Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Perspolis 4-1 Lokomotiv Kiev

Goals scored by: Alipour (55. 57. 61.), Nourollahi (59.)
    4 goals in 6 minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
      4 goals in 6 minutes?
      Perspolis did a live report.

در دقیقه 55 علی علیپور بازیکن تعویضی سرخپوشان در یک فرار زیبا و ضربه دیدنی، توپ را وارد دروازه لوکوموتیو کرد و پرسپولیس را با نتیجه یک بر صفر به برتری رساند
      در دقیقه 57 علی علیپور روی ارسالی که از جناح چپ روی دروازه انجام شد، گل دوم خودش و پرسپولیس را وارد دروازه لوکوموتیو کرد
      احمد نوراللهی در دقیقه 59 از پشت محوطه هجده قدم حریف با ضربه ای دیدنی سومین گل پرسپولیس را به ثمر رساند
      در دقیقه 61 روی سانتر احسان علوان زاده، علی علیپور توپ را با ضربه سر برای شهاب زاهدی ساخته و پرداخته کرد و این بازیکن چهارمین گل سرخپوشان را وارد دروازه لوکوموتیو کرد.

http://fc-perspolis.com/Contents/710...AF%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
        But it seems like esafahani clubs have almost no fans. Maybe Sepahan a bit, but Zob Ahan or Giti Pasand are like Naft and Saipa, which is pretty sad for Esfahan.
        sepahan when they had naghshe jahan 15 years ago filled it to its capacity regulalry

Comment

Comment

Beautiful jersies.

Comment

I like the new jersey, last year one was really ugly, both design and color.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Perspolis 4-1 Lokomotiv Kiev

Goals scored by: Alipour (55. 57.), Nourollahi (59.), Zahedi (61.)
                Seems this guy Zahedi is not a bad option

Comment

The Aussie chap looks happy

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Seems this guy Zahedi is not a bad option
                    Zahedi was one of PGPL's breakout players a 2 or so seasons ago... I remember that time him and Taremi tore up Naft in that game at Takhti. Unfortunately he they cought him doping, something which he denied, and he was suspended 2 seasons. Now I think they found that he was innocent (what I heard)? Can anyone confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                      But it seems like esafahani clubs have almost no fans. Maybe Sepahan a bit, but Zob Ahan or Giti Pasand are like Naft and Saipa, which is pretty sad for Esfahan.
                      Sepahan has more fans than any team other than Sorkhabis and Teraktor. Fooladshahr is not a barometer of Sepahan's support. Nobody wants to go to Fooladshahr. first off not even one Isfahani lives there. They are all migrants that work in Zobahan. Whenever I go to Isfahan I ask a few friends if they to go to a game & nobody wants to go. However years ago we went to a game in NAghshe JAhan & we needed 2 cars to fit everybody. It was a meaningless game against a Syrian team but everybody was up to going there because it was close & convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        Zahedi was one of PGPL's breakout players a 2 or so seasons ago... I remember that time him and Taremi tore up Naft in that game at Takhti. Unfortunately he they cought him doping, something which he denied, and he was suspended 2 seasons. Now I think they found that he was innocent (what I heard)? Can anyone confirm.
                        He is only 20. He was seriously suspended for allegations of doping?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          He is only 20. He was seriously suspended for allegations of doping?
                          Yes, it was quite sad.

Comment

Was it Lokomotiv Kiev first team?

Comment

damn, i just found out they are in 2nd division of Ukraine.

Comment

Gostaresh Foolad 0-0 Voluntari (Romanian first divison)

Comment

Working...
                                X