Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A potential "Persian Football Agency"

Hi guys,

Sorry to post a new thread; I hate doing it to be quite honest.

So, in the Taremi transfer thread, I saw the "agent" that is representing Taremi. Now I can see why there is such a clown show and so much bazaar garmi whenever it comes time to transfer one of our players to Europe.

These guys are connected to our players, but they have no respect in the international footballing community. To be frank, I think our players actually lose opportunities and interest from teams as a result of the Mickey Mouse agents representing them.

So, this brings me to my point. I went to UCLA School of Law, a top-15 ranked US law school. I have connections to MLS players and agents.

Who cares, right? What can we do? We can set up a proper agency run by us. 04041374 is currently in law school, and is a very intelligent guy based on his thoughtful contributions to PFDC. Ali Doust is knowledgable on how to get us the proper licensing... Why have we not done this??

We have a strong presence of hundreds of people who love Iranian football. 04041374 and I can act as direct representatives for the project, and we could use our collective voices to make the agency known. Believe me, if we do this, we will get some young Iranian players interested in joining with us. Then, we can have people who actually want them to succeed, and not just $$$$ from PGL or Qatari teams representing them. We want what is best for these players, and we can even make a place in the forum for people to discuss what they think should be done with the transfers.

Being 100% real with you guys, you all teach me about ideas that I sometimes do not know about. Players that I have never heard of have been brought up by many of you. A guy like Z Joon who I've had beefs with in the past is truly educated on the IPL, and his opinions (despite our disagreements on certain players) are often correct. Many of the players that he notices get call-ups to TM, and they tend to be very good. He has a good eye.

So, why are we letting these players develop when we know about them, then allowing these dalals and parasites to sponge off of our players by sending them to Qatar or manipulating them to make incorrect choices?

We won't need to do bazaar garmi. We can get some of the best young players in Iran, and have 100% transparency here on the website. No more bs. We all know what is going on. We let Iranian players make it to the top based on their merits, where they deserve to be. Meanwhile, we have a small army of true Persian Football fans who want the best for these players, no longer hindering our players based on lack of capability. Together, we are more capable than any current Iranian agent.

So, let me know what you think. You are all free to post here, or PM me ideas. I love the idea of crowd-sourcing ideas. I really wonder why it has taken me this long to think of this

I am ready and willing to start this today, if you guys want to support this idea.

I heard from the Mehdi Taremi thread that you guys might need video editors/graphic designers. I would be happy to help with that.

Comment

The time has come to put a end to all this none sense dalal bazi in Iran. For years I just didn't want to believe the amateur level that exists in our country, but as I am getting older it has become very clear that just like everything else in Iran. Our players are represented by some real clowns with zero professionalism. I have no doubt that with time PFDC can represent most football players in Iran. Those poor kids are starving for help and I believe that we owe it to them to help lead the way. We are all blessed having been raised outside of Iran where simple things as professionalism does not exist. This is how things start my friends. If we all help take the steps together it will help making the process a lot easier for us all. Afat11 you have my vote of confidence my friend.

WE CAN DO THIS!!
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        I heard from the Mehdi Taremi thread that you guys might need video editors/graphic designers. I would be happy to help with that.
        Awesome Kian. Thanks. I'm currently researching and making a list of what is needed to start this idea up (e.g. FIFA license, website/social media, video designer, etc.) I will PM you for sure when it comes time to make a highlight reel.

Something that is at the top of the list is a list of young Iranian players with potential, and any methods to contact them (instagram, email, etc.)

If you know of anybody close or connected to an Iranian footballer, please post here as well.

EDIT: Paging Z Joon for the list of young Iranian players with potential

Comment

Have a look at the Instagram page "tehran_online". They are introducing a lot of unknown and promising young players.

https://www.instagram.com/tehran_online/

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Have a look at the Instagram page "tehran_online". They are introducing a lot of unknown and promising young players.

https://www.instagram.com/tehran_online/
            I wonder if we can get our hands on some of Kia Academy players. Someone should try to locate Kia and get him involved. If their is one genuine guy in Iranian football it would be him.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Surely St Mark must have some connections. The type of information he provides on our youth players sounds like he has first hand information.

