Reza Ghoochannejhad @ SC Heerenveen | 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reza's mission: to be the first striker
    Reza Ghoochannejhad made yesterday in Sexbierum a remarkable comeback in the shirt of SC Heerenveen. The striker played an hour in the practice match against Emmen (5-1) and scored twice alike.

It was clear that Reza Ghoochannejhad (football name Reza) would not let go unnoticed his return on the pitch at Heerenveen. First, he knocked on the beautiful lawn of the AVC 1-0, after a cross from Sam Larsson. Seven minutes before the break, he made the second, this time to indicate Younes Namli. After the break it was still good for an assist. ,, I'm back and I'm glad, "he said.

Basically Reza was still able to play at Charlton Athletic. He was last season a proposal to extend his contract with the club from London, but he had it a bit. ,, Life was good, "he says. ,, But if we played soccer, I was sometimes but what with. It was a lot of kick and rush. "Moreover Charlton relegated to League One, the third tier in England.

Middle East

Reza wanted to play in a team that had the intention to attack, to combine and "high" to put pressure. There was enough interest in him, including clubs from China and the Middle East, where he had been active in the recent past for Al Kuwait and Al Wakrah (Qatar).

He opted for Heerenveen, the club of which he was a youth player and for which he made his debut in April 2006 in professional football. The club which he left somewhat disillusioned in 2009, after a forced lease period at Emmen.

With this past he is not busy. ,, I would be vindictive and I'm not. I looked at the style of play favored by the coach (Jurgen Streppel, ed.) And did not have to think. Eventually I enjoy most cared for, attacking football. That's written me like a glove. "

Celebrity

Reza, who like previously lived in Leeuwarden again, despite his trek over the years in his own words not changed by the football world. ,, I have at many different clubs (including eighteen years at Cambuur, ed.) In many different countries and as international Iran gained a lot of experience. I have developed, but the basic I'm still the same guy. "

In his native Iran, he is a celebrity, a hero who is idolized, at Heerenveen he does his job in peace. ,, In both situations, I feel good, "said Reza. ,, I adapt easily. "

He is 28 years old the oldest player at Heerenveen. The club was looking for experience and was the first (other newcomers follow) him off. Hans Vonk, the former technical manager, contacts yet explained. ,, I feel my age is not automatically a mentor. Of course I talk to other guys, but I would have done if I had been 22. I'm just one player. "His mission is clear, however. ,, I want to be the first striker. "

Emmen against Reza formed a vanguard of right winger Luciano Slagveer (good for 5-0) and left winger Sam Larsson (4-0). Pelle van Amersfoort (3-0) was the deepest midfielder. Younes Namli and Branco van den Boomen completed the middle line. After an hour all the fielders were exchanged. The "second team" of Heerenveen did not score. Emmen did just before time something back.

play a lot

Reza had in March played his last game for Charlton. Shortly thereafter, he got injured his hamstring. When the striker was fit again, the season was over. ,, I'm here so started again a little zero. I am therefore glad that I only missed one week of preparation. I can play a lot. "

As regards Reza Heerenveen this season must aim high. ,, My ideal is for European football qualification. A season like Heracles who has just had, should also be possible for Heerenveen. Then there is of course still much to be done, but it seems a good effort. "

Univé

Incidentally plays Heerenveen until the end of this month with Univé on the front of the shirt. On that insurer and clubs were agreed. The contract Univé was officially on June 30 off, but Heerenveen has not found a new lender. Energy Flex, rather emphatically in the picture, the main sponsor of the NEC is. At Heerenveen seems, as previously reported, De Haan Westerhoff the main candidates.

http://www.lc.nl/sport/De-missie-van...-21489410.html

Comment

Here re is another interview

Reza not afraid of competition: '' I met a center attacker '
      July 9, 2016 09:55, source: Omrop Friesland
      Reza can front on several positions of the feet, but is located at SC Heerenveen focus on the striker position. "I have achieved as a central attacker," the 28-year-old Iranian international talks across Omrop Friesland after winning the friendly game against FC Emmen.
      "I know the competition and a place in also comes as a gift," Ghoochannejhad knows well. "All four (For Peace, Veerman, Van Amersfoort, ed.), We are working hard for. Ultimately, you must ensure that you have a healthy competition with each other and also just respect loves each other. So I think that's absolutely is not a problem. "
      "Depending on the game, the coach and the coaching staff will make a choice for a certain way of playing and which player fits in best. Right now, we do have enough players for that position. We all have our own qualities. Hopefully we can merge, and that the good results are created. "
      Ghoochannejhad thinks he could play together well with players such as Larsson and Zeneli on the flanks and a Namli in his back. "I think that would be a great combination. We are all skilled players with our own qualities
      http://www.feanonline.nl/m/11940

Comment

"Streppel believes in Heerenveen striker Ghoochannejhad

Jurgen Streppel is new coach of Heerenveen balance what can conclude since the Frisians started preparing for the season 2016/17.

