Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope there is a video for Saeed's goal....there must be something if some of you saw the goal

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      i hope there is a video for Saeed's goal....there must be something if some of you saw the goal
      there was a live stream. Rostovs Youtube channel usually has HD highlights a few days after the match

Comment

https://twitter.com/PalangeJuybar/st...50185463087104

Video

Comment

This was an impressive goal. But in their last friendly, he basically sprinted from beyond half line to win a ball and pass it (from what I remember) that resulted in goal. That was even more amazing. Shows he has speed and pitbull mentality. We need a ball winner like him.

This kid is 19 and is gojng to be so special. If he keeps improving at the rate he is, he will be better than Andranik, Nekonaum and even Bagheri. The only one who may have higher ceiling than him or on same level is Reza Shekari and Sardar Azmoun.

Comment

Also, Rostov definitely need to strengthen their squad to have a chance at getting in, competing in Champions League. Any news on their potential transfers other than Sardar?

Comment

The transfer of Azmoun isn't official yet. I hope Rubin doesn't go to FIFA so Azmoun gets suspended, they should just take the money.
              I guess this is going to be the first season we see Ezzatollahi playing 90min games. ^^

I wouldn't be surprised if Rostov is going to sign any other iranian.
              Didn't some players mentioned they have offers from Russia?
              sigpic

Comment

Said only played 30min today so it seems he will have to fight hard for playing time

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  Said only played 30min today so it seems he will have to fight hard for playing time
                  & scored the equalizer as a DM
                  He is clearly proving he deserves much more playing minutes than Kurban been giving him so far. ..!

Btw
                  This old fart really knows how to pick em. He has at his services two of the best Iranian young talents. Probably cheap too

Comment

He started last game.

Comment

Ezatollahi is a beast...kinda reminds me of a yaya toure or Pogba (not quite the skills) big presence, quick on the ball, can shoot, break up play and do different things. He can really become a regular for Rostov. He would get serious looks if they play in CL.

Comment

Ezatollahi is a beast...kinda reminds me of a yaya toure or Pogba (not quite the skills) big presence, quick on the ball, can shoot, break up play and do different things. He can really become a regular for Rostov. He would get serious looks if they play in CL.
                        awesome comparison yaya toure love that

Comment

He actually played the entire first half and 30 min of the 2nd half. But I agree that he will struggle to get playing time as Gatcan (captain) and Noboa (vice captain) are almost guaranted starters in midfield .

Comment

Must see interview with Azmoun.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1186...85%D9%88%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                              He actually played the entire first half and 30 min of the 2nd half. But I agree that he will struggle to get playing time as Gatcan (captain) and Noboa (vice captain) are almost guaranted starters in midfield .
                              Damn
                              Also Berdiev seems to favore veterans all so often & takes his damn time giving youngsters league minutes.

It took Azmoun a long while too both in Rubin n Rostov before Kurban would offer em decent minutes in important matches.

Comment

What is the official spelling of Saeid's last name?

Comment

Working...
                                X