X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were the crowd chanting Azmoun??!!!

Comment

good half for saeid but rostov needs to win 2-1 to have a descent chance to advance...

Comment

half time 1-1, Rostov is playing good, they concided a goal, hence they have to win. azmoun can come and score

Comment

They need to let Azmoun come in for the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            if they were i would not blame them, he is a goal scorer.

Comment

HT 1-1. SAED scored a great goal and showed other great movements in attack. He's been very active and energetic.
              Rostov did a good job after they conceded and were going hard as fuck until SAED scored. Rostov has been playing pretty decent. However novoseltsev and the midfield in general have been turning over the ball too much in the midfield. If they keep the defense tight and the turnovers down I think they can win with a 2-1. They do also have erokhin and azmoun on the bench.

But seriously, there is no better CL debut than that, Ezatollahi scoring against a big and well know team like anderlecht.

Next nekounam for sure, maybe even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Yea I was gonna say the same thing, he remind me of a young Nekounam. Nekounam of course was the successor to Bagheri and so it's good to see that that part of the midfield is secure for the future. He looks very composed on the ball for his age

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  HT 1-1. SAED scored a great goal and showed other great movements in attack. He's been very active and energetic.
                  Rostov did a good job after they conceded and were going hard as fuck until SAED scored. Rostov has been playing pretty decent. However novoseltsev and the midfield in general have been turning over the ball too much in the midfield. If they keep the defense tight and the turnovers down I think they can win with a 2-1. They do also have erokhin and azmoun on the bench.
                  But seriously, there is no better CL debut than that, Ezatollahi scoring against a big and well know team like anderlecht.
                  Next nekounam for sure, maybe even better.
                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Actually he wasn't that much involved in midfielder and wasn't getting lots of passes. I guess the fact that he is only 19, some of teammates hesitate to pass the ball to him but he is slowly but surely earning the respect of his teammates, good job by young man so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    they always do

Comment

Ezatollahi will surely get a huge confidence with this goal for his future! Very much needed when you're 19! This kid has the chance of going places!

We need more 16 year olds in Europe!!!

Comment

a bit floppy game by Rostov in the second half

Comment

Rostov has to win this match
                          But most importantly can I'll afford conceding another goal.
                          I'd guess Sardar will be subbed in after 65 min

Comment

That was one crazy goal by Anderlecht

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Rostov has to win this match
                              But most importantly can I'll afford conceding another goal.
                              I'd guess Sardar will be subbed in after 65 min
                              1/2 anderlecht

Comment

2-1 andeletc

Comment

Working...
                                X