The former coach of Willem II and Helmond Sport may have a basic place for novice Reza Ghoochannejhad in thought, which started in a friendly against FC Emmen.

Streppel would neither confirm nor deny that the friendly chat with the Drenthe would be a harbinger for the new Eredivisie season. Ghoochannejhad showed against Emmen what he had in the house.

"According to me, you have seen today that he is a good player. But it's also not against Ajax or PSV, huh. This is Jupiler League we play against. But you have to show it. But again, I was Streppel not dissatisfied, "announces talks with Omroep Friesland.

If there are still reeling reinforcements at Heerenveen, where the coach still know nothing about. The desire is there, but Streppel thinks first of the fighting spirit. "Here we do it, gas it. Of course we know what we want and of course we want to get better as a team. But it can also relate to these players. ""

http://www.goal.com/nl/news/213/ered...ghoochannejhad

Comment

I'm already looking forward to watch Heerenveen vs AZ

Comment

more friendlies for Reza's team
            July 14th
            FC Oss

July 27th
            Genclerbirligi

July 30th
            Real Sociedad

Also they might play Anderlecht next week in Brussels.

Comment

"Heerenveen new addition is in top form and scored a la Van Basten in '88!

SC Heerenveen strengthened recently with Reza Ghoochannejhad and they have absolutely no regrets in Friesland. The Iranians did not break through as talented at Heerenveen, but shows great things in preparation.

During his debut against FC Emmen (5-1), he immediately made two goals, but Wednesday he certainly stole the show at training. Heerenveen is currently training camp on Terschelling and there Ghoochannejhad had just seen to be playing football still not forgotten."

Below is how he did it! (Video in the link below of Gucci's training ground goal)

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/361000...n_Basten_in_88!

Comment

So glad Gucci is back in a team he deserves. The "kaboos" of persian gulf leagues and a lacklustre charlton are over

Comment

I love this guy, so professional and classy. One of the most genuine and courteous TM players. Wish him an amazing season with his new team.

Sooooooo glad to see him back in Europe, playing in one of the better leagues of the continent and somewhat the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    I love this guy, so professional and classy. One of the most genuine and courteous TM players. Wish him an amazing season with his new team.

Sooooooo glad to see him back in Europe, playing in one of the better leagues of the continent and somewhat the world!
                    100% agree! Ghoochannejhad is IMO the classiest player on Team Melli and overall just a great guy. It's honestly great to see him back and happy in the Eredivisie

Comment

Comment

the match against Anderlecht is confirmed. Good test to show Reza's quality.

Comment

Today at 19: 00 CET Heereven vs FC Oss

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

So glad he's back where he deserves to be. Had he not grown up in European football, It would have been close to impossible for him to get back in a good European league after playing in Kuwait, Qatar and warming the bench in England's second tier. Although he fully deserves it, he must consider himself lucky
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^Signing a 4 year deal with that douchbag Duchalete was his biggest career mistake ...!
                              He was then, most probably involuntarily, shipped off to that drama club Charlton in a league he was very ill suited to play in.
                              After that everything went south for the poor lad barring a decent display @ WC.
                              He tried mightily to make his last year @ Charlton a successful one, by keeping in very good fitness and form regardless of his early last season injury set back, but there was just way too much instability in CAFC as they rotated through 3 coaches & slew of new loan signings & he found it hard adjusting ..!
                              I'm so glad he is finally in a respectable European league well suited to his footballing skill set.
                              I know he is in great fitness n form physically, just needs to sharpen his finishing touches & I expect him to have an excellent season for Heerveen & hopefully TM 😎

Comment

live 41'
                                SC Heerenveen 2 - 0 FC Oss

Comment

Working...
                                X