sevilla,Wolfsburg,Dortmund, Everton, Fiorentina- maybe even higher- will be in for them. All they need is to stay healthy and improve in the low stress, but very professional environment of Rostov under the guidance of Berdyev and when with TM, under the excellent stewardship of CQ. Be patient guys, you will see these boys and many others in top european clubs within the next 2-3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Ezzatolahi is 19 years old and Azmoun is 21. These two players are incredibly young and already one is a key player for a champions league level team. The other may very well achieve that this year. In two years, when the Russia world cup takes place, these two will be 21 and 23 respectively. If Iran, can progress through their group in that world cup, there is no doubt in my mind that big teams, calibre of Sevilla,Wolfsburg,Dortmund, Everton, Fiorentina- maybe even higher- will be in for them. All they need is to stay healthy and improve in the low stress, but very professional environment of Rostov under the guidance of Berdyev and when with TM, under the excellent stewardship of CQ. Be patient guys, you will see these boys and many others in top european clubs within the next 2-3 years.
                        And a potentially even better talent than both in Reza Shekari is waiting ... Exciting times. We have seen past week also another 22-year old midfielder join a top team in Dinamo to solidify him and Ezzatollahi in the midfield for the next 10 years.

Exciting times to be team melli fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          And a potentially even better talent than both in Reza Shekari is waiting ... Exciting times. We have seen past week also another 22-year old midfielder join a top team in Dinamo to solidify him and Ezzatollahi in the midfield for the next 10 years.
                          Exciting times to be team melli fan.
                          If shekari and Karimi live up to their potential, we will have a midfield/forward line on par with many european national teams in about five years when these players are approaching their peak. Incredible to think that in 5 Years time, these players wont even be in the "prime" age , 26-31! We will for sure be better than almost all african nations, definitely all asian nations, and many south American and European nations. Thank you CQ

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Be patient guys, you will see these boys and many others in top european clubs within the next 2-3 years.
                            Not if Azmoun continues following Berdyev where ever he goes. Hopefully this season will be his last in Russia.

Comment

Rostov 7:0 Admira Wacker (Austria)

Not sure if Sardar and Saeid played, as there is no match report.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Rostov 7:0 Admira Wacker (Austria)

Not sure if Sardar and Saeid played, as there is no match report.
                                Saeid did, not Sardar

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1340023...8C%D8%B4%DB%8C

Comment

Working...
                                X