This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Right now with this current state he is behind Ghoochannejhad and Taremi NT wise for me, perhaps even Karim.

Hopefully he regains form, he definitely needs a new start in a different league this summer whatever happens this season.
    He should wake up. The potential is 100% there and he can make it anywhere, but it wont be there forever he needs to act now
    Exactly, that is all I am talking about. He needs to make his mind and make a move. No more attachment to his Turkmen mentor. He should grow up and start in another league. Russia is not suitable for him any longer. Alireza Haghighi got stuck in RPL for most of his early 20s and gone the drain while he could make a move to a league like Eredivisie and prospect. RPL is good for a starting point but not for development specially for forwards.

Comment

when does his contract with Rostov finish?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        It's funny how Sardar never gets service when he plays but his replacements do!
        You take so much pleasure in a team melli player not doing well at the moment?

When he was voted the 4th best player last year in russia you kept quiet and didn't acknowledge how good he was - you actually said the opposite.

So in good and bad, keep quiet

Comment

Originally posted by Badash View Post
          when does his contract with Rostov finish?
          Summer 2019 if I'm not wrong... But he can easily move this upcoming transfer window if he wants to as there will be only one year left on his contract and Rostov can't afford to let him go for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            You take so much pleasure in a team melli player not doing well at the moment?
            When he was voted the 4th best player last year in russia you kept quiet and didn't acknowledge how good he was - you actually said the opposite.
            So in good and bad, keep quiet
            You have no clue about how I feel, yet you draw strong conclusions here! I have always cheered for Sardar here when he was on his top form! It's just that you have a tendency to only notice the criticism.

Specially for someone who's been proven wrong about Sardar's form, his Asian ranking and everything else, I think you've got as lot of nerves telling me to keep quiet! Once you come out of your closet admitting you were wrong, is the time, you have matured up! Until then, demonstrably, you're the one who should keep quiet dude!

Comment

I hate to say "I told you so"! I'm not even the type of a person! but for a while ago when I started saying Sardar was losing form, many of you (I'm not only talking about Tehranto), specially many kids here, jumped on me and wrongfully accused me of disrespecting your biggest hero.

I just hope this will be a lesson, not to blindly and emotionally support a player in the future, no matter who he may be. If he's in a bad form, you need to address that as much as you need to cheer when he's doing well! Blind support is not gonna help a player in any way!

Anyways, good luck to Azmoun! I hope he regains his form!

Comment

Goftam ke hey injuri nagin chesh mikhore :/

Comment

1. Sardar played world class in the first half of the season

2. All russian teams tend to loose form after their long and harsh winter. This has been the norm like forever.

3. The Russian league is not hostile to a young strikers development, it is still a better league than Holland, Turkey etc. It's only Rostov and its coach with their current style of football that seem hostile torwards him.

4. Sardar has not underacieved at all in the recent years, and that is thanks to the Russian league. He has gone through a steady development from Kazan's youth academy and establishing himself in professional football last season to gaining CL experience this season. He is doing fine!

That being said, I also think that he should move to another league for coming season - Portuguise league and up. He has learned what he could learn out of the Russian league. Now he has to take the next step into a more challenging environment. Also he could improve his technichal game a bit, as this is somewhat what he lacks to become a world-class player.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                    That being said, I also think that he should move to another league for coming season - Portuguise league and up. He has learned what he could learn out of the Russian league. Now he has to take the next step into a more challenging environment. Also he could improve his technichal game a bit, as this is somewhat what he lacks to become a world-class player.
                    Humm... I think he lacks a little bit more than that. He needs to be able to run for 90 minutes without being out of breath. Most important of all, he needs to be much much more consistent.

I also agree he needs to move on. He should have done that already last season. But to go to a better league, you need to have official offers. Otherwise, it will be difficult. Having said that, he wont move to another league until after the WC!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      I hate to say "I told you so"! I'm not even the type of a person! but for a while ago when I started saying Sardar was losing form, many of you (I'm not only talking about Tehranto), specially many kids here, jumped on me and wrongfully accused me of disrespecting your biggest hero.

I just hope this will be a lesson, not to blindly and emotionally support a player in the future, no matter who he may be. If he's in a bad form, you need to address that as much as you need to cheer when he's doing well! Blind support is not gonna help a player in any way!

Anyways, good luck to Azmoun! I hope he regains his form!
                      Hm, you're surely referring to me here.
                      Yes, I remember the discussion we had in which you and Iran_19 were claiming Azmoun wasn't getting regular playing time which was (and still is) totally wrong. Now, I'm not denying he's currently in bad form but I won't stop supporting him (or any other TM player) just because of a goal scoring drought and if it means I'm an "emotional kid" then be it, it's still way better than being a plastic fan.

Comment

What is the job of a center forward? Scoring goals! if he can not fulfill his job for his team and we criticizing him for that it doesn't make us plastic fans. Where is the good reason for his lack of form other than himself? He is not a raw 18 year old player and he is not injured. Even if we consider he is playing in a defensive team, no scoring for so many matches doesn't add up for a prospect like Azmoun and why does an over 30 year old player who is his sub, scores goal every time he comes to the pitch but not Azmoun? Whenever someone can reasonably answer this we will see if criticizing Azmoun is legitimate or not. If you can not score in RPL for so many matches how do you expect him to be in form and deliver for NT or move to a better league? He needs a push.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          What is the job of a center forward? Scoring goals! if he can not fulfill his job for his team and we criticizing him for that it doesn't make us plastic fans. Where is the good reason for his lack of form other than himself? He is not a raw 18 year old player and he is not injured. Even if we consider he is playing in a defensive team, no scoring for so many matches doesn't add up for a prospect like Azmoun and why does an over 30 year old player who is his sub, scores goal every time he comes to the pitch but not Azmoun? Whenever someone can reasonably answer this we will see if criticizing Azmoun is legitimate or not. If you can not score in RPL for so many matches how do you expect him to be in form and deliver for NT or move to a better league? He needs a push.
                          Ok, but you do realize nobody says Azmoun did a good job in last games right? Nobody says he isn't to blame for not being able to score for his team either, quite on the contrary.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                            Hm, you're surely referring to me here.
                            Yes, I remember the discussion we had in which you and Iran_19 were claiming Azmoun wasn't getting regular playing time which was (and still is) totally wrong. Now, I'm not denying he's currently in bad form but I won't stop supporting him (or any other TM player) just because of a goal scoring drought and if it means I'm an "emotional kid" then be it, it's still way better than being a plastic fan.
                            I wasn't actually referring to you alone! There were many others who came up with millions of excuses, like the defensive tactics of the team, bad ground, slippery grass, wrong color of shoes, etc. etc. and not a single word about him losing form. They even got offended when we said he's lost his form.

But dude....a fan is more plastic when he/she blames everything but the player himself when he's not playing well. Because that's called pretending and being dubble-faced (I'm not saying you are). You need to address the fault/mistakes of the player when it's due as much as you cheer when it's due. Otherwise, if no one did that, the player would never get a wake up call and progress. A good fan is the one who helps the player to progress.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

This thread always turns into a crap fest with the same members being involved every time. Focus on the player, don't make it personal.

That Sardar was taken off at the 46th minute and the fact his replacement scored are worrying signs for the following weeks to come towards the end of the season.

Comment

Azmoun has no excuses when Bukharov scores more goals than him with limited playing time.

Azmoun - 4 goals, 1362 minutes
                                Bukharov - 6 goals, 894 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X