X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun, Gucci, Ansarifard, Taremi....

I love the developing competition!

Comment

I am verry happy to see Gucci at least found his gheyrat, while Seyed Cashkan completely lost it.
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
        I am verry happy to see Gucci at least found his gheyrat, while Seyed Cashkan completely lost it.
        Well, from what I understand, Ashkan is under a contract and can't leave yet. For all we know, he might have also gone back to Europe if he was released.

Comment

Che khob ke Reza be Europa barmigarde.

Dar yek bashgaahi ke chanse baazi ham khahad daasht. Damesh garm.

Bebinim Taremi ham mitone yek bashgaahi peyda kone ya na.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
            I think looking back on it now, several years later, we can forgive and forget. both were short stint loans and not even permanent moves because of an undesirable situation at charlton which is why I was never hard on him. he showed his true colors now, when out of a contract, by making a fantastic decision from a football standpoint. he is now 28 so he is in the "peak" of his career, this could be a big moment for him.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Well, from what I understand, Ashkan is under a contract and can't leave yet. For all we know, he might have also gone back to Europe if he was released.
              Bro. let’s not fool ourselves. He is happy where he is and has no ambition to reach something in football, it's all about $$$ and this truly reflects his performance as well.

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              I think looking back on it now, several years later, we can forgive and forget. both were short stint loans and not even permanent moves because of an undesirable situation at charlton which is why I was never hard on him. he showed his true colors now, when out of a contract, by making a fantastic decision from a football standpoint. he is now 28 so he is in the "peak" of his career, this could be a big moment for him.
              As a fan I personally can forgive, but not forget. It was a very very dumb, insulting and superficial move, but indeed I am also happy to see he started to respect himself, his name, family and overall dignity again and now tries to fight back. Unlike Cashkan (who hasn't done much for TM in comparison), I still regard Gucci as a key player for TM. Not many players shined in crucial matches - qualified us for the WC, played well there, scored last minute goals in AC and overall never collapsed under pressure. This is something upcoming stars like Azmoun still have to prove, so far Gucci is the only striker who managed to do so, you can always count on him!
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                I wonder if Hajsafi can come to Holland instead as well. Better than Greece IMO.
                indeed, that is an excellent suggestion..!!
                by now everyone knows im not a Big fan of Ehsan's overall game, but i can't imagine a more fitting league for him from so many perspectives in his current situation ..!
                An Overall Semi-Solid/young, well-experienced Internationally, tactically-adaptable (Rare Left Sided ) Player with loosely Defending, mostly attacking flair in a league thats all about that and high-scoring end to end action..!!
                and although, (like Ansarifard) i just dont highly rate their overall abilities, I must say, i do however have mad respect and admiration for their Zeal to maintain their European careers and not easily succumb to attraction$$$ of kiri football in ayrab or pgl..!!
                here we got Eredivisie, a not so long ago EU Super League, Still well-respected (far more than the likes of Greece, Austria, BL2), where the quality of overall competition has plummeted significantly, mostly due to shortage of funds to keep up with other EU Elite leagues..! And a player who's playing attributes matches beautifully with that of the league, already done most all ITC requirements to play football in EU, who's very eager to attain a respectable EU career move after his unceremonious dismissal from BL2..!! All thats needed is an Agent with connections in Eredivisie and finding a suitable Club there that is much in need of strengthening their Left side..!!
                Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                Nope,
                Upon appointment, the New coach of Al-Ayrabi bluntly told Dejagha (and Nekunam for that matter) that he wasnt wanted/desired and prefers him finding another club.
                but it seems to me, as Seyed Cashkan is relying on his probably Large-sum, none-mutual "Contract Break Fee" to force the club to keep him on their payroll or pay up a large sum to Force him out..!!
                fact is that he has been already told by the coach that he isnt rated and necessarily wanted nor figures big in his rebuilding process at the club..!
                sure he will remain in that team, but chances are he will be benched even more often than last season and as a result fall into shittier form than before..!

Comment

Back to his former club! He made the right decision 😊

Comment

Does anybody know how long his contract is ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

2 years

Comment

Short video of Gucci's interview with the club: http://www.sc-heerenveen.nl/nieuwsde.../?webtvid=3081. I can't understand a word of what he's saying but I like the team's kit.

Comment

is a great move by reza going to holland, he will play more games and scores goals there is good for him, his club and tm

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                            Short video of Gucci's interview with the club: http://www.sc-heerenveen.nl/nieuwsde.../?webtvid=3081. I can't understand a word of what he's saying but I like the team's kit.
                            doesn't say that much ;

- Played a long time outside of The Netherlands (calls it a world trip)
                            - Good to be back, near home
                            - expects to play upfront, mostly central attack, maybe just behind the attacker
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              doesn't say that much ;

- Played a long time outside of The Netherlands (calls it a world trip)
                              - Good to be back, near home
                              - expects to play upfront, mostly central attack, maybe just behind the attacker
                              Supporting striker is probably his best position.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                Supporting striker is probably his best position.
                                The Ghooch + Azmoun
                                The Ghooch + Shahbazzadeh
                                The Ghooch + Ansarifard

All of these sounds sexy to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X