1 - 0

40'
    Pelle van Amersfoort
    2 - 0

66'
    Luka Zahovic
    3 - 0

Comment

reza scored and assisted and came on in 2nd half. another good game for him

Comment

http://www.sc-heerenveen.nl/nieuws/t...n=scheerenveen
        Final result 5:1
        In the 65th minute Heerenveen claimed the score to 3-0. It was preparatory work Ghoochannejhad, after the ball had looped over Schoop at Zahovic. That left it little chance not unused. At Heerenveen fourth after the break Thern after eight months of injury suffered his comeback. The Swede was replaced Thorsby and with a shot against the post almost immediately successful.
        FC Oss bite or of place in the closing stages, but saw no chance to score. Heerenveen did so. In the 80th minute gave an unfortunate handball a penalty. Thern sat behind the ball and listened to his return with a goal, 4-0. In the final minutes were two goals. Ghoochannejhad scored on a blocked shot by Larsson and FC Oss saved yet the proverbial honor through Bakx.
        Impressive, so far 3 goals and 2 assists in 2 matches.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
          http://www.sc-heerenveen.nl/nieuws/t...n=scheerenveen
          Final result 5:1

Impressive, so far 3 goals and 2 assists in 2 matches.
          Fantastic. He is still probably our most consistent striker. Azmoun is getting there but he is still young. Taermi needs to improve his finishing touches while Ansarifard is no where near consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Fantastic. He is still probably our most consistent striker. Azmoun is getting there but he is still young. Taermi needs to improve his finishing touches while Ansarifard is no where near consistent.
            i agree and gucci alway deliever in big game for us, korea, qatar, iraq, and even bosnia, and should have scored against argentina and nigeria

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              i agree and gucci alway deliever in big game for us, korea, qatar, iraq, and even bosnia, and should have scored against argentina and nigeria
              I always love Reza when he's played off the bench for TM. When he comes in as a substitute, he gives a lot of trouble to the tired legs of opposing defenders, since he hustles so much for the ball.

I would love for Azmoun and Taremi to start, since I believe that they have a strong chemistry. Taremi needs to improve his finishing, but he is lively from the start and plays supporting striker well. I would sub in Gucci every game at 60th minute for Taremi or Azmoun, whoever is more fatigued. I would then bring in Ansarifard to play supporting striker in the 70th or 80th minute if we are chasing a goal or tied.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                I always love Reza when he's played off the bench for TM. When he comes in as a substitute, he gives a lot of trouble to the tired legs of opposing defenders, since he hustles so much for the ball.

I would love for Azmoun and Taremi to start, since I believe that they have a strong chemistry. Taremi needs to improve his finishing, but he is lively from the start and plays supporting striker well. I would sub in Gucci every game at 60th minute for Taremi or Azmoun, whoever is more fatigued. I would then bring in Ansarifard to play supporting striker in the 70th or 80th minute if we are chasing a goal or tied.
                taremi still need to improve his finishing, i would start reza and gucci, since cq piority is playing in europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

I probably will get flak for this, but I just can't put any trust in Ansarifard. He just doesn't seem confident enough and I don't see him hustle as much as the rest of our strikers.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/scheerenveen/?fref=ts you can see reza goal here

Comment

he looks very sharp

Comment

He's responding to "balls to his feet" style of game, a service he rarely received at Charlton.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                          He's responding to "balls to his feet" style of game, a service he rarely received at Charlton.
                          true cause in england they play high balls

Comment

taremi still need to improve his finishing, i would start reza and gucci, since cq piority is playing in europe.
                            "Reza and Gucci"? Do you mean Reza and Azmon?

Anyway, we are in good times with TM having several quality forwards.
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                              "Reza and Gucci"? Do you mean Reza and Azmon?

Anyway, we are in good times with TM having several quality forwards.
                              sorry i mean azmoun and guccci

Comment

true cause in england they play high balls
                                Well let's say in championship
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X