Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
    Well let's say in championship
    even in epl is common team play lots of crosses and even england national team play like that, while gucci like ground game and not air

Comment

they are showing Reza's game right now through periscope. you will find the link on heere evens twitter account

Comment

they stopped broadcasting at min 52 the good is that u can still watch those 52 min

Comment

Reza subbed out in the 67th minute.

Comment

how he played?

Comment

Reza played 76 minutes tonight against Genclerbirligi from Turkish Super League and assisted the only goal of his team and got a penalty also.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Reza played 76 minutes tonight against Genclerbirligi from Turkish Super League and assisted the only goal of his team and got a penalty also.
                any link to the game?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  any link to the game?
                  I just read it somewhere.

Comment

seem he got the peanlty but the guy missed it

Comment

Well done Reza. So happy you're back in holland. I knew you'd perform there. Keep it up!!!
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

the key is to perform, people might say dutch league is weak, i tell them is better than iran or qatar league, is like 4-5 best league in the world

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/278444/%d8%ae%d...98%d8%a7%d8%af

The video of Reza's performance: Gained 1 penalty and beautifully set the only goal of the match

Comment

reza is full of confidence, which is good for both the club and tm

Comment

"Enjoy Heerenveen attacker (Ghoochannejhad), "This is the way we want to play"

In Langezwaag has Heerenveen Saturday posted a 1-0 win over Turkey's Gençlerbirligi. Reza Ghoochannejhad played an important role.

Ghoochannejhad earned a missed penalty and attendant moments later match winner Sam Larsson a nice one. "This is the way we want to play," he said on the club website. "Sam is lowered and roams to then find the combination. We can like each other, but the automatic controls are not ingrained yet."

The newcomer expect that this relationship will continue to grow in the near future. Ghoochannejhad itself must also grow towards the top form. "I still miss rhythm, but I am involved in goals and pick up my duties at losing the ball well. It's pretty, but it should and could be better."

The win against Gençlerbirligi claims to be an important step. "They played very defensively. At halftime we had trouble finding the spaces and create chances but we gave nothing away. The second half went smoothly and arrived chances though. We can be satisfied with this result."

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/362110...#ixzz4FMFRMpeA

Regarding Heerenveens next club friendly against Real Sociedad

"Reza Ghoochannejhad hopes against Real Sociedad to play his fifth exhibition game since his rehabilitation period of five months. "I still miss rhythm, but I am involved in goals and pick up my duties at losing the ball well. It's pretty, but it should and could be better.""

http://www.voetbalcentraal.nl/nieuws...lemaal-spieren

Comment

Gucci in heerenveen jersey comersial video
                                https://www.facebook.com/scheerenvee...3260839045321/

Comment

Working...
                                X