Someone should contact him as he is IMO PFDC's biggest asset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                Surely St Mark must have some connections. The type of information he provides on our youth players sounds like he has first hand information.

Someone should contact him as he is IMO PFDC's biggest asset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, he always has amazing information. Hopefully he is willing to help, because he seems to be a great resource! I have been PM'd by a few members and am reaching out to others. I think this idea is moving forward at the moment.

Comment

I'm up for helping, I'm an interaction designer, but I have very strong feelings as to how this should be set up. Given that you want to create something that spans across various cities and is a remote effort, there should be some things set in stone before anything starts like what the vision is, what the guiding principles are, the process for making hard decisions (if a Qatari team offers a massive sum of money that could help the agency move forward and potentially send 2 players to Europe later on, do we bite the bullet and send the one player to Qatar?).

Money is the other massive deal here. Money is involved in everything, and you have to be very clear cut on who owns what, where income goes, how much people would earn, how the structure works, who is in charge of decision making and who isn't, how to manage it, etc.
                  Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                  محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                  - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

I do some web design and app design and some 3d video rendering and photography. Let me know if you need any help. My schedule is pretty filled up until October though.
                    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

That is a great idea, let's talk more and brainstorm how we can use PFDC for this great purpose. If you need anything, send me a pm.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        That is a great idea, let's talk more and brainstorm how we can use PFDC for this great purpose. If you need anything, send me a pm.
                        Thank you webmaster, I appreciate your support. I have been in contact with a few members since yesterday trying to get the idea up-and-rolling.

In regards to Dreamer's thoughtful post, he is correct that many of the details still are not 100%, but I am trying to map it out at the moment. I was of the thinking that I would take the lead on the project and be the main representative, as I have the experience to do so (not a large amount of experience mind you, but I worked with the Wasserman Sports Agency while in law school to negotiate the re-signing of player Mark Trumbo).

I was hoping this would be a grassroots, crowdsourced idea though. When it comes to transfers to Qatar, etc. I am not intending to get into this venture to make huge amounts of money. Yes, it could be easy to transfer 50 Iranian players to Qatar and become Arab oil rich, but I want to start this to combat this.

We would be building this as a team, with different members performing different roles. Anyone who is putting substantial work into the idea would obviously get some form of profit return, but that would have to be figured out when we move forward with them doing that work.

When the idea truly gets up-and-rolling (when we sign a player to work with us), I would hope that we could create a tab in the forum about the players signed to the agency. There, I can be frank with whatever transfer information I have. Also, if you guys have suggestions on where you think a player should go, we can discuss it in that section of the forum.

The main idea now is for us to try to find contacts to these players. I have been reaching out to my cousin who knows some players from Persepolis academy, and trying to find a player to sign.

Before I can be recognized as a FIFA intermediary, I would have to have a player transfer. That is what I am shooting for now. Obviously a website, social media accounts, etc. are important.

The most important piece right now is connecting to players who may need representation. Getting the ball rolling on that is a priority right now. If you have any connection to footballers in Iran, post it here. Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Hopefully we can make this pan out! I'm trying my best right now!

Comment

^ Great.

Honestly ..I had thought about this idea before so I applied to get my FIFA agent license 2 years ago. I even went ahead and paid for all the fees and scheduled and rescheduled my test date twice but I unfortunately missed it due to my work.

BUT to add something here, in my opinion, this should be like any other business startup so we need to form a company first and have the major shareholders named, then create a website and publish a mission statement. Then there is either partnership or profit-sharing possibilities through shares.

All that said, this company will need to setup and start a physical office somewhere in Europe or even a "virtual office" to be effective and feasible IMHO.
                          Last edited by webmaster; 06-24-2016, 12:26 AM.
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                          X