No announcement yet.

Iranian Club Friendlies Summer 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by the way, is it just me or does Gostaresh kit look kinda nice?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
      by the way, is it just me or does Gostaresh kit look kinda nice?
      I dig it, unique color scheme. Not the typical simple plain colors most other IPL teams wear.

Comment

Their kit is sponsored by Merooj. I'm fairly pleased with their kits recently, for Gostaresh and for team melli volleyball. We should have had them as the sponsor for team melli football as well.

Comment

Foolad 0 : 1 Saipa

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1338676...8C%D9%BE%D8%A7

Comment

Machine Sazi 3 : 2 Chikhura Sachkhere (4th place in Georgian League)

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1338694...AA%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Nice so he is back from his loan to Gostaresh Foolad Tabriz. Funny thing was Khatibi brought him along to Siah Jamegan then got fired himself. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                Nice so he is back from his loan to Gostaresh Foolad Tabriz. Funny thing was Khatibi brought him along to Siah Jamegan then got fired himself. haha
                He didn't get fired, he had to leave because there was a conflict with his Coaching courses.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  He didn't get fired, he had to leave because there was a conflict with his Coaching courses.
                  Really? I thought the team fired him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Gostaresh >>> that little shitty, despicable club Teraktor.
                    Actually as much as I like TS, but I look forward to see Machine Sazi spanking their behinds, as these 2 teams are fierce rivals, I would confidently say after Tehran derby, now Tabriz derby will be going to be one of the most exciting and hostile matches of PGL.

I speculate one of the best and most exciting/close Iranian leagues competitions ever in the history of Iranian football. Mark my words!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      Actually as much as I like TS, but I look forward to see Machine Sazi spanking their behinds, as these 2 teams are fierce rivals, I would confidently say after Tehran derby, now Tabriz derby will be going to be one of the most exciting and hostile matches of PGL.

I speculate one of the best and most exciting/close Iranian leagues competitions ever in the history of Iranian football. Mark my words!
                      Isfahan derby is by far the best derby in the league in terms of entertainment. They always provide good matches.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                        Isfahan derby is by far the best derby in the league in terms of entertainment. They always provide good matches.
                        But it seems like esafahani clubs have almost no fans. Maybe Sepahan a bit, but Zob Ahan or Giti Pasand are like Naft and Saipa, which is pretty sad for Esfahan.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                          But it seems like esafahani clubs have almost no fans. Maybe Sepahan a bit, but Zob Ahan or Giti Pasand are like Naft and Saipa, which is pretty sad for Esfahan.
                          There would be more fans if the games are held in Esfahan, but in general Tabriz has more fans.Although most of their fans are Teraktorsazi fans and they support all Tabrizi teams.

Comment

I wasn't necessarily making that comment from the technical point of view, but rather the media coverage and number of people attending the stadium and watching it live.

With all due respect, pretty much all Isfahan matches lack decent attendance. I have never been interested in watching empty stadiums games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There would be more fans if the games are held in Esfahan, but in general Tabriz has more fans.Although most of their fans are Teraktorsazi fans and they support all Tabrizi teams.
                              Actually out of the Tabrizi teams, historically Machine is the most popular. The only reason Tractor became so popular is that Machine was stuck in the 3rd division and such, I wouldn't be suprised if Machine has more attendance this season than Tractor.

Comment

Perspolis 4-1 Lokomotiv Kiev

Goals scored by: Alipour (55. 57.), Nourollahi (59.), Zahedi (61.)
                                Last edited by 04041374; 07-05-2016, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X